My Granddaughter Dani
Chapter 6

 

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I'm a 58 year old widower, my daughter askes if her daughter can stay with me while she attends college --- i hadn't seen Dani since she was 12... now she's 18 and almost too pretty!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

I woke up about five hours later, my dick still inside Dani, but sadly deflated. I saw my daughter naked and asleep next to me. I looked up into Dani's face and I flexed my dick and I heard a moan from her, which in turn woke up Elle. I saw her eyes flutter open and a smile appeared on her face that was ... brilliant.

Whispering she said, "I suppose you want to know how I knew that Dani was pregnant? When I went into her room, I saw a used pregnancy test meter and it was still showing the plus sign. I was serious when I said that I wanted your baby, Dad – We may have to try again and again, you think?"

Yawning, Dani was saying, "What're you two talking about – me? Mom, I saw you fucking Jamie last night – and I think I heard something about you not being on birth control – Jamie, I feel you getting bigger inside me – wanna fuck or a blow job?"

"I don't have the energy to make love to either of you at the moment, but as far as a blowjob is concerned, my dear – blow away!"

I felt her pull off of me, and slide down so she could play with my dick. It must have Elle, Dani and me all over it. Elle went down and asked, "Could you share with me, please honey?" Dani must've nodded her consent because I was feeling two separate tongues licking me off. I may've not had the physical inclination to fuck either one of them, but my dick was getting harder with every slurp they gave me.

They would quickly clean me off unless I came again. I wasn't sure if I could, after what'd happened only five hours ago.

I felt one of them stick my balls in her mouth, and then on my dick was a mouth, I thought Dani's at first, but this mouth took all of me down her throat.

I actually felt the beginnings of an eruption.

"Dani, would you let Elle get this load – we need to make sure she gets pregnant?"

The mouth around my balls got up and I saw than felt my daughter climb aboard.

"Jamie – do you need my help?" Elle asked.

"Please dear – whatever you can do?"

She started lifting herself up and down on me, "Jamison – oh, dear sweet Jamison – come on, I know you can do it, thrust – that a boy – push that nice dick in my pussy, yeah – that feels great. Fuck me – Fuck me Daddy, fuck your little girl – give Dani a sister – she wants a baby sister, do it – do it – do it!"

That 'sister' remark did it and I let loose a good sized load up inside my daughter, and Dani leaned over and gave me a wonderful kiss while I was spurting inside her mother. Elle stayed on top of me, trembling a great deal.

"Daddy, that was some fuck – Wow! Thank you for another load. I know I'm only 39, but I could use a little more sleep."

"Elle, come over here and cuddle with me and your daughter. We certainly are certainly 'a couple of swells, ' aren't we?"

"Mom, Jamie and I sleep together most nights, will it be too weird if we do it while you're staying hear?"

"Dani, I could see the love between you when you came to get me at the airport. I don't want to break you two up, but I would like Jamie from time to time -- to keep me warm!"

"That could be arranged. Having you here gives another person to help when Dani gives birth – and vice versa," I said.

"Oh, that'll be OK with me, Dani can go to college as long as she wants, then we can take care of her – get her school stuff for her, then I can help with your baby when she heads back to school."

"Thanks Mom, I love you – and I love Jamie too!" Dani said.


Our arrangement was successful as the months rolled by. Dani's school schedule and her pregnancy schedule fit together quite well.

The day after she finished classes, she yelled, "JAAAAMMMMMMMIIIEEEE!" to which I got to her and she said, "The baby is coming – isn't it?"

"I'm not the one having the baby, but if it feels like it's coming, your mother and I will get you to the hospital," I said.

Elle was waddling to us as she realized what was happening. She helped get Dani in the car as we all rode together to the Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center, only three miles from us.

We stopped in the Emergency Area and I showed them her hospital membership card as they got a wheelchair and rolled her in. Elle said she'd park the car and catch up.

The first child you have teaches you many things that become commonplace as the more babies are brought into the family. Gerald caused Mary to have almost nine hours of hard labor, she looked like she was drenched with a five gallon bucket of water.

George came a little easier, only two hours of hard labor – a breeze by Mary's previous standards. He was a breech baby, but all turned out fine.

Next was Emily, who grew up to look the most like Mary. When Mary's water broke, we rather casually got up and took her to the hospital – less than an hour later – Emily was born ... no hard labor at all.

We thought we were done having babies, Surprise ... We thought Erin was conceived on New Years Day, when we got home from a party and Mary was quite drunk, but she wanted to make love on the sofa, so we did and Erin came nine months later.

Elexus was another surprise baby, Elle is only 39 and still looks remarkable – if she grew her hair long – she could be Dani's ... older sister.

"Jamie, I need you!" I heard Dani say.

"Are you the father?" the hospital person asked.

"Yes, I am!" I said, surprising her a little by the look on her face.

"Wait in here, we'll call you in, in just a moment," she said as I saw Elle come in and give me a hug.

"Elle, it feels the same at 58 as it did when you were born. Dani wouldn't let them tell me if it was a boy or a girl. She insisted that I be surprised."

Back when Mary was first pregnant, many things were different – There was no such thing as Lamaze - not gaining popularity until after 1960 - pictures of the baby from inside the stomach were unheard of and epidurals didn't come around until the '80s.

Thus, when George was born, it was a surprise – he would've been called Claire, which was Mary's mother's name. When she was pregnant the second time, we just assumed it would be a girl – Surprise – Gerald was born.

The girls came later – Emily was a spring baby. And we thought we were through!

We had four wonderful and lovely children, Mary's sister Claudia came to help with the kids. Those times might've been hectic, but I'll never forget them – I'll cherish them.

I was being called into the room they'd put my Dani in. As I walked in, I saw her and went and held her hand.

The doctor walked in and did something of a double take.

"Jamison – how are you?" he said to me.

"About to be a father again, David. This young lady and I have been living together for over a year, our love was too much, so here we are today. Is everything OK with her and the baby?"

"Yes, she's been having minor labor pains, with a bit of luck, you two will be parents within 24 hours. The little..."

"David, don't – I don't want to know about the baby until it's born, this is Dani's first, my sixth and this one is important to me – the most important one!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.