Ghost Stories - Cover

Ghost Stories

Copyright© 2012 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 14

Gabriella screamed at the top of her lungs, instantly swimming away. Gabriella kept on swimming until she was out of the swimming pool. Without looking back, she grabbed her belongings and fled the scene.

Gabriella had gone back to her apartment, telling her mom about the ghost. Her mom didn't buy into that story, saying that the older kids were just messing with her.

Her other told her that she was acting silly and that she ought to go and see if any of her friends were at the playground.

10 minuets later, Gabriella got changed and went downstairs, towards the playground. Her friend Lena was sitting down on one of the swings.

Lena smiled towards Gabriella.

Lena: Hello Gabriella.

Gabriella joined her on the other swing. The two girls swung themselves.

Gabriella: I saw a ghost.

Lena: Really? Where?

Gabriella started from the beginning and ended it by saying her mom did not believe her.

Lena: Mothers are like that!

Gabriella: (looking towards Lena) Tell me about it.

And then she heard some kids laughing. She heard a familiar voice.

Daniel: Tell you about what?

Gabriella turned around. She saw John and Daniel laughing.

Gabriella: Very funny you guys!!

Gabriella instantly told both boys what happened.

John: So Jed and Nate said that this place is haunted?

Daniel: By a ghost?

Gabriella nodded her head.

Gabriella: The ghosts stood by the pool. Of course it was that ghost they were talking about. How many people in Colorado Springs tend to stay that pale? I mean ghosts are very pale, like dead people you see on television. She was the palest woman I ever saw!!

Then she heard another voice.

(V.O, ) Who's pale?

The two boys turned around and Gabriella saw who it was. It was Kira, an African-American girl her age.

Gabriella: Kira, did you know that this place is haunted?

Kira: Well that's what Mr. Santos says.

Mr. Santos was one of the janitors who cleans up on the apartment floors.

John: Did he now?

Kira nodded her head.

Kira: He may make jokes but you can tell if he's telling the truth. He's sometimes very darned serious. Always telling me that I'm a good girl and a big girl, but I still need to watch out.

Daniel looking as if he was about to scream.

Daniel: You mean there really is a ghost?!

And then suddenly they saw someone approaching the playground. It was the pale woman. And she was giving them the broadest smile they had ever seen.

The pale woman: Hello children!! Would you like to play a game??

Gabriella screamed.

Gabriella: It's the ghost!!

The other kids screamed too.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.