Watcher
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Paris Waterman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - He's a voyeur, pure and simple. But he catches a married couple in a car and then in a motel. But they're not married to one another. To save their marriages they perform for the watcher.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Cheating   Rough   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The Watcher has successfully blackmailed Walter and Joan into performing a sexual act for his enjoyment. Now he's about to take the couple even further in depravity.


At 35, Joan was probably in the best condition she had been in since her early twenties. A punishing regime of exercise and dieting following the birth of her children had seen her figure gradually return to what it had been in her late twenties. But the lack of attention from her husband in recent months had caused her to lose a good deal of her self-confidence. All of which had led her to responding to Walter's flirtations.

Some of the above I surmised. The remainder I'd learned from listening to the couple's conversations when they met in Walter's jaguar and from their night together in the motel.

Among other things they had discussed various sexual positions, among them sixty-nine and anal. Joan had agreed to try the number inasmuch as she liked playing with Walter's cock. As for anal, she'd never tried it, but was willing to give it a test unless it hurt too much.

Walt willingly agreed to end any such experiment if she felt it was too painful or degrading.

With this information in hand, I inquired in as innocent a voice as possible. "Ever take it anally, Joan?"

"You've got to be kidding!" she exclaimed, her fear evident on her face. "I ... I've never..."

"There's always a first time," I told her coldly.

I glanced at Walter and saw that my words had gotten him somewhat aroused.

"Walt seems to like the idea, Joan. Have a look at him."

Despite herself, she did look and saw him trying to hide his newly rising cock.

"No ... Walt ... No!"

Reaching into my briefcase, I took out a tube of Astroglide lubricant. "Catch, Walt," I said and tossed it to him.

He caught it one-handed and looked at it as if he'd never seen such a thing before.

"No ... Walt, you can't!" Joan pleaded.

"It's what I want, Joan. End of story. I were you, I'd be figuring out what to tell Donald when I got home walking funny."

"You fucking bastard!" she spat out. But she was literally shitting in her pants.

"Joan..." Walt started to say, but I cut him off.

"Nobody asked you if you wanted to do it Joan. I'm telling you I want to watch the two of you do it. You are free to decline, but then I think you know what I'll do should you refuse me."

"I..." Joan stammered. "Oh, God, what have I got myself into?"

"Lay down on the bed, Joan. Walter has to lube you up."

She lay face down on the bed without protest until Walt approached her and laid his left hand on her ass preparing to apply the Astroglide ointment.

"What the hell are you doing? I said no, I don't want it, leave me alone!" She cried mournfully.

"Continue Walter," I said, moving closer to watch as he applied the lubricant to her asshole.

Joan was now moaning; a kind of low rumbling sound into the mattress of the bed.

"Use your finger, Walter. She'll need the lubricant in there."

He nodded and pressed a greased finger into her anus.

"NO!"

There was a moment of resistance before the finger slid into her. Joan moaned loudly into the pillow I'd placed under her face.

"Keep the finger moving, Walter. It will help Joan get used to having a strange object inside her."

He did, adding lubricant every fifth or sixth insertion.

Joan began to pant.

Walter was moving his finger in and out of her with apparent ease by this point and Joan was moving far enough to meet him as he jammed it into her.

"Add another finger, Walter," I said tonelessly.

He did. Joan grunted, but still leaned back into his fingers as they plunged into her.

"Lube your dick, Walter."

He did and it was the last bit of instruction required of me. Walt climbed onto the bed, worked his way between her legs and placed the head of his erection against her anus. A low moan came from Joan as the head entered. Walter hesitated until I slapped his shoulder.

I picked up my camera and framed my shot of Walt reaming her ass with his fingers.

The flash lit up the room. I took two more before Joan yelled, "Hey!" protesting what I was doing.

"Shut the fuck up!" I snarled. This is for me and whatever I want to do with. I want to put them on the internet there's not a damn thing you can do about it."

"Keep your fingers in her ass and turn her over on her back," I commanded. Walt did so without comment.

Joan began to sob. I brought the camera over to her, held it out so she could see the picture on the camera's LED screen.

I had to smile as I watched her expression change as she took in her glistening ass with Walter's fingers jammed into it.

"Wait until you see how it looks with his cock in there," I whispered.

"You bastard!" she sobbed, "you worthless son-of-a-bitch!'

"I'd like you to ass fuck her now, Walter," I said and moved away to a better vantage point.

Walter pressed the bulbous head of his cock against her asshole. Joan made a funny choking sound on feeling him there.

"A moment, Walt," I said, and helped him pull Joan up onto all fours.

Walt looked to me for permission to penetrate Joan. I shook my head affirmatively.

Walter's first thrust slipped away from her asshole. "God damn it!" he swore, nervously repositioning the head of his slick penis back against her spidery pucker.

"Cocksuckers!" Joan whined, but maintained her position as he tried again. A long moment passed, and then the head of his cock popped abruptly inside.

She groaned, long and deep, "Ughhhh! Sons of Bitches!" she swore at us, but kept staring at the ceiling above her.

I picked up the camera and took several more shots for my collection. Unbeknownst to either of them I also had a video camera going; and had from moments after entering the room.

"CHRIST THAT HURTS," she bawled, and tears rolled down her cheeks.

Walter kept at her, working his prick deeper with each thrust.

Suddenly, Joan threw her head back. "AHHHHHH, CHRIST! OH-OH-OH THAT FUCKIN' HURTS!"

Checking Walter's progress I saw that his loins were flat against her rounded ass; his prick completely hidden in her ass.

"TAKE IT OUT! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!"

They stayed like that for a minute, locked together, barely able to move, and then I reached down and touched her for the very first time and felt her relax.

Joan was panting as her eyes met mine. They were full of defiance, but there was more ... she had a wanton glint in them as well.

"Fuck her, Walter," I said softly and Joan blinked her eyes repeatedly.

He withdrew until halfway out, then pushed back in again. She braced herself. I could see the tight ring of her anal opening sliding up his glistening shaft, the inner walls of her anus parting reluctantly to allow his swollen glans to pass. When he was completely inside her again, Walt rocked slightly from side to side and she gasped.

"NO, DON'T," she whispered breathlessly. "TOO MUCH ... IT'S TOO MUCH!"

Walter paused then pulled out of her.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, Walt?" I said brusquely.

"You heard her," he said defiantly. "I'm hurting her!"

"It's supposed to hurt, fuckhead!"

But Walter grabbed the Astroglide and squeezed a large glop of it on his dick and then reentered Joan's gaping hole.

Suddenly his prick was gliding easily back and forth. Joan's whining and curses were a thing of the past.

I had to still a sudden laugh when Walter pulled out too far and the pressure of her anal muscles popped his cock out. For whether consciously or unconsciously, Joan braced herself for his next thrust, and then groaned with satisfaction as his oily shaft slammed back inside her. She was into the ass fuck now, and seemingly enjoying each and every stroke that Walter laid into her.

I took several photos to memorialize the event, moving to within inches of them to do it.

Joan's gasps turned to moans, interspersed with occasional muttered encouragement. "Yes! Yes!" Followed quickly by repeated grunts sounding like: HUH, HUH, HUH! UGH! OH WALT ... PLEASE ... DON'T STOP! PLEASE DON'T STOP!"

Then signaling that her orgasm was upon her, Joan dropped her head and shoulders flat on the bed and reached one hand underneath her and frantically rubbed her pussy.

Both Walter and Joan came. I don't know or care who was first, or if they made it together. What I did know was that I needed to fuck her and that Joan wasn't finished fucking and wanted more.

You might ask how I knew this. Was it intuition? No, it was the look on her face as Walter pulled his wilted dick out of her ass.

She uttered not a word, but her eyes were pleading with me to take her anally. To continue the pleasures that her lover had brought her but was momentarily unable to continue.

I removed my slacks and shorts and held my prick out for her perusal.

She did two things simultaneously. A grimace of disgust crossed her face. But she licked her lips as if wanting to taste my cock as I shook it in her face.

Walter wasn't looking at us; his head was down, trying to recapture his breath.

I gave Joan a questioning look, not wanting to be accused of raping her at a later time.

Her head shook. It was the slightest of movements, but it was all I needed permission-wise, and I caressed her ass with one hand while positioning my cock at her gaping anal opening.

Joan raised her ass accordingly, and I slipped right into the heat of her anal channel.

Not to brag, but I can usually fuck for quite a while before cumming. But I had been aroused for quite some time without release and the sight of my glistening dick sliding between Joan's sweet ass cheeks and the tight grip of her ass on my cock soon had me speeding my strokes, approaching climax. My hips began a quick "slap ... slap ... slap" against her ass, accompanied by her rising moans as she urgently rubbed her clitoris. I felt my balls tighten and lost control, thrusting without coordination and groaning as cum spewed from my prick in one hot jet after another, filling her asshole. Joan was cumming too, her cries muffled against the sheet. Her ass was thrusting wildly back and forth and side to side, milking cum from my dick. She came and came, giving one deep, hoarse moan after another, and they were answered by my own moans and gasps of passion.

Finally, my strength gone, legs rubbery, I fell slowly forward, flattening Joan beneath me until my face rested in her sweet-smelling hair. Her ass held my dick like a vise, squeezing occasionally. Both of us were slick with sweat and panting like marathoners at the end of a race. I felt movement underneath. She was still slowly rubbing her pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.