My Granddaughter Dani - Cover

My Granddaughter Dani

 

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I'm a 58 year old widower, my daughter askes if her daughter can stay with me while she attends college --- i hadn't seen Dani since she was 12... now she's 18 and almost too pretty!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

I had three daughters and two sons, with my wife Mary. She died last year from a very aggressive strain of pancreatic cancer.

Our sons, George and Gerald, went off to find themselves – I hear from them very seldom – so they must have finally found themselves ... far away!

I retired from working for the government when I turned 55, three years ago – my name is Jamison Banks.

My three daughters went about their futures very differently. They went to college, but to get a husband, instead of a degree. Emily is married with four kids living in upper New York, with her lawyer husband.

Erin and her brood live in Toronto, where her doctor husband decided to settle – they had twin sons.

Last, but certainly not least is my daughter Elexus – married a real estate agent who now is the Broker of an agency with 150 realtor-associates. They had a girl and two boys. They ended up in Idaho, but as I recently found out, their daughter Danielle had decided she wanted to go to the same college her grandpa went to, UNLV.

I got a call from Elexus telling me all of this, asking if her daughter, my granddaughter, could live in my house while she attended college.

The once barely big enough house that was filled to the very brim with the sounds of little kids for so many years was getting to be awfully lonely, with Mary having passed.

I said, "Sure" hearing a squeal from the other end of the phone. Apparently Danielle was listening in and she said, "Thank you Grandpa Jamison – I promise I'll follow whatever rules you lay down."

"We'll see if we need any rules or not – when are you going to be here? I can pick you up from a bus terminal or an airport – I may be older, but I can still drive and come and get you from wherever you land."

I haven't seen Danielle since she was 12 or 13, all I remember was she had beautiful black hair all of the way down her back and a very pretty face, reminiscent of a young Elizabeth Taylor. I found myself looking forward to see her, now 18 and going to college just a couple of miles from where I lived.

She gave me the particulars of the plane she was coming in on. Although I kept the house rather cleaned up, I did want to make a good impression on my granddaughter, when I brought her home. I went through the entire house, not finding much to pick up – deciding to let her stay in the same bedroom her mother grew up in.

Two days later, I drove to the airport – having made one of those signs that said 'Danielle.'

I eagerly watched for any brunette coming off the plane, seeing them go every which way – until a very pretty young woman walked up to me and smiled.

"I'm Danielle – Hello Grandpa," and she gave me a tremendous hug. I hadn't felt a woman's breasts against me in a very long time. She wasn't letting go so I just enjoyed it as long as it lasted.

I felt a stirring in my loins, so I precipitated the separation. She took my hand and said, "You look just like I remembered. Tall and handsome, with a little touch of gray over your ears – how do I look to you?"

"You were cute when you were 12, but my, my – you have become what I believe the young men of your age would call Hot!"

"Thank you, that's so sweet of you to say – I have three suitcases and two boxes to get from the baggage area. She took my hand again, as we walked together to the baggage claim.

"I've set up the same room that your mother had growing up – it hasn't changed much, there might be stuff on the walls you'll want to replace, and go ahead as you wish."

I was about a head taller than her, and I felt quite invigorated with such a pretty girl holding my hand, I even pulled her hand up and kissed the back of it, causing a giggle and a beautiful smile to appear on her face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.