Ghost Stories - Cover

Ghost Stories

Copyright© 2012 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 22

Everyone in the cabin's living room stared with disbelief. The six of them gave Mendez a mixed look of horror and disgust.

Mendez:
It was only many many days later that I learned the truth about Edgar and his family.

They all kept on looking at him.

Peter:
That he was not imaginary after all. That he really was there.

Mendez looked at and every one of them, with fear in his eyes.

Mendez:
My mom's church friends told her and Rachel the truth about why she was able to get the house at a bargain price.

Josh:
Because it is in a haunted area, not far from an abandoned haunted house!!

Mendez:
An area haunted by Edgar's family. A house were evil things were being coducted.

Stacy:
What sort of things?

Mendez:
Witchcraft. They were also responsible for the death and disappearances of many children in that town.

Mike:
Did they find the bodies of the children?

Mendez nodded.

Mendez:
All of them were buried in the garden of that house.

Gabriella put her arm lovingly on her boyfriend's back.

Gabriella:
And you never told me all this?

Mendez:
This is something I wouldn't want to share with anyone. I'm still upset about this experience as a child.

Josh:
I think we would all be!!

Dimitri:
We're all upset about own horrifying experiences Mendez. That's human nature.

Josh, Stacy, Peter, Dimitri, Mendez and Gabriella looked at each other and then they all looked towards Mike.

Mike sipped his beer can.

Mike:
All of you have had such frightening experiences. I just wanna thank you all for sharing them.

Stacy:
And thank you for being our friend, for listening to us and inviting us over here.

Josh:
So Mike, I take it that you too have a story to tell??

Mike:
Actually no. no, I don't.

Josh:
So now we all know why you still wanna make horror movies!!

Mike:
And now I know why you all don't seem too keen on me making them!!

Josh looked at the rest of them in a joking way.

Josh:
Maybe one day when he invites us back to this cabin, he too will have a story to tell. Maybe then he would forget all about horror films.

Mike:
Hey they bring in a lot of money. Who doesn't want to make a lot of money? Even video games like Resident Evil and Silent Hill which are horror video games, are also best sellers, making millions.

Josh shook his head.

Mike got up.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.