My Granddaughter Dani
Chapter 4

 

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I'm a 58 year old widower, my daughter askes if her daughter can stay with me while she attends college --- i hadn't seen Dani since she was 12... now she's 18 and almost too pretty!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

After she took my dick and let me erupt inside her mouth, we took a shower together – a lessor man might have collapsed, but we got clean!

She slipped into her room and found a pretty paisley dress that must've been her mother's. Her voluptuousness was barely contained, but she came in just as I had put on my shoes.

"My, you look fabulous, Dani – I feel so lucky to be your grand..."

"Lover, Jamison?"

"That's a term I haven't heard – Grandlover, it makes feel younger already," I replied.

"Jamison, you're the most handsome man over eighteen I know, and I'll repeat what I said last night – I am in love with you. Totally and completely – forever! I understand that you're forty years older than me, but I just call that seasoning and I want you to know that I care deeply for you."

"Well said, Dani," I replied. "Let's go take you to College."

I grabbed her hand, twirled her around once and gave her a kiss, as we got to the car.

Five minutes later, I pulled up to the Registration Department, gave her another kiss and told her I'd park and wait.

As I parked I noticed the students walking around from place to place, and I also noticed how much prettier the girls were compared to my day. In my dying breath I will say how much I loved my Mary – but now I can say without malice aforethought that I am wholly and completely in love with Dani Michaels, my OWN granddaughter!

Breaking me out of my stupor was a red hot brunette yelling, "JAMMMMIIIIISSSSON," to which I pulled from the parking space and got up to her – put the car in park, went around the car and gave her a great big kiss, then opened the door and she got in. A couple of guys walked by with their hands up and I gave both of them a high-five, laughing as I got in the car.

"Jamison, what's got into you anyway?" she asked with that smile that keeps me happy and hard all of the time.

"I'm just the luckiest and happiest I've been since just before Mary was first diagnosed with cancer – could we go visit her at the cemetery?"

"Sure thing, Grandlover – Let's go?"

We changed into nicer clothes, Dani had on a dark blue dress that really accentuated her figure and I put on a complete suit.

I walked out of my room and saw her walking towards me – she is so beautiful, I offered my arm and we walked down the staircase together.

We went to the car, where I opened the door for her and got in.

"Jamison, thank you for being such a gentleman. Another reason I don't like boys my own age, they never open doors or stand when I walked into a room. I know its old fashioned, but I like being treated like a lady. My own Dad doesn't even do it for Mom or me."

"I'd been meaning to ask you about your parents – is your father respectful of your mother, and you?" I asked.

"Actually, he isn't terribly respectful of Mom, and whenever he gets me alone I feel creeped out, like he might touch me, or even molest me," she answered.

"Has he ever touched you inappropriately?" I asked.

"Sometimes, he comes up behind me and says, 'Aren't you the pretty girl, ' looking at my butt. He has also grabbed me around the waist, putting his lips on my neck acting like a boyfriend instead of a father. He's come close to touching my breasts, but he's always interrupted by Mom."

"You do realize, I'm doing some of those same things to you – do you want me to stop?"

"NO! – I love you Jamison, everything you do to me is wonderful – you can touch me ... anywhere -- and anytime."

We pulled into the cemetery, turning towards where Mary is buried. We got out and I took Dani's hand as we walked to Mary's headstone.

I bent down, and policed the papers that had flown in from the breeze that comes over the rise where she's buried. I teared up a little as I felt a hand on my back.

I got up, and put my arms around Dani and said, "Mary, I found the most beautiful and wonderful girl to love, and she loves me as well. I know its wrong in this day and age, for a man my age to fall in love with such a young girl, but she makes me happy – just like you made me happy. Send me a breeze to tell me you approve?"

Within a couple seconds a strong breeze did come through, causing Dani to tear up.

We held one another so tight, as she looked to me and said, "I love him, grandma – We love one another so much, I'm glad you approve. I know you're looking down on us, Jamison will be with you again someday, but until then he's in good hands – we both love you so much!"

We walked back to the car, and I got us both inside.

Dani said getting in, "I just made a promise to Grandma Mary, and I don't break my promises ... not ever!"

We left and went through a drive thru, getting some lunch and parking and somberly eating in quiet. As we finished, Dani scooted back over to me and leaned in.

"You really loved her a lot, didn't you?" she asked quietly.

"To be honest, yes I did – however, I love you just as much as I ever loved her, Dani. I don't know what lies ahead for us together, but I'm willing to take that trip with the most stunning young lady of her generation."

"You're just saying that to get back in my pants?"

I took my arm from around her and put it back on the steering wheel.

It was very quiet on the rest of our trip home.

I parked in the garage, turned to her and said, "No Dani, I said what I said because in my entire lifetime I've been in love with only two women – your Grandmother Mary ... and now you! I don't know if it's because you haven't heard enough people tell you how lovely you are – but please 'Don't Disrespect Yourself Like That!'"

I got out of the car and went over to let her out, but she didn't move, I stood there waiting for as long as it would take.

She started to cry, pretty hard – I got in and asked, "What's wrong?"

"I don't deserve you, Jamison – you're so wonderful, you treat me like I'm a princess or something, you tell me how pretty I am – I never thought I was pretty, then when I was fifteen I got these ... these things on my chest and suddenly every boy would stop and talk to me, or just look at me. They all made me feel self-conscious. I finally get through high school and get accepted to college. Then the luckiest break of my life happened and Mom called you to ask if I could stay with you while I'm going to college. You said 'Yes, ' with hardly any hesitation in your voice, and I was going to get to leave the town I grew up in."

"Dani, I said 'Yes' for a couple of reasons; first this house used to have the sound of young children all through it, and the chance to see a little girl again that I hadn't seen in almost six years flooded my brain with memories. There are a lot of reasons for someone to move from one place to another, and you're here now, and you simply are very beautiful, your eyes are so pretty and blue, your face reminds me of a fifteen-year-old Elizabeth Taylor, who was a beauty in her own right and a very nice actress as well."

"Come on, get out – we're going to watch some movies together, change into some comfortable clothes and we'll have an Elizabeth Taylor movie marathon – I have most of her early movies."

I pulled her out and she put her arms around me and gave me a great big kiss and ran up to her room, squealing just like her mother used to do when I announced we were going out to get an ice cream.

I stripped down to just my shirt and slacks, and went through my video collection and found LASSIE COME HOME, NATIONAL VELVET, LITTLE WOMEN and FATHER OF THE BRIDE.

Looking at the cover for 'Father, ' Spencer Tracy was 50 years old and Elizabeth was 18 - I would enjoy this movie the most.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.