A Witch's Spell for the Minister's Wife - Cover

A Witch's Spell for the Minister's Wife

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jane Goodfellow was a prim and proper wife for the new Minister in Bramford. She dismisses the talk of strange happenings in the town until she meets up with a very strange woman in the crowded market. Then her life changes drastically under an evil witch's spell.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Bramford was a quiet little place with a terrible reputation for strange happenings when the moon was full and the time for spell casting was noticeably stronger. Most of the newcomers moving into the area just raised their eyebrows and chuckled at the hint of mysterious nocturnal incidents.

Jane Goodfellow was one of those skeptical newcomers. She had only recently become a resident of Bramford village along with her husband the Reverend Endeavor Goodfellow. Her husband was adamant about not wanting his unfortunate first name to be bandied about in jest, so she was ever vigilant to call him only by his last name or the more preferred Edward that he had adopted to replace his given name.

It was a fateful Saturday morning that witnessed the still attractive Jane making the rounds of the market shops to procure the next weeks provisions.

She was at the fishmonger trying to find some healthy looking specimens priced low enough to meet her meager budget. The other two shoppers silently slipped out the front door when a small female with a long black cloak wandered into the little shop. Jane was so engrossed in her shopping that she hardly noticed the hooded female figure poking the new catch just brought in from the bay.

Jane looked up at the sound of the shopkeeper's voice.

"Mistress Fancy, you know I don't want your presence in my shop. My wife told you to come to the rear for any handouts."

Pretty Jane thought this to be a bit boorish so early in the morning and cleared her throat to admonish the shopkeeper for his confrontational attitude. When the face under the hood looked up, she immediately closed her lips and crossed herself with a suddenly shaky hand. The female was quite hideous in appearance with squinty watery eyes, a huge wart under the nose, and lips that showed evidence of recent drooling. The sharp-eyed apparition did not miss the hasty "crossing" as if to ward off evil spirits and her face glistened with resentment.

"I call a curse on you, Thomas Kent along with your bitch of a wife. If you were man enough to have any children, I would curse them as well."

This astonishing utterance was punctuated by a spray of spittle that reached onto Jane's pristine white sleeve. She quickly made effort to remove the drops with her embroidered hanky before it stained her favorite blouse.

The ugly but not very old Mistress Fancy took personal exception to this further indication of distain for her person and centered her attention on the innocent and naïve young Jane.

"Before me is a bitch of the worst sort and sporting a nose buried in the clouds. I cast my spell on you, my pretty, to be caught up in the basest of heats when any cock is nearby. You will obey any instructions from the other gender and strive to please them with your pretty mouth, your wet little pussy, and even your tight never penetrated righteous pucker hole."

The shopkeeper pushed the harridan out the door and apologized to the shaken Jane Goodfellow. Poor Jane was a bit fearful because she had never come into the acquaintance of a curse or a spell of any sort whatsoever.

She put it out of her mind and returned home to the rectory with her many purchases. That evening her dinner was matchless for both quality and quantity. Her husband, the Reverend Goodfellow was so stuffed; he fell immediately into a sound sleep on the living room sofa.

Jane cleaned the dishes and was looking out of the kitchen window when she spied a couple of the "wanderers" or "gypsies" helping themselves to her vegetables without a single by your leave.

She ran out the kitchen door armed with a broom of dubious strength and stood panting right behind the 2 strange men. They looked up guiltily at her and expressed their apologies for taking her veggies but they were sorely plagued with hunger. She immediately relented and told them,

"Take what you will, gentlemen. Anything you see of mine is yours for the asking."

The youngest lad of about 20 years slyly looked up at her and winked.

"Would that include you lifting your skirts for a couple of famished strangers in need of some female sport as well?"

Jane wanted to correct the impetuous lad for his impertinence but for some strange reason could only shake her head up and down in silent consent and got down on all fours right in the garden dirt lifting her skirts just as she was requested.

The young man was quick to pull her nicely ironed knickers down and slammed his long deprived cock deep into the pussy of the Reverend's wife.

The pretty young Jane howled out in guilty acknowledgement of her slutty behavior. Soon, the strokes of the well-hung lad accelerated as his spunk came rushing out in spurts of creamy cum. It trickled down the insides of her legs and she sobbed in frustration at her unexplainable actions.

With a knowing smile on his face, the young man pulled out and dismounted from the well-fucked female's posterior. The other man was just as quick to replace him and was soon sawing away deep inside Jane's steaming vaginal slit. This older man was a bit rougher and spanked her ass cheeks with scorn and derision in each blow. He also insulted her in terms that she was only half certain she understood with clarity. This time, she shook in the clutch of a strong orgasm before he spilled his copious load deep inside her tight little pussy.

They both took their bags of her veggies and laughingly left her garden pleased with her gifted food and fully sated with the taste of her pretty pussy. Jane cleaned up and rejoined her sleeping husband. She was certain it was the spell placed on her that caused her to act so wantonly in her own garden. In all honesty, she had to admit that the depraved treatment from the older man was most gratifying in a very shameful admission of her secret desires.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.