The Dog Ate Suzie's Homework - Cover

The Dog Ate Suzie's Homework

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Suzie is certain she will remain a virgin unless some boy decides to pull down her panties and "takes advantage" of her. Now, she has to figure out a way for one of these "taking advantage" situations to happen. Her best friend Molly can't stop giggling when she tries to map out her clitoral geography for Biology. It would be so much easier if she was not so very wet there all the time. Her babysitting job is stressfree. At least, until the husband mistakes her for his flirty wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Babysitter   School  

Mr. and Mrs. Griffin invited Suzie to their beach cottage for the weekend. She would be babysitting for them on Saturday night and would have a bedroom all to herself with a private bathroom.

It was the prospect of some interesting nighttime activities that made her agree to the proposal more than the opportunity to make extra cash. She had become very attached to Mr. Griffin's cock after he used it to batter open her pussy and deprive her of her pretty little cherry. His follow-up impalement of her tightly clutched pucker hole made her totally submissive to his directions and desires.

Mrs. Griffin (Suzuki) was a delicious treat for Suzie to lick and suck to her heart's content. The taste of Suzuki's sweet pussy made her so horny that she even pushed her little pointed tongue up Mrs. Griffin's pulsating brown eye making her squirt her female juices right into Suzie's waiting face.

Suzie had not told Suzuki that her husband had accidently taken her cherry thinking it was his own wife in their darkened bedroom. They both had similar heart-shaped fully shaved pussies and their pucker holes were almost identical. The fact that Suzie had worn Mrs. Griffin's sexy French undies made the mistake quite understandable.

As soon as the small boy was sound asleep in the upstairs bedroom at the beach house, Suzie joined the young couple in the den. The white fluffy carpet was so soft and comfortable; they didn't even need to use any of the furniture in front of the fireplace. The two fully clothed parents stripped Suzie right down to her thong and they played with her body like she was Halloween candy ready to be eaten. Soon Suzie was panting with frustrated passion wanting her pussy slit to be invaded by Denny's long hard cock and Suzuki's wet tongue sliding down her mouth with slick saliva to lubricate her throat.

They made her lift her ass up high and the husband mounted her slender hips with his stiff cock poised at the rear of her pussy slit. He slowly pushed into her clutching vagina and slapped her ass cheeks to make her shake her ass nicely for his insertion.

The weight of his trim body on her backside made her greedy anus pucker in anticipation of some major stretching action immediately after her orgasm. Suzuki played with her tender nipples and even slid down to suck them into her dripping mouth. Her nipples hardened so quickly that she squirted some female juice out around Denny's plunging cock.

Suzie saw Suzuki's ass cheeks in front of her and could not resist pushing her face right into her crack until she could lick and probe the older woman's rear door with her devious tongue. Suzuki nibbled a little harder on Suzie's nipples and reached back to pull her ass cheeks open for Suzie's demanding tongue.

Denny was pounding her pussy real hard now and he punctuated his thrusts with hard slaps on her flanks to show her who was in charge.

"Yes, sir, hit me nice and hard. I like that an awful lot, sir. Make me feel it good and hard. Do me hard, Mr. Griffin!"

When Denny gave her a series of hard spanks on her bottom, Suzie shoved her face hard into Mrs. Griffin's ass crack and fucked her pucker hole using her tongue just like a stiff cock.

Soon Suzuki was convulsing in a series of orgasms drenching Suzie's face with her emissions. The cock driving into Suzie's slit was ready to blow. She looked over her shoulder at Denny and when she saw the look of a hunter in his eyes, she melted away inside and let her orgasm take charge. The flood of her release was matched by the copious load that Mr. Griffin shot deep inside right up into her trembling cervix.

The 3 of them rose from the cum-stained carpet and made their way out to the deck that exited right onto the beach itself.

The sound of the waves was steady and intoxicating.

There was no one visible in either direction, so they ran down naked to the pounding surf and jumped up and down like playful children at the edge of the ocean. Somehow Denny managed to get his cock into Suzuki's ass when she bent over to pick up a shell from the sand. Suzie jumped on Denny's back and rode the both of them right into the ocean froth bubbling up from the very edge. She got 2 of her fingers into Denny's brown eye and held on to him tight like he was a fish she had just hooked using a fisherman's deceit. They stayed hooked together like that for what seemed like a long time, but was really only a matter of minutes.

Denny came out of Suzuki's ass with an audible pop and Suzie withdrew her fingers from his pucker hole and held them up to her nostrils to inhale the musky scent and lick them with an inquisitive tongue. They seemed a little bitter but still tasty enough for her to want to continue with her depraved game.

They all ran down the shoreline laughing and kicking salty seawater on each other like frisky puppies out of their mother's line of vision.

Suddenly, Suzie remembered her babysitting duties and broke away from the couple running swiftly back to the beach house to check on her small charge. Everything was just fine and she relaxed on the lounge chair on the quiet deck. She watched the young couple on the beach and was jealous of their free spirits and lack of concern over the shackles of ordinary existence. Even though she was much younger, she still had a sense of responsibility that overshadowed her need for vibrant excitement. It must be a trait she inherited from her serious minded parents.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.