Bonnie
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2012 by Levi Charon

The head of the security team buzzed me from the gate to announce their arrival. When he came to the door, he explained their plan and said they would set up patrols inside and outside the fence. I pointed out a spot near the barn where they could park their command vehicle and hook up to electrical power and gave him the key code for the front gate. He promised we wouldn't be bothered unnecessarily and left, wishing us a nice day. A very pleasant man but you knew he was trained to be extremely dangerous.

Steve drove up in the van with Sarah asleep on one of the rear seats. He said she'd been up all night while they were operating on Jimmy and then sat with him in his room after he was moved from the ICU. After we got her to bed, he took off again to pick up Ken and take him to Richmond to be with his brother.

The rest of the day was quiet. I called the hospital and talked with Jimmy briefly but, of course, he was tired and sore so it was a short conversation. I let him say 'Hi' to Bonnie and hung up. I woke Sarah up at six and started dinner while she showered.

As I was stir-frying the veggies, I thought about how strangely everything had gone since that day several weeks earlier when I got a wild hair up my butt and decided to spring an ape from her confinement. What are the chances I'd get hooked up with a genius bonobo and wind up embroiled in an international affair involving high-level politicians, possibly even the President. On top of that, I'd had cross-species sex, fallen in love with a future primatologist, shot two guys with tranquilizer darts and cracked one of them across the skull. Now, Jimmy had taken one in the chest to keep our girl out of their clutches. Not that I had any definitive plan for my life but if I had, this wouldn't have been it. To top it all off, now there was a team of professional bodyguards protecting my ass. Well, actually, they were here to protect Bonnie's ass but they might not even know that. If I ever wrote an autobiography, this chapter would certainly be the most interesting.

Sarah came into the kitchen wearing a short terry robe and her hair wrapped in a towel. She hugged me from behind and kissed my neck. "I'm proud of you, lover," she whispered in my ear.

"It was Jimmy who caught the bad guys."

"Yeah, but we might not have the bad guys or Jimmy either if you hadn't gone out there. To my way of thinking, you both deserve medals." She slipped her hand down the front of my jeans and rubbed my dick, arousing it to a turgid state.

"You want dinner or sex?" I asked, trying to concentrate on my cooking.

"Both, but right now I'm hungrier than I am horny. I've got plans for this a little later though," she said, giving it a final squeeze as she headed back to the bedroom to get dressed.

"Holler at Bonnie and tell her dinner's almost ready."


The next morning at eight sharp, I got a call on my 'special' cell phone. It was the Congresswoman.

"Aaron, it's Lillian. You've got a guest on the way to see Bonnie. It's the President's Science Advisor. He should be there about ten. Be ready."

"Uh, OK. Thanks, Lillian. Bye!" She'd already hung up.

"My god," I thought, "He's interested!"

I smacked Sarah on the butt and shook her shoulder. "Get up, sweetness! We've got important people on the way."

"Wonderful," she mumbled, still in a torpor, "Wake me when they get here."

"Move it, woman! It's the President's Science Advisor."

She sat up rubbing her eyes. "Are you shitting me? I get the shower first! You made me all sweaty last night." She crawled out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

I was showered, dressed and putting the coffee on when there was a knock on the door. It was the head of the security team. "Mr. Samson, I just got a call from the Secret Service telling me they're on the way here with George Kaminski. We've been requested to do a security sweep of the house before they arrive. I hope you don't mind."

"No, no. Come on in and do your thing. Let me check first to make sure Sarah's dressed." He entered with three other agents as I walked down the hall to the bedroom. They spread out and began looking into every nook and cranny and sweeping with some kind of electronic detection wands. It took them about fifteen minutes to cover the whole place. Bonnie opted to hang out in the tree while they did their thing.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.