Caught  - Cover

Caught

Copyright© 2012 by Shoeslayer

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Granny Ella discovers grandsons fetishes and decides he is mature and old enough to be her lover.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Son   Grand Parent   Light Bond   Oral Sex  

I was working at my Granny Ella's place, getting rid of the same damn peppercorn trees I thought I had gotten rid of last year.

So I got hold of a grub hoe and in a couple hours time the trees and roots were gone, never to return.

Hot, dusty and sweaty the one thing on my mind was a nice hot shower, well a cold drink would be nice too. The temp was ninety degrees with eighty per cent humidity and Granny Ella is walking towards me with a king size can of Coors.

"What a great job you have done Harold. Maybe I should have waited for a cooler day for this kind of work, but I really wanted to get this done."

"Sit over here in the shade while you drink that beer. I am going over to

Jena's and will be back in a hour or so."

I watched her stroll down the brick walkway. A light breeze played with her black skirt and my eyes followed that skirt down to her shapely legs and then to those black patent high heels that sparkled in the summer sun as they click clacked on the bricks.

I have had feelings about Granny Ella for the longest time. She is my moms mother and at seventy years old one would not believe it. I have always considered Granny to be a "HOT" woman. Shoulder length dark brown hair; bright blue eyes that shone behind a pair of silver oval style glasses with the half-moons for reading.

Ella is nicely breasted and those bosoms look great in that mauve blouse with the ruffled Vneck.

I think my interest in Granny Ella is due to her dressing.

When she used to ask me to come take care of the dogs, I would shower up and wear her skirt and blouse. I came across a wig at a yard sale that was close to her hair color and style. I could not believe my luck when I tried on her black patent heels with bows! they fit so nice, and there was something very allurring about their black glossy finish that got me quite aroused.

Granny Ella wore bifocals when she was out driving, but if she stayed in the house she wore a pair of gold half-round style reading glasses that were hung from an eyeglass chain of small pearls. These glasses and beads for whatever reason got me very much turned on and I would use them to get off with as I wore my granny's clothes. I had a sneaking suspicion a shrink would say, "You want to make love to your grandmother."

Having showered and dried I looked for her half-glasses and found them.

Then I dressed in her skirt and blouse, wearing black patent heels of course.

There I was, bringing my self off, and right when I blew gobs of thick white love sauce, Granny walks in.

I felt so embarrassed I wish the room would have swallowed me up, gone forever. Rumor would have it I borrowed from the mob, and not paying back on time I am now part of a bridge support column.

Perhaps you have heard the ballad of the Edmund Fitz Gerald, a cargo ship that was lost in a hurricane, done by Gordon Light foot. There is a verse.

"When the waves turn the minutes to hours."

The sticky situation I was in made that verse quite apt.

"Harold, please don't feel embarrassed about this. I would much rather you have a desire or want for sex than not to. And you have not done anything wrong to begin with.

"I have known for a while that you have been, well getting rid of sexual stress.

I still have the bra you came in and I know you like cumming my gold half-rounds.

"These," Granny pointed to her gold half-glasses covered thick in cum with a now spent cock hanging over them. She picked them up and licked them clean.

"I did not know about the cross dressing though, but I don't mind."

"Do you like this style of glasses or the squarish gold pair"

"Any pair you have Granny is nice."

"Have you done anything with these?"

"How could I? you always have them on."

"Well I will do somethings with these in the next couple of days, something you will really like and I am flattered you would rather mess around with my things than a skin mag."

Granny must have known the look on my face and said,

"I know you have wanted to, as the saying goes, 'Jump her bones.'

And I can understand that. You have never wanted a girl friend, you'd rather hang out with your Granny Ella and that is sweet.

Clean up and I will get supper ready."

Granny did not cook much in the summer, she saved her culinary skills for

Fall Winter and Spring. On her way back from Jena's she stopped at a well known Italian place for their great salad and two orders of macaroni; meatballs; sausage; and eggplant.

The lighting was soft and Granny's piano played Chopin's classics through a c.d. player hooked to the piano's innards.

"Harold, would you mind having an honest talk with your granny? I love you and

I would not hurt you but I feel there are things you may want to talk about."

"Sure Granny."

"Well, when I brought you that beer I saw you were very much aroused, was it me you were thinking of?"

"Yes, Granny I was thinking of you."

"Why would you want your Granny instead of some young thing?"

"I know the way you dress has a lot to do with it."

"Well, men have turned heads when I walk by, I guess that I have been thinking of you as being younger than you are. That is going to change."

"Why do my half-glasses with the beaded eyeglass chain turn you on so?"

"Ya know Granny, I have thought of that and even I don't know.

But as people do not understand how music works, they still like it, right?"

"I would imagine most people like music." replied Granny.

"Well, it is the same with me Granny, I just like the feeling of your various pairs of glasses down there and have fantasies about what it would be like to be touched down there by a woman I love."

"You sound somewhat older than your age Harold and I like that.

And to be honest I had thoughts about this when I saw that giant bulge in your shorts and having only done myself with a dildo,

It could be nice to have something real there at times."

"So what other glasses of mine have you enjoyed?"

"Your blue and gold square ones."

"Well, guys have more fetishes than women do. I could satisfy your fetishes.

You would love me to touch you with my half-glasses, silver ovals and patent black heels. What other fetishes do you have?"

"A few of them. Cumming in your bra's and high heels when I am wearing your clothes and sometimes I would love to dress up like you and practice piano."

Granny was flattered. The look in her eyes behind those silver oval glasses really mirrored her mood. I knew she was touched in a way she may not have given much consideration to.

"You would really like to be my lover Harold, would you not?"

"Yes Granny, thought of it for a long time, and how nice it could be.

Frankly speaking were you not my Granny I'd marry you."

Granny looked at Harold in a way she never had before.

She had to consider many things here. He is twenty two years of age.

Graduated H.S. with excellent grades. He works in a music shop and takes care of his financial responsibilities. In short he is no kid.

He is a young man who granny feels is old enough to start living life.

"Harold, for your kindness and love for your Granny Ella I have decided that you are old enough to start enjoying what an older woman can do for you.

So let us clean up here and have a piano lesson and Harold you will sleep with

Ella tonight. Not Granny Ella, just Ella. When others are around it will be Granny

Ella or just Granny."

So we cleared the table and put the tableware in the dishwasher and headed to her nine foot Baldwin Concert grand. I looked at Ella with more love and respect because she respected me as a man old enough to enjoy what a woman could do for me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.