The Dog Ate Suzie's Homework - Cover

The Dog Ate Suzie's Homework

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Suzie is certain she will remain a virgin unless some boy decides to pull down her panties and "takes advantage" of her. Now, she has to figure out a way for one of these "taking advantage" situations to happen. Her best friend Molly can't stop giggling when she tries to map out her clitoral geography for Biology. It would be so much easier if she was not so very wet there all the time. Her babysitting job is stressfree. At least, until the husband mistakes her for his flirty wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Babysitter   School  

The more she tried to draw a realistic drawing of a male cock, poor Suzie became more and more frustrated and dissatisfied. Some of the cocks looked too limp and others looked too plump or too smooth. She tried to picture the look of a cock that was uncircumcised in contrast to one with the foreskin removed. It was really all a jumble to her.

It was so easy to draw a female's sexual equipment because her best friend Molly was very generous in lending her the use of her pretty pussy for her drawing sessions. The fact was that the 17 year old Molly was a lot more experienced with men than the almost 17 year old Suzie. It had given her pussy that nice "broken in" look that gave her vaginal slit a sheen of nubile enchantment.

After many failed attempts, Suzie decided to ask the Griffins for their help in completing her project.

Her little adventure in babysitting in the Griffin's apartment had robbed her of her cherry and even popped open her rear door entrance in a strange case of mistaken identity in a darkened bedroom. Neither Mr. nor Mrs. Griffin were aware of her loss of virginity wearing Mrs. Griffin's erotic underwear and pinned under the weight of a very tipsy Mr. Griffin with a demanding cock that needed immediate attention.

Suzie knew it was all her fault because she should not have been in the bedroom, she should not have been wearing Mrs. Griffin's sexy underwear, and ever more importantly, she should not have been getting off on the scent from Mrs. Griffin's panties in a most depraved fashion. Her impalement was swift and it was entirely welcome. Finally, she was rid of the virginity albatross that seemed to follow her closely to remind her of her sexual immaturity.

It was Mrs. Griffin who answered the door after school later that afternoon.

Suzuki Griffin was a pert and petite little Japanese American girl in her mid-twenties. She had beautiful long black hair and was as submissive a female that one could find in Western society. Her husband knew he was lucky to find her and he was extremely jealous if she even looked at another man with a direct look regardless how innocent. He regularly spanked her buttocks with accusations of flirtatious behavior. In all honesty, Suzuki loved every minute of it and would not have it any other way. She sometimes schemed of ways to make her husband "correct" her behavior with his strong hard hands.

"Hello Suzie! We don't need you until tomorrow night for babysitting duty. Come in and have a cup of tea with me. The baby is sleeping nice and deep and everything is quiet now."

Suzie blushed as she remembered how she had inhaled the scent of the pretty married woman's pussy just before her befuddled husband "Denny" had rid her of her cherry forever.

"Thank you, Mrs. Griffin; I wanted to ask you a favor of a very personal nature."

Suzuki sat on the edge of the sofa with a very straight back and her ass cheeks perched like little tightly screwed up springs. The hem of her short skirt was mid-thigh and Suzie was able to see her yellow panties peeking out like a tempting smiley face that said, "Welcome".

Suddenly, Suzie was nervous. Not because of the personal question on the tip of her tongue but because the sight of Suzuki's panties made her feel real squishy inside and she felt her pussy lips brimming with female juices that appeared out of nowhere.

Mrs. Griffin poured the tea and smiled at Suzie in complacent relaxation.

"Yes, dear, what did you have on your mind? I would be happy to help you if I am able to."

Suzie took a deep breath and grabbed her cup of tea with a shaky hand.

"Mrs. Griffin, I need to borrow your husband for my school project. I have to draw a man's cock and he seems like a perfect model for me. I promise not to touch it or anything. I really don't know much about cocks and stuff like that."

Suzuki sipped her tea slowly and looked with inscrutable eyes over at Suzie. Unconsciously, she started to play with her protruding nibble under the thin summer blouse. Suzie looked at her fingers rolling the nipple in amazement. It was so sexual that she was tempted to scoot right over and play with Suzuki's other nipple like a very naughty girl.

"Suzie, I will allow you to do this with my husband, but you must not get carried away with the use of his cock and take advantage of him without my permission."

Suzie was so pleased that she leaned over and kissed Suzuki on the cheek, thanking her for her help on a difficult assignment. Somehow, her hand found a way to rest lightly on Suzuki's breast and she could feel the older woman tremble in excitement at the touch. That was the signal that Suzie needed to move closer to Mrs. Griffin and lift her chin up for a gentle kiss right on her lavender tinted lips. Her lips matched her pantyhose perfectly. Keeping her lips pressed tightly on Suzuki's mouth; Suzie slipped her hand under the short skirt and moved up her inside leg until she reached the part of her pantyhose that featured a soft cotton lining underneath to absorb any fluids from her pussy. The entire area was immediately dampened by the emission of Suzuki's female juices loosed by Suzie's attentions.

Suzie gradually pushed her greedy tongue into Suzuki's now opened mouth and let her saliva wet the entire area.

Mrs. Griffin was panting like a dog in need of water.

The young teenaged girl began to work the married woman's pussy with her knowing hand and after a few short moments moved from outside the yellow panties to inside the waistband and right down into the curly bush protecting her still-tight vaginal slit.

Mrs. Griffin was soaking wet and her pelvis was jerking and humping up to Suzie's hand like she was long-deprived of female attentions.

When Suzuki placed both of her hands on top of Suzie's head and pushed her in the direction of her pussy, the young girl knew right away what the married woman wanted. She quickly pulled down Mrs. Griffin's pantyhose and spread her legs open so she could insert her head all the way up and cover her pretty pussy with her frantically moving lips. She was perfectly willing to give the older woman exactly what she wanted in order to get the use of her husband's cock for her school project.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.