Ashley II
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Uncle Jim

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Returning home from a blacksmith conference, Bill finds that three men have attempted to kill his family. When he learns that they are part of a lunatic fringe group, his only option is to eliminate their leader and the other members of the group.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Violence   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story

I eased up the stairs one step at a time with my back to the wall, giving me the best visibility possible under the circumstances. Several of the treads squeaked a little when I put my weight on them, but not loudly enough to alert anyone more than a few feet away.

The partial second floor was also divided into a couple of rooms. On one side at the rear of the building was a rest room which I could see was empty through the open door. Across the short hall from it was another storage room that I discovered held the master electrical panel for the building. It also held a locked cabinet that I discovered held a number of illegal firearms, after picking the lock. There were sawed off shotguns, a number of what appeared to be fully automatic AK-47s, a number of pistols, and a box containing hand grenades as well as magazines and boxes of ammunition for the weapons.

These were definitely things that did not belong in civilian hands, let alone in the hands of those with the reputation that these people had. I removed one of the explosive devices from a pocket on my vest and activated the remote detonator before placing it in the box with the grenades. I would neutralize the threat when I was clear of the building.

This left just the room that appeared to extend all of the way across the building. There was a door to the room that was open, and I had heard the voices of several people in there while I checked out the other areas.

There were lights on in there, and while fairly dim, they would still be too bright for the light amplification part of my night vision gear. Fortunately, the parts of the equipment could be operated separately, and I switched off the light amplification part, keeping only the thermal imaging on.

I quietly made my way to the far side of the doorway so I could get a good look down the room. There was a desk, several chairs, and a filing cabinet occupying this end of the room. There were one-way mirrors along the far wall of the room so that the occupants could keep an eye on activities in the main room below.

Further down the room there was a bar against the interior wall where three men were drinking and talking while they watched a fourth man fuck the shit out of a woman on a bed at the far end of the room. From the sounds that she was making, it was evident that she wasn’t being forced into the sex.

The question was how to handle these people? From the looks of them with their long unkempt hair, furry faces, and sloppy, dirty, and patched clothing, they were definitely a rough lot, just as we had been warned. Therefore the kid-glove approach was out. It would require something that they could understand, something on their level to get their attention and persuade them to talk. I had come prepared for just such an eventually.

I returned to the room with the main electrical panel. I removed the detcord that I had brought with me for exactly this purpose and wound a number of wraps around the conduit carrying the incoming electrical wires and attached a remote detonator to it. This way I would be ready to act instantly when the lights went out. I returned to my previous position and checked the room again.

Apparently the first guy had finished with the woman, and another one had taken his place and was now doing her from behind and apparently in her butt. It didn’t appear that she was happy about it either. Well, I was certainly prepared to interrupt his fun.

I removed the transmitter for the detonators from my vest with my one hand, and with my other hand found the switch for the light amplification circuit of the night vision gear. I selected the correct switch on the transmitter and set-off the detcord. There was a small popping sound and then the lights went out, and I hit the switch for the light amplification circuit.

Sprinting through the doorway and into the room, I struck the first and last man as I passed them on the way past the bar. My first target however was the guy fucking the woman. I hit him behind the ear and then punched him in the right kidney. He collapsed on top of the woman pinning her beneath him. In a hiss, I warned her to remain quiet or else.

All of them had been surprised by the sudden darkness and by my hitting them. The ones at the bar had assumed that one of those with them had done it. The guy in the middle was the logical suspect and was now being pummeled by the other two on the ends while I secured the guy who had been fucking the woman with hand cuffs. The woman was next after I rolled him off of her.

There was a real fight going on at the bar by the time I finished with those two. It was as dark as the inside of a cow in here and those at the bar were working by contact only, not being able to see anything. I on the other hand had a good view of what was going on thanks to the night vision gear. I quickly moved to take out the guy nearest to me. I followed that with each of the other two and then secured all three of them with handcuffs.

Now I did have a little problem, but not an insurmountable one. In fact things would be very much to my advantage. Since I had blown the incoming electric lines, there weren’t any lights. I did have a light on the Uzi, however, and I could use it while questioning the people now that I had them secured, and they would be unable to see me while I could see them.

In the dark I moved all of them up against the front wall of the room in a sitting position, or in several cases lying on the floor until they recovered. I used the time to secure their feet while they were still groggy.

“What the fuck happened?” the guy who had been fucking the woman demanded on recovering.

“We’ve been taken down, asshole,” the woman replied. She was a hard looking woman with very short hair, a good set of tits and no clothes on. “Whoever did it knows what he’s doing too,” she finished.

“Where the fuck is he? I can’t see shit in here?” the guy demanded angrily, as the others began to return to consciousness.

“How the fuck should I know? He dragged us over here in the dark. I couldn’t see shit in here either,” she told him.

“What happened?” another man asked, as he stirred and found himself secured.

“How the fuck should I know?” the first guy responded grumpily.

I decided that it was time to get the interrogation underway and flipped on the light under the Uzi.

“I have some questions for all of you. The sooner I get answers to them, the sooner I’ll leave you all alone,” I told them, as I swept the light over all of them. They certainly presented a sad picture of humanity.

“Fuck you, asshole!” the first guy answered. That was not the answer that I wanted to hear.

“We can do this the easy way and you can answer my questions. Then I’ll leave you alone, ... OR!!” I stopped there.

“Or?” the second guy asked.

“Or I’ll force the answer that I want out of you. One way or the other, you WILL answer my questions,” I assured them. The other two men were awake by now.

“What do you want to know?” the forth guy in line asked.

“It’s simple. I want to know where Mark Haskins is, and what you know about him,” I told them.

“Why the fuck should we tell you?” one of the others asked, but the first guy only repeated his previous answer.

“Fuck you, asshole. We don’t know nothing!” he yelled at my light. By now I was tired of this and decided that a little more pressure was necessary if I was going to get any answers out of them. I drew the silenced .22 pistol from my left holster, took aim, and shot the first guy in the knee with it. He promptly screamed, long and loud, in agony from the pain of his ruined knee cap.

“What happened?’ the forth guy hollered over the noise the first guy was making. He hadn’t seen me draw the pistol or heard the shot.

“He shot dickhead in the knee,” the woman told him over the noise. “I think this guy is serious.”

“Fuck!! What is Haskins to you?’ the forth guy wanted to know.

“That’s personal. Where is he, and what do you know about him?” I demanded again. There was silence for a while except for the noise the first guy was making because of the pain from his shattered knee cap.

“I have plenty of bullets left,” I reminded them after a time, and I could see them all flinch at my words.

“What the fuck,” the second guy in line said. “Fucking Haskins isn’t anything to us. He’s a real looney toon anyway. We don’t owe him shit, and I don’t need to get shot protecting him.”

“All right,” the third guy in line said after a few seconds. “Dirk is right. We don’t owe him anything. He moved out of his old place a few months ago, and is now living at,” and he gave me the address. “But Dirk is right. The guy is a total flake. He went to college, but it didn’t do him any good. All it did was put a bunch of strange shit in his head about us being invaded by aliens. He’s got a bunch of other assholes that believe the shit that he’s preaching.”

“See that wasn’t difficult - was it? I’ll be leaving now. Someone will eventually come in and release you,” I told them as I prepared to leave.

“What about dickhead here?” the woman asked. “He’s bleeding from where you shot him. He could bleed to death by the time someone finds us.” She did have a point, but what to do about it? Suddenly an idea hit me.

“I’ll be right back,” I told them and returned to the equipment room where the cabinet of weapons was. I had seen some time fuse in there and it gave me an idea. I got the fuse out and cut a piece off about a foot long. I then set it on fire and timed how long it took to burn all of the way down. I then returned to the other room with the roll of time fuse.

I tied the key for the handcuffs to a convenient nail in the wall well above the prisoners heads with the time fuse, and ran a length of fuse down the wall and out onto the floor. I made sure that it would burn long enough for me to have time to get well away from the building before they could get loose. Then I explained what I had done.

“This fuse will take ten minutes to burn up and release the keys to the handcuffs. If you cooperate, you’ll be able to unlock the cuffs and get some help for your friend, and I’ll be long gone. You really don’t want to know who I am, or what I’m going to do. Don’t warn Haskins. I know where you live and can find you if I learn that you have warned him. Oh yes, get out of the building as soon as you are free. You will be in danger if you remain in here,” I warned them just before I lit the fuse, and left them all sitting there. On the way out, I collected my alarm device.

It took me a while to retrace my steps to the pickup. It seems that traffic into the city had increased while I was busy with the five of them. Once at the truck, I deactivated the alarm on the pickup, got in, and backed out of loading area. When I got to the street, I removed the transmitter for the explosive device that I had left in the weapons cabinet. Enough time had passed that they should have freed themselves and gotten out of the building. I sent the signal that set off the explosive device that I had left there. There was the sound of a loud explosion behind me, as I headed back the way I had come for the trip home.

It was just after 5:00 in the morning when I stopped on the road to the farm to call Ashley, as I had promised. She answered more quickly than I expected on the second ring.

“Bill!!?” she asked. “Is that you?”

“Hi Sweetie!” I answered. “I’m on the road to the farm and am ready to deactivate the alarm system. I’ll be at the house in a few minutes,” I told her.

“Yes ... yes! All right,” she answered in a voice full of relief.

“I’ll be there in a minute or so,” I assured her again, as I sent the signal to shut off the alarms guarding the approaches to the house and continued down the road and pulled into the front yard and parked the truck.

I collected all of my things before getting out of the truck. As a precaution in case of being stopped by the police on my way home, I had removed the vest when I got back to the truck, and placed it on top of the weapons and electronic gear on the floor of the truck. I locked the truck and carried everything inside, going directly to the den to reset the alarm system after putting all of my gear on the table in there.

Ashley was waiting in our bedroom when I got upstairs shortly after that. She didn’t look like she had slept a wink while I was gone, and she was a nervous wreck as she fled into my arms.

“I was so worried!” she confessed in my arms when we came up for air. “Did everything go all right?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.