Ghost Stories
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2012 by sonyaesperanto

Dimitri's Story – Picture

It was Thursday night, somewhere around 9PM. Dimitri was inside the bathroom of his flat, in Bristol, West of England, in the United Kingdom of Great Britain. He was having a bubble bath. He enjoyed the warm water touching his skin.

Today was a good day. He had hung out with his mates (British terminology for friends) from school. He had enjoyed spending time with them.

Dimitri was a high school student, studying in a private school.

Originally he was from Greece but his dad took him and the rest of his family away from Athens, the capital of Greece, since he was a little kid. His father got a job in Bristol, working for some firm.

Since that time Dimitri had grown up in Bristol. Bristol was very different from Athens. While Athens was dry and humid, Bristol was always wet and cold.

But nevertheless Bristolians (natives of Bristol) were as warm and friendly and hospitable as Athenians (natives of Athens), in a different sort of way.

Since having grown up in Britain, Dimitri eventually adopted the local Bristolian accent.

As for his flat, he had lived in it for years. Basically he lived on the third floor of a building that had no elevators, only three floors and each floor having only two flats.

Each flat had a large living room, a large bathroom, a kitchen and two bedrooms. Dimitri's parents shared one bedroom while he and his younger brother Alexander shared the other.

Dimitri had dark brown hair, brown eyes, olive skin and a slim body.

20 minutes after having entered and lied down on the bathtub, Dimitri grabbed his cell phone from the floor. It was his new cell phone. He only got it just that same day. But that was because his last one got stolen on that day too.

It was a Vodafone. This cell phone allowed him to take pictures, unlike his last one.

He fiddled with the buttons of his new cell phone. He went to the menu. From there, he searched for pictures. Once he found it, he tapped on it. The picture bar showed the number of pictures he had. He tapped on the number. Instantly the first picture he took came up.

The first picture he took was of his two friends Donovan and Cameron. Donovan and Cameron were both his classmates and originally native Bristolians (meaning that they were supposed to be white English, but also possibly mixed Welsh).

Donovan had very pale complexion, grey blue eyes, platinum blond hair, had high cheekbones, full of freckles and skinny. He was a very nice guy. Sometimes he was slow to grasp and understand things but sometimes he was sharp and observant.

Cameron also had a very pale complexion, with sky blue eyes, light brown hair, skinny and quite intelligent.

Dimitri then went to the second picture he took. It was of a gorgeous Blonde bombshell walking around, leading her Yorkshire Terrier on a dog leash.

He then went on to the third picture, which was of a Lamborghini parked.

Then he went to the fourth picture, which was of two teenage blondes, sitting around on a public bench, eating their ice cram cones.

Dimitri: (talking to himself) I would like to eat you both!!

Dimitri admitted that he loved blondes. He was single but his future girlfriend need not be blonde. He knew he could be pretty flexible.

He continued viewing the rest of his pictures.

His fifth picture was of a bum sleeping by a pavement.

His sixth picture was of two tall white British police officers talking to skinny black male teenager. The teenager looked as if he felt harassed.

His seventh picture was of a skater squatting on his own skateboard, while high up on the air. That skater was a professional daredevil.

His eight picture was of a sexy brunette wearing leather hot pants, talking on her cell phone.

His ninth picture was of another blonde.

Finally he came to the tenth picture. The tenth picture was the last one that he took. It was the one he took of Cameron, Donovan and his girlfriend Linda and Linda's best friend Stephanie, while they were together in the Japanese restaurant Wagamama.

He took their picture without them knowing it. He knew from Donovan that Linda shied away from the camera lately, and he didn't know why.

He remembered Donovan telling him once.

Donovan: It's as if she hated the camera or having her picture taken.

But after looking at his tenth picture, he knew why and it scared the hell out of him.

His mind instantly raced to what happened on that day, from the beginning.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.