Bobby to Bobbie - Cover

Bobby to Bobbie

Copyright© 2012 by Honey Moon

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Bobby is a normal 19 year old man from a normal family. Well maybe not quite so normal. Bobby's sister Wendy possesses a genius unseen since Leonardo Da Vinci! Wendy hides her light under the bushel of being a bubbly busty blonde centerfold. Let's ignore Wendy, for this is Bobby's story! His world gets turned upside down when he and his buddy Alan sneak into Wendy's lab.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Science Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Transformation   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story

Bobby Shay glared at his best friend Alan McAllister's reflection in the mirror as he combed his hair very carefully. "If even one picture of me dressed like this shows up on the Internet, I swear I'll kill you!"

Alan couldn't help grinning. "Bob, this was your idea, remember? Besides, if anyone saw us now they'd think we were some kind of gay couple. There's no way I'm risking that! I have the ladies to think about, after all!"

"What ladies? You never have the nerve to ask anyone out!" Bobby sighed and once again gave the hem of his little black skirt a tug. He was one to talk! Being a nineteen year old virgin sucked! He pulled at the skirt again. "Jeez! How can Wendy wear such short skirts, anyway?"

"Don't diss the skirt!" Alan sighed, completely ignoring his friend's comments about dating habits. "Wendy looks damn hot in that thing! Her ass works that skirt just right!"

"Shit! Don't be disgusting! You're talking about my big sister!" He sighed again. "Forget it. Let's get a move on!"

Bobby headed down the stairs, Alan following close on his high-heels. They both froze when a voice called out from the kitchen. "Oh sweetie, I thought you were taking some time off. Didn't you say you closed down your laboratory for the weekend?"

Fumbling nervously, Bobby managed to key the mini voice recorder he was carrying. "Sorry mom!" the edited recording played. "I've had a breakthrough! See you later!"

"Okay Honey! You drive carefully. I'll see you in the morning!"

"I can't believe that worked!" Alan whispered as they slipped out the door into the cool night air.

Bobby grinned. "I told you it would!" He made a slight adjustment to the foam rubber stuffed bra he was wearing beneath a snug fitting pink blouse. "Just this once I'm glad I look so much like Wendy!"

"Well, at a distance, anyway." Alan looked at his friend's legs and nearly bust his guts trying to hold back his laughter. "You're even wearing her stockings too? Damn dude, I thought it was weird enough that you depilated your legs! This is too much!"

"Oh shut the hell up!" Bobby felt his face grow warm. "You know damn well I only depilated to better my times at the swim club tryouts!" His face grew red. He didn't dare mention that due to his accidentally checking off the wrong box on a medical form, the debilitation took care of his entire body, or that the treatment was permanent! Aside from eyebrows, eyelashes, and the hair on his scalp, he was baby smooth all over. Bobby would never even have to shave his face for the rest of his life! How would he live that down? "I told you the plan! I have to wear everything Wendy wore today! Is it my fault she wore pantyhose?"

"Being Mr. Clean didn't even come into play. You could have been as hairy as an ape and still outdistanced those other losers!" Alan stopped dead in his tracks. "Dude, what else are you wearing? I mean, what's the underwear situation?"

"Knock it the fuck off already! I couldn't wear my briefs with panty hose over them! It would have been too gay!" As if this wasn't already! To cover his nervousness, he fumbled in his sister's purse for her car keys. "You know the only chance we have of this working is if I dress exactly the way she did today! I know you're supposed to wear them by themselves, but I felt too insecure going commando under the pantyhose. I, well, I had to go back and swipe a pair of Wendy's panties from the laundry hamper too. They, uh, match the bra."

"Oh shit!" Alan sighed. "Dammit Bobby, you should have let me sniff them first before you rubbed your junk all over them!"

"That's just sick! Knock it off or I go alone!"

"Okay already!" Alan smiled. "There's no way I'm missing out on seeing the girl genius's secret lab!"

The not so dynamic duo climbed into Wendy Shay's 2022 Smart car. The little pink vehicle really was smart. The ninety-three percent efficiency of storage cells she had invented silently powered the superconductive electric motor and the vehicle glided smoothly out of the driveway. Less than a hour of sunlight a day was more then enough to propel the little car nearly three hundred miles; thanks to the nearly fifty-percent efficiency of the photovoltaic finish covering the bodywork that she had created to supply the storage cells.

"I still can't get over how Wendy stood down the fuel oil companies when she was only seventeen!" Bobby said proudly as he drove through the night. "Did you know the OPEC nations offered her half a billion dollars to destroy her models and notes when she informed them of her green, cheap and easy to produce energy storage system? I said billion, with a "B"! They even tried to bribe high level officials in the United States government to try and get the Internet shut down completely when she anonymously emailed her designs and schematics to every university, tech web site, chat room and DIY hobby forum she could think of! Thankfully, they were too slow!"

"Alan laughed. "If I didn't know your sister, I would have never believed your story when you told me! It's a wonder they didn't have her quietly killed!"

Bobby's eyes glowed with pride. "Don't think they haven't tried! There was a ten million dollar reward out for anyone who could identify her. Twenty million if she was killed! Sis is too smart for that! Nobody but you, me and mom knows she invented the Shipstone power system and named it in honor of Robert Heinlein, her favorite author. The rest of the world thinks some old hermit scientist dude named Anson MacDonald did." He couldn't help laughing. "That's the main reason she posed nude for Playboy as soon as she turned eighteen. Sis claims being, and I'm quoting her exactly now; "A double D cup natural blonde centerfold bimbo that didn't even finish high school" is the perfect cover for her. Mom was upset at first, especially since Wendy only quit school because she already knew more then any of the teachers did. Mom calmed down because it was the best thing to do to keep her safe while all the fuel oil companies went bankrupt because nobody needed gasoline any more!"

Alan sighed dreamily. "I found two copies of that Playboy issue where she was named Playmate of the Year, on EBay. You know the one that had the first True 3D centerfold? Do you think Wendy will sign one for me?"

"Sis invented that process, too. She said it was stupid to present something as true 3D if you had to wear those dumb glasses to see it. That's why Anson MacDonald is credited as the savior of paper printed hard copy adult magazines." Bobby laughed. "Why not have her sign both? She's signed thousands of copies since it came out. I don't think she'd mind signing two for you. After all, you're my best friend."

"Dude, I only need one autographed." Alan rubbed his hands together briskly in gleeful anticipation. "The other copy is gonna see a whole lot of use! It's a good thing that the 3D treatment renders the synthetic paper completely moisture proof!"

The tiny car nearly swerved off of the road. "That's so disgusting! Would you please quit talking about my big sister like that?"

"Sorry, but it's not my fault your sister's hot!" he took a deep breath and sighed dramatically. "What I really don't understand is why you guys don't live like royalty! With all that money Wendy makes, you could go buy a small country to live in!"

Bobby laughed. "That's the beauty of it. We live under the radar so the IRS won't clobber us. Mom and I both agreed to live normal lives in a normal house. It's an easy sacrifice to ensure sis stays safe. She told me that several major countries, including these United States, still have teams of experts determined to locate Anson MacDonald. That's why as far as the rest of the world knows; it's her modeling work that keeps bread on the table. At least that's what all the data bases show. Sis thought of everything.

"Dude, then why do you work part time at that electronics store?"

"Because I like it." Bobby laughed. "Besides, I felt kinda stupid as an adult getting an allowance from his big sister! It's a sweet deal though. I don't ever have to worry about saving for rent, food, car insurance or any of that crap! Everything I make at Great-Purchases is spending money for my various collectables."

The pink car finally pulled into the parking lot of a small warehouse nestled deep in an old industrial park. "This is it!" Bobby hissed. Keep your mouth shut, and let the recording do all the talking!"

Bobby took a small mirror out of his sister's purse and checked his hair. Thank God Wendy had recently cut hers! The cute little pixy cut she now wore was pretty easy to replicate with his own corn silk hair. He was rather proud of how well it turned out when he took scissors in hand and styled himself to match. When they got home tonight he planned on giving himself a buzz-cut to throw off any suspicion thought.

Something else caught Bobby's eye when he went to replace the little mirror. There, in the purse, was a small tube. He took it out and stared at it for a couple of seconds. Although his big sister didn't usually use much makeup, Bobby felt compelled to add one last finishing touch. Under the car's dome light, the young man very carefully applied the glossy red lipstick. He gently blotted his lips on a piece of tissue and then added a "second coat" the way he'd seen mom and sis do a million times. He pursed his lips a couple times before returning lipstick and mirror to his, uh, Wendy's purse.

Alan was shocked. "Dude, what the hell are you doing? You're getting too into this! It's starting to freak me out!"

"Quiet!" Bobby hissed. "I'm doing my best to pass myself off as my sister! It's not like it's a life style or anything!"

They climbed out of the car and headed for the only entrance of the warehouse. Bobby saw the security guard within the dimly lit reception room giving him the eye. Was it dark enough? Would he pass this ultimate test? It was time to find out. He keyed the recorder again. "Hi Officer Michaels!" his sister's synthesized voice called cheerfully. "I'm just going to give my friend a quick look around my art studio before we head out to a party."

"No problem, Miss. Shay!" The gray haired retired cop got up and walked slowly towards the door. Bobby almost forgot to breath until the door was finally opened. "Take your time, I'll let you back out when you finish."

Bobby mouthed along with the recording. "Thanks, Officer Michaels. We won't be long!"

The two friends hastened down the hallway towards the back of the building. Alan almost passed out when a hand landed on his shoulder and held him back. "You mind your manners, young man." The guard hissed. "Miss Shay is like a daughter to me. One word from her and you'll be in deep shit!"

"Don't you worry about that! She's not my type." Alan grinned theatrically. "I do go for a man in uniform though."

The guard laughed. "I'm old enough to be your father, sonny!" he gave Alan a wink. "If I where ten years younger, and you were ten years older, who knows? Now get along with you!"

Alan caught up with Bobby, just as he faced a door with a biometric lock and keycard slot. "You handled that nicely." The prettily dressed young man whispered.

"I'm glad you told me Wendy hired only homosexuals for her security so she didn't have to worry about them hitting on her all of the time." Alan sighed. I had the sudden feeling that if he thought I was going to screw you, uh, I mean Wendy; he'd shoot me dead!"

Bobby pulled a specially prepared glove out of the purse and slipped it onto his right hand. "Yeah. Wendy said it's too distracting to have men always sniffing around her while she works. Officer Michaels is a great guy too, even though he likes men." Bobby shook his head and shuddered. "I'm not saying it's wrong or anything, but, how could anyone want to do it with a dude?" He pressed the glove with his sister's handprint against the glowing glass plate on the wall, and used his left hand to swipe the featureless clear plastic card through the slot. The door silently opened before them.

The two friends faced the holy of holies! Nobody was ever allowed in Wendy's lab! She never released any new invention until she was satisfied it was one hundred percent complete, safe, and ready for manufacture. Then and only then would she show her family, before releasing it as yet another creation of Mr. Anson MacDonald, everyone's favorite reclusive inventor! After 'he' gifted the world with his new power system, Mr. MacDonald turned his aged mind to computers. In fifteen months, OS-Mindscape, coupled with the Infinity Holographic processor chip, closed all windows, and made a bunch of apples go sour! It was the royalties from this intuitive software/hardware combination, through dozens of nested false corporate fronts that kept Wendy happily supplied with any raw materials and equipment she needed for her more advanced projects.

"Oh my God!" Bobby breathed as he looked around. "It's like a set from some science fiction movie!" He took a step towards a raised dais. "Could that be what I think it is?"

Alan felt his heart pound as he walked towards the matching dais on the other side of the room. "Are you thinking, "Star Trek: Generation Three"?" he said reverently. This was a techno-nerd's wet dream! Could Wendy have actually invented a matter transporter?

Miles away, Wendy Shay sighed sleepily and opened her eyes. She stretched luxuriously and sat up in bed. The blonde bombshell inventor had an odd feeling of dread. That's when the insistent beeping filtered through her sleep fogged mind. The golden haired beauty was instantly wide awake and glanced at the large watch strapped to her slender wrist. "Oh damn! The climate control sensors are registering a zero point eight degree increase in temperature! Somebody's inside!" The twenty-eight year old naked woman leapt from her bed and raced down the hall to the bathroom. "Oh shit!" she cried as she flipped open the hamper intending to throw on the clothes she removed just hours before. "They're gone! Everything I wore today is missing!" Time was of the essence, so she grabbed a sweat shirt and matching pants from the hamper.

She raced back to her bed room, clutching the clothing to her ample breasts. "Double fucking crap! My purse is missing, too!" It didn't take genius to put two and two together! "Bobby, if you don't kill yourself, I will!"

Hastily dressing in her brother's sweat clothes, Wendy grabbed her spare key-card. She flew down the stairs, long shapely legs taking them two at a time. "Mom, I need your car keys!" she cried when she reached the bottom.

Alyssa Shay looked up from her book and nearly jumped. "Good gracious dear, when did you get back? You only left about a half hour ago."

"Bobby's up to something!" the worried woman gasped as she grabbed the keys from the hallway table. "I'll be back soon, I hope!"

Wendy climbed into her mother's 2019 Cadillac Enduro and powered it up. Like a ghost, the silver luxury car raced silently down the street. "Please don't let him figure out the proper start-up sequence!" she breathed as she put the pedal to the metal and barreled across town towards her laboratory at one hundred and twenty miles an hour! "Oh dear God, what am I saying? Please let him get it exactly right!"

Bobby looked over the controls, unaware that their mere body heat had alerted his sister to their trespassing. "This doesn't look too hard to figure out.' He said happily. "Look, according to the logbook, sis has made a hundred successful transports. Forty-two of them with living subjects." He couldn't keep the grin off of his face. "How about we make that one hundred and one?"

Alan stepped back away from he dais he had been staring at. "Hells no! Not me! What if I end up on Mars or something? They don't have any girls there!"

The pretty young man in the sexy skirt and foam stuffed push-up bra laughed. "Don't be such a sissy! I'll be the test pilot, and you can be mission control."

Throwing a mock salute, Alan joined his friend at the control console. "Okay, Cap'n, what do I do first?"

"Power, I should think." Bobby rushed over and stood on the farther dais. "It looks pretty straight forward. Once it reads full power, try subject scan, and then hit transport."

Once Bobby was in place, Alan hit the large blue button marked power. The bank of oversized Shipstone power cells throbbed and hummed as the system powered up. "What about all these other controls?" he asked as he watched a meter slowly climb towards one hundred percent. Most of them aren't even labeled yet. One says image buffer though."

"That's probably just for the camera recording system." Bobby pointed out the lenses aimed at either dais. "Do you think I want Wendy to see me here, dressed like this?"

"I guess not." Alan watched the meter. "We're at a hundred percent now. Are you sure about this?"

Feeling suddenly nervous, Bobby uttered the world's most famous last words. "Sure! What could possibly go wrong?"

Wendy nearly crashed the Cadillac into her beloved Smart car as she careened the vehicle into the little parking lot of her lab. "Maybe I'm in time!" she gasped as she jumped out and ran for the door.

Officer Michaels looked up at the sudden pounding at the door. Gun in hand, he cautiously approached. "Miss Shay? What's wrong?" He noticed the way the lovely woman was dressed. 'Did that young man try anything with you?"

"What? No, I'm fine!" Wendy took a deep breath. "Never mind that now. I have to get into my, uh, studio, before they cause any damage!"

"They? Uh, sure Miss Shay!" he opened the door and stood aside. "Do you want me to go with you?" He knew the rules, and was paid handsomely to follow them to the letter. If some little rich girl wanted to keep her artistic endeavors secret, who was he to argue? That didn't make him any less curious about the locked door he was never permitted to enter. "You may need backup!"

"No, I've got things under control!" she shouted as she ran down the corridor. "That is, I hope I do!"

"Subject scanning!" Alan called out as he pressed another button. He watched in awe as energy seemed to ripple across Bobby's unusually dressed body. "Shit, what does that feel like?"

Bobby laughed nervously. "It feels a little warm, but that's it. As soon as it's finished scanning me, hit the transport button!"

"Okay, I think it's finished now. Are you ready?"

Striking what he thought of as a heroic pose, Bobby cleared his throat. "Energize!"

Two things happened at once. Alan hit the transport button, as Wendy burst into the lab. "Stop!" she cried, even as her beloved kid brother began to dematerialize. "Oh bloody Hell!"

Alan stared in wonder as Bobby simply faded from view. In seconds, there was nothing left of his friend. "Shit! Wendy sure is a genius!"

"I know!" Wendy shouted as she shoved Alan aside. "Let's just hope I'm smart enough!"

Picking himself up off of the floor, Alan stared openly at the vision of Bobby's sister wearing an old sweat shirt that seemed to be nearly two sizes too small. "You look great tonight, Wendy. How about you and I step out for a cup of coffee or something?"

"What? Are you joking?" she flipped a switch and the system diagnostic display shimmered into being above the console. "I have to save my brother!"

"Holy crap!" Alan whispered. "True three dimensional display too? This thing rocks!"

Wendy didn't like what she was seeing. "Didn't you clear the image buffer?" she hissed through gritted teeth. "Oh my God! You didn't even activate the bio filter! If anything happens to my brother, I'll murder you, Alan McAllister!"

It was finally sinking in that something was wrong. Alan tore his eyes away from the glorious twin peaks of Wendy's bust and turned back towards the dais. "Uh, shouldn't Bobby have reappeared by now?"

Yes, he should have!" the frantically working woman shouted. "Now shut up and let me save him!"

Sparkling light twisted and swirled over the receiving dais as Wendy did her best to stabilize the energy field and data stream. In seconds the light solidified into the form of her brother. Bobby looked at her in pure surprise. "Sis, how did you get here? You just popped in out of thin air!" He looked around. "Oh shit! I guess it worked. I'm on the other side of the room, and I didn't even feel a thing!"

"Transport complete, thank God!" Wendy ran her eyes over the readings, and nearly wept at what she saw. Shutting the system down, she raced over and threw her arms around her brother. "Kiddo, how are you feeling?" she pulled back, and held him at arm's length. "Oh God, what the hell made you decide to be a cross dresser, anyway? Why didn't you at least take clean clothes? Hot water and laundry detergent could have made all the difference!"

Bobby blushed. "I only did it to see your lab! I needed to look as much like you as possible, so I stole what you wore today!" He shook his head, suddenly feeling dizzy. "It's not like I get a kick out of wearing girls' things!" The dizzy feeling grew stronger. "Uh, sis? I don't feel so good!" He would have fallen if his sister wasn't there to steady him.

"Oh shit! Alan, get over here and help me!" Wendy steered her brother towards the small cot she had set up for quick naps while she was working. "We have a problem here!"

The helped Bobby sit on the edge of the cot. "Oh my God, sis, what's wrong with me?" his panicked voice dropped to a whisper. "I'm not turning into a Brundlefly, am I?"

Wendy forced a smile on her face. "Don't be silly! This is the real world, not some stupid science fiction story!"

Torn between staring at Wendy's breasts, and showing concern for his friend, Alan didn't know what to do. "Shouldn't we send him back through again? Maybe that'll fix him back up."

"Are you crazy? We can't risk disrupting what's happening! The energy field still surrounding him could collapse prematurely!" she forced herself to remain calm. "We need to get him to the hospital. If what I suspect is happening comes to pass, he'll need support and an on call medical staff." Wendy shook her head. "Why the hell did you have to wear my dirty clothes, Bobby?"

"Sorry sis." Bobby's forehead was beaded with sweat, and his breathing edged towards irregular. "I just wanted to see your lab setup. It wasn't anything nasty!"

"I know, sweetheart. Just hang loose, okay?" she stepped away from her brother and touched a stud on the side of her watch. "Speed dial, Lance." She whispered into the device.

"You've reached Doctor Lance Robinson, please leave a message at the beep." A moment passed, and the beep that followed was clearly not an electronic tone, but an off key attempt by the doctor to imitate one.

"Lance, this is Wendy, I need you!"

"I'm irresistible, admit it, Wendy-girl!" he laughed. "I'll meet you right away, your bed room or mine?"

"Cut it out! I meant it on a professional level!"

The lecherous act dropped in an instant. "Talk to me."

"I'm bringing my kid brother to the hospital. I need someone there who I can trust, and has admitting privileges." She took a deep breath. "You know I wouldn't ask anything like this unless it was very important."

I'll be there in ten minutes!"

"Thanks Lance." She couldn't help a little smile. "Once things are settled, I'll pay you back any way you chose!"

She cut the call and returned to her brother's side. "Let's go kiddo. Can you walk?"

"The room is spinning worse then when you ratted me out to mom for drinking beer last year." He complained. "I, I think I have a fever, too."

"It's going to be okay." She put Bobby's arm over her shoulder. "Alan, help me get him to the car."

"The Smart car?" he asked, as he grabbed his friend's other arm. "That only seats two."

"No, I have my mom's Caddy. We'll lay him in the back seat." The three headed for the door. Wendy made damn certain to lock the lab up behind them!

Officer Michaels held the door for them as they left the building together. "Miss Shay, I thought that girl was you. Now that I got a good look, I can see she's just a kid. What's going on?"

"Just a little family drama, that's all." Wendy gave him a halfhearted grin. "My, uh, my cousin can't hold her alcohol, that's all. Her boyfriend was actually decent enough to call me instead of taking advantage of the situation. There's sure going to be hell to pay when my uncle finds out about this!"

Putting the semi-conscious Bobby in the back seat, Wendy turned to Alan. "I'll take it from here. I'm going to trust you now. Do not breathe a word of this to anyone, okay? I can't have even one word leaked about what you guys found or did in there. Is that clear?"

Fear finally made Alan quit his continuous leer at Wendy's charms. "You have my word, Wendy. I swear I won't tell a soul!"

"I believe you." She gave the young man a quick peck on the cheek. "You can keep my car, just to remind you to keep my secret."

"Wow, really?" the grin left Alan's face just as soon as it formed. "Bobby's going to be alright, isn't he?"

"I hope so." Wendy sighed. 'I truly hope so!"

The silver Cadillac cut off two ambulances and very nearly drove right through the doors into the Emergency room. Dr. Robinson, the chief of emergency surgery meeting her there cut off any complaints the display of reckless driving may have incurred. "What's wrong with the patient?" he asked as orderlies moved in with a gurney. He continued in a whisper. "Did one of your 'projects' go belly up?"

"Of course not!" Wendy calmed herself. Her family didn't know it yet, but things between Lance and her had recently grown a bit more intense. So intense in fact, that Wendy had sworn him to secrecy late one night. Snuggled together under the covers, feeling mutually sated and mellow, Wendy had told him all about her past. She even came clean about the identity of a certain Mr. Anson MacDonald. "Bobby snuck in my lab and messed with things that shouldn't have been messed with! Now we're going to see some rather serious side effects!"

"Side effects like what?"

"You won't believe me if I tell you! We should get him into a deep-floatation water bed in the burn unit, just to be on the safe side." She thought for a moment. "Start an IV drip of saline and nutrients. Insert a feeding tube, too and give him as many calories as he can take. Don't be surprised if you have to keep adding more of each. He's going to need all the help we can give him if he's to survive what's about to happen! Serious physiological changes are about to take place. Lance, it's important that you do not interfere in any way! Just keep him fed and hydrated, that's all. Let it run its course, okay? It's Bobby's only chance!"

It went against all of his extensive training, but he knew Wendy well enough to know he had to follow her instructions to the letter if the patient was to survive. "Don't worry, love. I'll make sure he's alright!"

Once she was sure Bobby was stable, Wendy returned home to break the news to her mother. She hadn't felt this scared since she was eight years old. Mother had caught on just in time to prevent Wendy's attempt at seizing control of military assets. Using only the family computer, an aluminum foil lined inverted beach umbrella, plus the magnetron tube and high voltage transformer from an old microwave oven, the mischievous little girl had built a fully functional satellite communications uplink. Mom had walked in just as she was about to re-task a top secret stealth Navy spy satellite to bounce Japanese television to her receiving station. Wendy still had nightmares about the entire summer she had spent without any technology as her punishment for that little project!

Alyssa Shay met her daughter at the door. "Honey, is your brother okay? I looked up in his room and found this." She held up the rubber mold Bobby had used to create the glove with his sister's hand print. "From the notes I found on his computer, my guess is he needed your hand-print to break into your laboratory. Is that why he made himself up to look like you?"

"Yes mom. That's how he got passed the guard. I left him over at the hospital. He's stable right now, but it's going to be rough." Tears filled Wendy's eyes as she sobbed. "I'm so sorry mom! Bobby's in serious trouble and it's all my fault! I don't blame you for hating me!"

"Oh sweetheart!" Alyssa held her daughter tightly. "How could I hate you? We both know how curious Bobby is, but who would have thought he'd take it to this level?" She blinked away her own tears. "Come on honey; let's go be with your brother."

Wendy explained as best as she could what she suspected was happening to Bobby as her mother drove them back to the hospital. "The matter transporter is nearly finished. The next step was to rewrite the operating systems to incorporate all of my safety governors and fail safes." She paused to wipe the guilty tears from her eyes. "His goofy buddy Alan didn't know he had to engage the bio filter or clear the image buffers."

"Honey, I'm just a normal woman." Alyssa tried to smile. "Please use small words."

"Okay, mom. Bobby's disguise was simply to cut his hair, and wear all the clothes I wore today." Her face went red. "The scan detected my DNA in the panties he was wearing." Her voice dropped to an embarrassed whisper. "It must have been a pubic hair, with tag intact."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.