A Witch's Spell for the Minister's Wife - Cover

A Witch's Spell for the Minister's Wife

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jane Goodfellow was a prim and proper wife for the new Minister in Bramford. She dismisses the talk of strange happenings in the town until she meets up with a very strange woman in the crowded market. Then her life changes drastically under an evil witch's spell.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The small village was quiet tonight. Even the owls were not stirring in the trees surrounding the fertile fields.

The minister's wife was restless.

She absent-mindedly played with her pussy allowing her juices to wet her determined fingers. When she realized what she was doing, the usually shy and reserved attractive mature woman shuddered in despairing self-disgust for her perverted furtive gratification of her flesh.

Jane Goodfellow was both shapely and quite nubile for a minister's wife. She had no children but that was more due to her husband's shirking of his husbandly duties more than her submissive expectant wait for her needs to be filled.

Her life had changed recently right after the suspected witch Mistress Fancy had mumbled words of evil intent in her direction and placed her long dirty hand on top of her head in the marketplace. Jane was a true believer in all that is right and holy and put no stock in the simple country acceptance of things like spells and hobgoblins that moved mysteriously in the dark.

She remembered with great clarity her shameful carrying on with the "gypsy" men who visited her clean kitchen and how she had given them the secrets of her womanly slit and even allowed them to violate her most private rear opening in a most unseemly manner. Even alone in her sitting room, Jane blushed at how she had scrabbled on the floor in throes of pleasure with each deep thrusts from the long hard cocks of the muscular men. Her subsequent submissive behavior with PC (Police Constable) James was equally as disconcerting. His aggressive possession of her flanks made her pussy quiver with waves of anticipation. The simple fact was that the uniformed man then proceeded to punish her bottom with a long and humiliating session with his leather belt. It made her cheeks pull tightly together with the memory of the way she was forced to squirm in abject obedience across his cock-swollen lap.

Jane was petrified with the threat her sanctimonious husband would discover her new-found sexual dalliances and upbraid her about her sinful ways. It was just too depressing to even contemplate.

She looked down at her fingers buried inside her seeping slit and reached behind to worry her bunghole with her slender middle finger to help her achieve a semblance of release and satisfaction with much-needed gratification instantaneously.

Her sigh of pleasure was unheard except by her own ears. Her heart was beating fast and she knew that she had to have a cock inserted soon to relieve the pressure inside her vagina.

The very next morning, Jane was to visit the home of Felicity Merryweather to check her condition. Felicity was not at church the previous Sunday and according to Jane's calendar, the rotund farm wife was due to deliver within the next week or two.

The farm was not that distant so Jane took the opportunity for exercise by walking the entire way. She was a bit tired when she arrived at the farm and it was apparent all was calm and normal.

Felicity was most gracious and scurried to serve nice tea and cakes for the minister's wife. Her 2 strapping sons, Luke and Alfie, were eating their meat pies in the kitchen and both kept casting furtive glances at Jane. She was certain they were both trying to imagine what she was hiding under her long black dress. It was a thorn in Jane's garden that she had to wear the long black garb as befitting a "minister's wife". She so much preferred the stylish dress of the young females awakening to the idea of women's rights and equality between men and women. When Felicity was not looking, Jane made a point of bending over in front of the two lads giving them a nice view of her rounded heart-shaped bottom and the whiteness of her ankle and calf. Luke even rose and reached out in front of her to show her his mother's new needlepoint on the dresser. His hard erection pressed deliciously into the crack of her heated bottom and she trembled with sexual frustration. Being a very smart young man, Luke got the lay of the land real quick. He winked at his brother and they both nodded their heads at her to follow them out to the barn.

Mr. Merryweather, Sr. was out plowing the fields and Mrs. Merryweather was busy preparing her family's dinner in the pantry.

The 2 boys were hesitant, so Jane merely lowered her body into a submissive position on her elbows and knees in the hayloft and looked over her shoulder with a smile on her face.

Luke's trousers hit the floor first followed soon after by Alfie's. The older Luke who was already in his late 20s and filled with huge supply of young man cum hopped right on her flanks and shoved his inquisitive cock straight up her soaking wet pussy slit.

Jane groaned in delighted passion with the impalement. It was right on her special spot and the impulsive young man was quickly pounding her bouncing ass cheeks with his long lean muscular legs.

The younger brother, Alfie, was most distraught that he had no hole to occupy and circled around the humping couple locked in strenuous copulation on the floor of the hayloft. When he paused in front of Jane, she took pity on him and licked her lips suggestively with her tongue giving the 22 year old farm boy the idea that her mouth was a likely target for his overheated cock.

The minister's wife gobbled up Alfie's cock without pausing to take in Luke's shaft deep up inside her vagina right up next to her cervix. He was pounding her bottom so hard that all Alfie had to do was just stand there and Jane's pretty mouth did all the work.

The 3 of them worked together like a team of well-trained professionals working in unison to achieve the optimal result. The farm animals looked up to the hayloft wondering why the humans were making so much noise. Jane was close to gagging because of the size of Alfie's huge cock but she gave it her best to take it all the way down her throat.

Alfie was so swept away by the sight of the attractive minister's wife with her uppity ways serving as his mouth bitch that he pulled his cock from inside her saliva and pre-cum dripping mouth and started to slap her face all over with the hard wet instrument much to the amusement of his brother looking on from behind Jane's sweating flanks. Luke was so inflamed by the sight of the proud woman's degradation that he spanked her pretty cheeks a nice rosy shade of red at the same time.

Poor Jane was descending into her third wave of orgasmic pleasure when Alfie pushed her head up tight into his groin and shot his creamy load into her submissive mouth. She sputtered slightly and dribbled just a small amount, but the major portion of the younger brother's spunk slid easily down into her tummy and she rested on her elbows with her devastated tongue hanging out like a spent runner.

Luke grabbed hold of her hips and held her steady in place as his balls churned up a full load to shoot deep inside her vagina. Jane pushed back against his hard cock determined to get it as deep as possible so she could feel the splash of male liquid on her inside walls. The farm boy wrapped his arms around her and called her a string of terrible insults to her womanhood and her person. She found that she was quite stimulated by the verbal barrage and squirted off another round of female juices just before Luke filled her vagina with his creamy load.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.