My Granddaughter Dani - Cover

My Granddaughter Dani

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - I'm a 58 year old widower, my daughter askes if her daughter can stay with me while she attends college --- i hadn't seen Dani since she was 12... now she's 18 and almost too pretty!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

The days and nights have been going by so quickly; Dani was approaching graduation from college. The little ones were all growing up, with Grant having a birthday in a few weeks – and Olivia just after that. Elle and I took the two of them to see Dani graduate. It only took her an extra year from her original plan; Grant was the reason, of course. The cribs, we bought in haste, were practically grown out of, so we planned to sit down and discuss what came next.

We stopped at a Dairy Queen to get everyone an ice cream cone. I wanted to take everyone inside, but the girls suggested we stay in the car – so we did. The moment the little guys were handed a cone, things got quiet. The power of ice cream!

I remember taking all five of them to Foster's Old Fashion Freeze, to give Mary some time to herself. We'd often all go to Little Black Sambo's Restaurant for lunch or dinner, but Foster's Freeze was always where we got our ice cream. I'm not sure if any Foster's were left anywhere. Sambo's named changed over the years, I think to pressures from the 'political correctness police.' I read that there was only one left.

By the time we'd gotten home, each of the ladies was holding their little one, asleep in their momma's arms. They let me give them a kiss and headed upstairs to clean their faces, change their clothes and lay them down for a well-earned nap.

They came down, in PJ's themselves, plopping down on either side of me, simultaneously kissing me on the cheek. I wrapped my arms around them, kissing them back.

"I have a movie I want you both to see with me, it's as close to our situation as I could find – it's called 'The Man in the Moon, ' starring Reese Witherspoon as Dani Trant." Dani giggled over that, "And Tess Harper as her sister Abigail and Emily Warfield as their mother, Maureen. The naming conventions surprised me, actually..."

"Jamie, I know this movie," Elle said – "It's how I thought of the name Danielle for my little girl! Richard and I'd watched this while I was pregnant with you young lady. Up to that point the name you were going to be called was Elizabeth for a girl or James for a boy. After this movie – I thought of Danielle with a nickname growing up of Dani. Elizabeth has so many permutations, Lizbeth, Liz, Lizzie, Beth and Betty," Elle said.

"I never knew any of that, Mom?" Dani said.

"Are we going to watch this or not?" I interrupted.

"Sorry Jamie," I heard in stereo, as I started the movie.


Ninety-nine minutes later we were all crying so hard, watching the titles go by.

"That was Reese's first movie, she was only fourteen at the time," I said.

"Really!" my granddaughter said, "But she was naked in that swimming scene?"

"No she wasn't; she had on a plastic bikini for the close-ups, and probably a body double for the distance shots. Hollywood can't let a 14-year-old actress be really naked!" I said.

"Blue Lagoon?" Dani said.

"No, Brooke was covered when you saw her face, most of the swimming was another girl, who looked younger. That's usually how they do that. Carefully cover everything in the close-ups, replace the actress in the distance shots."

"Wow, Dad – you are quite knowledgeable about this kind of stuff?" Elle remarked.

"Well, I can't take all of the credit, I got a bunch of information using IMDB," I admitted.

I felt a hand on my crotch; it was Dani. I turned to her and saw her pretty smile as she mouthed 'I want you, ' and I put my hand on her face and said, "I suppose it's bedtime. What's planned for tomorrow?"

Elle said, "I have some prescriptions to be picked up."

"I have to get some things at the pharmacy as well," Dani said.

"Make me a list, and let me go do it for you ladies. I need to go pick up some Viagra pills myself!" I said with a wink in my eye.

They agreed, as we all went upstairs together. At Elle's door, I gave her a nice kiss good night, and she went into her room. Dani pulled me into her room, first checking on her little boy, who was sleeping very peacefully. She turned on the baby monitor, and then we headed to my room, to make love.

She pulled off her PJs, top and bottom, then, helped me get naked. The vasectomy did its job perfectly, because I never really had to take any Viagra, because of the way the girls kept me hard or hard and empty. I wasn't empty, due to the rug rats being awake at the wrong time of day. I had a large reservoir to fill her with.

Dani saw how erect I was, so she just climbed aboard and, with me holding onto her boobs, she rode me and let me fill her as we had in the past. It was late as she saw that I needed to get to sleep. She pulled back on her top, just in case she needed to go and help Grant.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.