A Witch's Spell for the Minister's Wife
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jane Goodfellow was a prim and proper wife for the new Minister in Bramford. She dismisses the talk of strange happenings in the town until she meets up with a very strange woman in the crowded market. Then her life changes drastically under an evil witch's spell.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The minister's wife was convinced now that she was truly a witch just as powerful as and perhaps even more powerful than the ugly old hag who had first put the spell on her innocent soul. She had taken to the immoral ways of a sex-obsessed female with a vengeance after years of modest behavior and self-denial. In the past year, she had discovered things about her flesh that she had never thought possible.

Jane knew she had committed the ultimate sin against nature with Master Higgins but she was content with her conduct because he had made her totally subordinate to his will and his depraved desire. She knew full well that she was covertly accepting of his degrading humiliations far more than any Minister's wife should ever entertain as normal female behavior. His tutoring in the obscene practices was so strongly ingrained into her fiber that she plotted to pass it on to several other females of her acquaintance just to watch them squirm as they received the same treatment in front of her. It was deliciously wanton and depraved to ensnare some of the pretty younger wives into her little club of immoral behavior. She had discovered her penchant for "tasting" some of their juices like a sexual cannibal of the worst sort. She used her knowledge of herbs and plants to make them bound to her by physical and mental chains dependent on her replenishment of their "fix" both orally and vaginally according to their special talent. It was a splendid opportunity for her to improve her spanking skills now that she had several magnificent female bums to practice on with heated sessions. The sound of her spirited blows on the pretty girl's backsides filled her bedroom with enough passion to make her overflow her feminine folds with gushings of cream that kept her well-lubricated both day and night. She had devised a "poking rod" of hardness that she thrust deep into her partner's voids with regular and overwhelming strokes that made them shiver and moan with intense passion and sublime submission.

The minister's wife had gathered a coven of a dozen females around her that doted on her smile and slightest whim. They were ready to perform for her at an instant's notice and generally neglected to wear any undies in order to be on the ready for her special needs whenever she crooked her little finger. Jane's spouse was blissfully unaware of the change in his wife's personal lifestyle. He did notice that her appearance had changed from her usual bland and mousy always in the background look into a much more vibrant and always aroused exterior that spoke volumes of her internal satisfaction. He merely assumed he had made some sort of dietary shift that made her system function with a higher degree of efficiency. He had no hint at all that she was engaging in every form of depraved sexual kink known to the human race. Her quick acceptance of the witch's spell and her innate liking for the raw aspects of her training accelerated once she met Master Higgins and now she was in close concert with the chief instigator of all roaming far from his sanctuary in the deepest reaches of Hades. She was truly the "devil's disciple" in more ways than one and her duplicity in hiding her sins was the secret to her success.

Jane Goodfellow was naked in the middle of the afternoon. It was a common occurrence of late because she liked to play with her new female followers when their husbands were hard at work and too busy to be concerned with their wives' well-being. At the moment, she had a pair of the young women in her bedroom. Both were on their knees in front of her naked form and had their heads bent in submission knowing that the minister's wife was ready to make them her playthings for a session of depraved and unholy carnal bliss. The blond woman with the pointed chin and thin red lips was called Mary and she was definitely not in the least bit contrary. She was as willing a female that one could imagine ready to submit to the most audacious of demands no matter how disgusting. The other young woman who was the wife of the constable and kneeling next to her had already been seized in her hindquarters by the minister's wife and given a deep and memorable buggering with her handmade black wood dildo of immense proportion. Poor Agnes, the constable's wife was so stretched that she found it difficult to stand up straight and had to crouch over like some stunted creature suffering from an unknown affliction.

Mary knew her turn had come but she was uncertain what her fate would be.

In a firm voice, Jane instructed the one called Mary to take up an "all fours" position on the fluffy white carpet. Then, she pushed the willing Agnes to her position directly behind her bum and held her frightened face to the young girl's crack. It was soon after that the girl's tongue was licking on Mary's bum and they both got into the spirit of the odd practice with some well-placed spanks on Mary's heart-shaped backside. The indignity of it all caused Mary to break into a part sobbing and part shivering reaction that both Agnes and Jane found to be highly entertaining.

The knock on the front door caught all of their attention and Agnes pulled her dripping face from Mary's quivering bum to look up inquisitively at Jane with a fearful gleam in her eyes. It was almost as if she knew on the other side of the door waited the "wolves" who would feast on her pussy and bum with their rampant cocks waving out in front of them like sabers in the light of the summer sun.

Jane smiled and quickly donned her regal robes of the head mistress. The two horny wives continued to play their depraved game of pleasure in each other's flesh and she scurried down to the front door. She had arranged for the two elder sons of her favorite member of the coven to come to the house for a sweaty session of give and take with Mary and Agnes. She wanted to see how the two women could handle a pair of lusty men-boys with a hardness that never seemed to abate as long as a female was in proximate vicinity.

Their names were Mark and Danny. Mark was the big one with the larger cock and the nasty way of spanking a girl's bottom when he wanted her to move a bit more. Danny was the romantic one who liked to use his tongue for a long time finding the deep corners of his partner's vagina and brown eye. Most girls who had been done by the both of them preferred Danny because of his oral prowess but in all honesty most of them didn't want to admit that Mark's controlling attitude was something that made them weak in the knees and willing to make a further effort to please him the most.

The two boys followed Jane up the winding staircase and they both played her bouncing cheeks with their naughty hands like little children in a new house filled with interesting toys. They both had gotten jobs on the railroad recently and the combination of the sun and the hard work had turned both of their torsos into hard-muscled figures of manly pride. Looking over her shoulder, the minister's wife could see they both were sporting huge erections under their tight fitting trousers and that made her smile in anticipation of seeing the confusion on Mary's and Agnes's faces.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.