My Granddaughter Dani - Cover

My Granddaughter Dani

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - I'm a 58 year old widower, my daughter askes if her daughter can stay with me while she attends college --- i hadn't seen Dani since she was 12... now she's 18 and almost too pretty!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Two days later, I brought Elle and baby Olivia home – I'd realized I needed to get some cribs, so I had ordered a couple over the Internet, with Dani's help. They arrived and I quickly did the little bit of assembly, putting one in both my girls' bedrooms.

There was again the sound of infants in the house, and a definite odor as well. I did the best I could helping the ladies with their newborns. Dani got back her gorgeous figure within five months of having Grant. Elle was having a time with Olivia, so I worked as hard as I needed to give her some quality time to herself each day.

I would bring Grant and Olivia downstairs and had one on each knee, listening to them laugh and coo, just like so many years ago.

When my Mary gave birth to Emily, the two boys got jealous with the new baby in the house. Every time Emily reached for one of her toys, Gerald or George would pick it up and throw it at her. I stepped in every time I saw it, talking to the boys separately about how this is their sister, and they needed to protect her instead of attack her.

I got all of us in the living room, and I picked up Emily, showing the boys how to pick her up without hurting her – to always support her head. I put her back down and asked each of the boys to give their sister a hug. They did and everyone seemed to enjoy it, especially Emily who giggled when her big brothers, four and three, each held her. This was the moment that we became a family!

I was singing to my two newborns,

"The Camptown Ladies sing this song
Doo-da, Doo-da
The Camptown Racetracks five miles long
Oh, de doo-da day

Going to run all night
Going to run all day
I bet my money on a bob-tailed nag
Somebody bet on the grey

Going to run all night
Going to run all day
I bet my money on a bob-tailed nag
Somebody bet on the grey"

I got quiet because they'd both gone to sleep; I picked them up and took them to their Mommies, who were sitting up in bed.

Dani spoke, "Oh, Jamie – that was so nice ... I heard you and you have the knack of putting little ones to sleep. Did you know that it's been almost five months since Grant was born?"

"Is there a point to that statistic, my beautiful Dani?"

"Well, I remember the doctor saying we should wait three months before we 'start up' again."

"Start what?" I said knowing what she meant.

"Making love – it's been too long, I need you," she intimated.

"Are we going to protect you this time, by getting back on and staying on the pill?" I asked stone-faced.

"I thought we could try one of the newer methods which involve an injection by a doctor," she said.

"That would be better than a pill you can conveniently forget to take, or me wearing a condom which limits my sensitivity when we f ... make love again. How about we make an appointment to do that?" I said.

"Yes, the sooner the better, please!" she said looking at me with those eyes that could make me do anything for her.

"I've already got you one tomorrow at 10am, with the same doctor who helped at both Grant's and Olivia's births," I replied.

"Jamie?" she said handing me my son as I put him in his crib. I crawled in with her for a little bit. I was drawn to her oversized breasts, which would likely be gone soon. I started to suck and got some of her breast milk that caused her to moan a bit. We had to be very quiet or we would wake up not only Grant but also possibly Olivia. I let my hand go to her wetness and it felt wonderful. I was enjoying myself when there was a light rap on the door, and Elle came in and crawled in to the other side. We were both getting breast fed and enjoying it as noiselessly as we could. After I felt Dani have an orgasm, I got out and gave her a kiss on the lips and left her room.

We all heard baby Olivia make a sound so, Elle got up and we saw that she was just making noises in her sleep. I leaned in to my daughter and gave her a proper kiss that turned into a moment of deep passion.

"Daddy, we can't fuck yet, only two more months – should I get surgery so I can't have anymore babies?"

"That's not my decision – that's yours Elexus!"

"I think the responsible thing to do is to have my tubes tied, Olivia was practically a miracle baby because of my age."

"Whichever decision you make, I'll support you – you know that, don't you?"

"Yes, I know that, Jamie – maybe I'll ask Dani what she thinks about this?"

"That -- is a brilliant idea, Elexus – get her opinion, I'll support whatever you two decide."

I headed downstairs for a while, looking for something to do, wandering into the kitchen, looking for a snack. My two ladies walked in and sat me down.

"Dani has something to ask of you, Jamie?" Elle said.

"Jamie, having your baby has been the high point in my life, but I think I only want the one, so I can get back to college."

"I agree with that!" I replied.

"Dad, I feel the same way, feeling that I've had all the babies that I should have."

A smirk came across my face as I realized what they were asking me to do - without really asking me.

"Girls, how about I schedule myself for a vasectomy – that way when the little ones are asleep we can have some one on one time, or two on one time."

The next part of this was spontaneous, but the two of them leaned up and into me, kissing me at the same time. We all giggled. "How about I order some food to be delivered?"

"We'll eat whatever you order, Jamie," Elle said.

"I'd like an order of Jamie," Dani said, causing both her and her mother to giggle.


The next morning, with Elle agreeing to take care of the little ones, Dani and I went into Dr. Dave's office, to get the name of a doctor to perform a vasectomy. He recommended the Urologist in the same Medical Building.

We walked out of his office and into the office of Dr. Ryan O'Bannon. His office was practically empty and we went to his nurse to set an appointment. She mentioned he was available right now, which surprised me.

"How many vasectomies does Dr. O'Bannon perform a week?" I asked.

"In a non-busy week, upwards of six or seven a day – when we get busy, he's done as many as a hundred a week. If you'd like to schedule it instead..."

Dani interrupted, "No, Jamie wants to do it today please?"

"Fill out this form please, then bring it back to me," the receptionist asked. Dani smiled and took me to sit down.

With her help, we filled it out and brought it back to the desk. She looked it over and took us straight back to a waiting room. Good, you always have to wait 20 minutes or more before anybody walks in. I didn't want an erection for this!

A nurse walked in and went through checking my pulse and blood pressure, and asked if I had any allergies – I replied 'No.'

The Doctor walked in, "Hello – my name is Doctor Ryan O'Bannon. I understand that you want a vasectomy today. Have you taken in the past week, ibuprofen or naproxen?"

Clearing my throat, I answered, "No, I have not!"

"Do you want a 'reversible' Vasectomy?"

"N-No, I do not!"

"OK, then please undress from the waist down," he said. They covered me with a sheet, and shaved a small amount of hair from the front of my scrotum. He explained as he went. Next, using his fingers, he located my vas deferens and injected a small amount of a local anesthetic. He did this to each side of my ball sack.

He took a sharpened hemostat -- I reached for Dani's hand, as he made a very small incision – removing a portion of that sides vas deferens – then cauterized each end and dropped it back inside. He went to my other side and repeated the procedure. It was all done in about 25 minutes. He applied some antibiotic ointment and a gauze pad as Dani put some tightie-whities on me, the underpants would help hold everything in place.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.