Gary's Girl - Cover

Gary's Girl

Copyright© 2012 by Jessy19

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Gary (from Just One Kiss) is back. He's dating his best friend's little sister. Everything is great until one little incident...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

~Lila~

Ben held me for a long time. We were both trying to digest the fact that we just had sex.

"You know, now that we made love, don't expect me to let you just go back to being my sister," Ben said softly.

"I don't expect that and I don't expect to be just your sister anymore either," I responded and held him tighter.

He pulled away slightly to look into my eyes. "What about Gary?"

"We have to tell him as soon as we can. I mean I don't want to tell him over the phone or worse, through a text message. I think we owe him to tell him in person."

Ben nodded. His eyes looked sad.

"You ok?" I asked in a small voice. I knew he wasn't. Ben wasn't the type to hurt anyone that he loved. I knew he loved Gary like a brother and he felt guilty for having fallen for Gary's girl.

Ben nodded. "I got to figure out a way to explain to my buddy that I love his girl, who's my sister. There's no way to tell him without hurting him."

I touched Ben's face. "I know there's not but he's going to find out one way or another. We didn't plan this Ben it just happened."

Ben looked down. "But I think about when he told me about Emma and Ethan and I was in shock and backing him up agreeing that Emma and Ethan were both sickos. Now, look at me..."

I kissed his lips. "You're not a sicko. If you're a sicko then so am I."

Ben sighed and kissed me back. "It's going to suck telling Gary, but you make me happy. I love you so much. I love you more than I have ever loved any other girl you know that? I guess maybe deep down I was always jealous of Gary because you crushed on him for so long."

I smiled. "I never thought we'd end up like this."

"So I guess I'm about to lose a best friend and you're about to lose a boyfriend. Oh man ... life can be cruel," Ben said sadly.


Later that night, after a long warm shower, I paced my room back and forth. Ben sat on my bed looking at me. "I can talk to him if you want," he offered.

I nodded. "No ... I have to do this. I'm sure he'll be calling you anyway." I started dialing Gary's number.

One ring, two rings, three rings..."Yellow?"

That was Gary's way of saying "hello."

"Gary..."I began.

"Hey baby! Mmm I was just thinking about you. How did dinner with the folks go? Please tell me you're not moving back home."

"No I'm not," I looked at Ben. "I'm staying here with Ben."

"Oh man! That's great! I'm glad babe. I didn't want to have to be hanging out at your parents and having your father get all huffy and puffy with me because we are getting it on in your bedroom."

I cringed. "Um Gary ... we need to talk."

I heard him pause and then quietly ask, "Talk about what?"

"I need to see you in person," I choked.

"Uh oh ... it doesn't sound good," his voice got low.

"When can you come by again? Or I can go to you?"

"Lila, what's going on? Tell me," Gary urged.

I started to cry. I didn't want to cry but I couldn't help it. Ben stood up offering to take over the call but I shook my head no.

"I need to tell you in person ok? The sooner the better."

"Oh shit ... don't tell me you're breaking up with me."

I stayed quiet because I was crying so much.

"Lila, please don't tell me that. I mean I know we are 3 hours away from each other but, that shouldn't matter. I thought we were going to work through this and make this long distance relationship work."

"I-it's not that ... I-I please just come see me or let me know when I can come to you."

"Lila, this is ridiculous, if you want to break up with me just say so. I'm not going to go all the way over there just so you can tell me that," Gary raised his voice.

I blinked and more tears ran down my face. "Over the phone is not the proper way."

"Oh and you want me to go over there in person so you can tell me to my face and then what? I just come and drive all the way back here? I don't think so Lila."

"Gary-"

"No! I don't want to hear it Lila. Fine you want to be over, WE ARE OVER!" He yelled and hung up on me.

I held the phone and sobbed. Ben walked to me and took the phone out of my hands and dropped it on the bed. He put his arms around me and let me cry.

"What did he say?" He asked.

"He said we are over and hung up on me. He didn't let me explain. He wasn't willing to come over or let me go to him. This sucks ... I didn't want to end it over the phone. I wanted to tell him in person."

Ben kissed my forehead. "I can talk to him."

"No!" I yelped and Ben pulled away.

"Why not?"

"Because he already said we are over so that's it."

Ben frowned. "No that's not it sis. Remember he's still my friend. Well, maybe not my friend after he finds out but right now he is. He will be calling me."

Sure enough a few seconds later, Ben's cell phone rang. Ben hesitated to answer it but went ahead.

~Ben~

The first thing Gary said as soon as I answered was "Lila just fucking broke up with me!"

I looked at my sister who was drying her tears. "Oh yeah?" I asked trying not to sound as if I already knew.

"Yeah! Can you believe that shit bro? What do you know? Is she seeing some other dude?"

I didn't know how to answer that. "Well what did she say?"

"She didn't say shit! Just said she needed me to go over there to talk! But I asked her if she wanted to break up and still she kept going in circles. Fucking pissed me off bro. Talk to you sister for me please!"

"Well you know breaking up over the phone sucks. She wants to talk to you in person."

"Bro, don't hold out on me. If she's fucking around you need to tell me. I mean I know you want to protect her but it's better if I know."

Lila stared at me while I chatted with my soon to be ex best friend. "Well ... I really don't know anything. I think if you want to find out you need to talk to her in person."

Gary sighed. "Ah fuck it. I'm not going to bother. I'm done with chicks being so fucking shady you know. I'm sorry bro to bother you with this."

"It's cool. Call me whenever," I said to him. "But I suggest you still talk to Lila."

"Yeah ... I don't know. I'm going to let her cool off for a week or two and then I'll try to contact her again."

"Ok ... whatever works for you."

"Well I'll catch up with you later bro. I gotta go drink now."

"Don't overdo it. Watch yourself."

"Yeah, well I'll try."

"Later."

"Later bro."

We hung up and Lila stared at me curious to know what Gary said.

"He says he wants to give you a few days to cool off. Then he'll call you again."

Lila groaned. "I wanted to do it now! Like today! I want us to be happy."

I held my sister's hands in mine. "We will be. I just don't want to leave him hanging this way. I couldn't tell him over the phone either. We can take it slow for now and see if you can break up with him the proper way then we can take things further."

She smiled sweetly and squeezed my hands. "I think we took things a lot further earlier."

I felt myself blush. "Yeah I know. Do you regret it?"

She nodded. "Never."

"Me either." I leaned into her and we kissed softly.

"I want you again," Lila whispered.

"Hmmm and to think that just a few days ago you called me a pervert."

She laughed. "I know. Now I'm the pervert."

"Well I know I went a little crazy on you earlier but I think we should take it slow at least until Gary decides he's ready to talk in person. I mean you don't know how much I want you again, but we should wait."

Lila pouted. "Ok ... I guess, but if Gary doesn't come over here I will go over there."

"No ... WE will go over there. You are not in this alone," I assured her.

~Lila~

The next day between my morning and afternoon classes, Flanna and I decided to go get something to eat at the student lounge. I really wanted to eat with Ben but he was still in class.

"Hey your brother hasn't called me," Flanna said as we stood in line to pay for our meals.

I winced. I had almost forgotten about Flanna in the picture. I knew Ben had kissed her to piss me off but he wasn't in love with her. I felt somewhat guilty. I wanted to tell Flanna that too bad so sad, but Ben was MY man now, but I didn't.

"Oh ... well he's been kind of busy with classes and all."

"Well, he wants me to move in with him one day and the next he just ignores my phone calls. I tell you, guys are so shady. Sorry, I know he's your brother and all but man, I hate when guys just start ignoring you."

Guilt. "I'm sorry Flanna. Look, maybe it's better if you look for someone else."

We paid for our meals and went to sit down near the windows towards the back. "Well I was beginning to really like your brother. You think he likes another girl?"

NO, just his sister, I wanted to say but I didn't. "I don't know. Maybe he does. Guys are shady."

Flanna laughed. "Fuck it's always so cold here in this cafeteria."

I took off my blue jean jacket and offered it to Flanna. I had been feeling warm anyway thanks to Ben on my mind.

"Here, borrow my jacket. I'm ok without it."

Flanna smiled. "Thanks! I need to buy me shirts with sleeves. Here I am still wearing tank tops in the fall."

"Well it is hot outside just freaking cold in the classrooms. I try to bring my blue jean jacket whenever I can."

Flanna slipped on my jacket and then narrowed her eyes at me. "Dang Lila you got more hickeys?"

I gasped and touched my neck. I had almost forgotten that Ben had put extra hickeys on my neck. Shit!

"Oh ... um..."

"Yeah I bet Gary attacked you more before he left huh?"

I laughed nervously. "Um ... yeah."

"Well, anyway," Lila continued and I was relieved to have to talk about my new hickeys. "I was scoping out this one guy in my English Lit class. He's from England I think. His name is Liam and he's tall, blonde..."

I slowly tuned Flanna out. My thoughts kept revolving around my brother. My sweet, loving brother.


Later, that night, Ben and I decided to go have dinner together as sort of a "celebration" for finally admitting our love for one another. Not only that, but being in public kept us from temptation. I really wanted to rip my brother's clothes off but I knew I couldn't out in public.

We got home nearly nine that evening. We walked towards our apartment hand in hand in the dark knowing very few peering eyes would see two siblings in love.

"I had a great time," I said to Ben as we approached the door.

Ben fished for the keys in his pocket and before he opened the door he took a quick look around and placed a kiss on my lips. My heart fluttered and my toes curled. His lips ... so warm ... inviting ... his tongue meeting mine.

Suddenly, I found myself up against the door and my brother kissing all over my neck. I wore a scoop neck black t-shirt and jeans. Ben's hands were creeping up my shirt.

"I thought you said you wanted to take it slow..." I whispered.

"I do ... I do ... but can't help it," he rasped.

"I want you ... you know I do," I moaned.

We kissed hungrily. I was hoping Ben would take me right then and there. Fuck it if the neighbors saw. Sooner or later they were all going to find out that we were lovers.

I was in bliss loving my brother's hands all over me and his hot kisses on my lips and skin when suddenly I felt Ben being pulled away from me. It was as if it happened in slow motion. I opened my eyes and first thought that came to me was my parents. Maybe they had come to check up on me and seen Ben and I kiss. I was sure my father wouldn't have been so pleased and would have pulled Ben away from me. But, when I opened my eyes I see Gary. Oh fuck!

Not only Gary, I also saw, Flanna standing in the dimly lit street holding my blue jean jacket.

"You motherfucker!"

Gary had pulled Ben by his shoulder and then pushed Ben against the brick wall.

"Gary..." Ben barely managed to say before Gary punched Ben right in the mouth instantly making his mouth bleed.

"Gary!" I yelled and pushed my now ex boyfriend.

"You fucking slut! I can't believe this shit! With your own brother? Really? You and Emma are both the same. You are both fucking little incestuous sluts!"

I heard Ben groan and push Gary. He threw a fist and punched Gary right in the nose. A few neighbors came out to witness the brawl and I saw Flanna begin to dial the security on her phone.

"I fucking trusted you and you go and fuck me over!" Gary had Ben in a headlock.

Ben struggled but Gary was too enraged and had a powerful hold on my brother. Gary then threw Ben down on the ground and started kicking him. I was yelling frantically making a few neighbors come out to see what the fuss was about.

"I'm sorry-" Ben groaned before Gary kicked him again.

"I'm fucking sorry to ever have trusted you!" Gary kept kicking Ben.

I began to cry. A few male neighbors went to break up the fight pulling Gary away from Ben. Gary had a broken nose, but Ben ... oh my poor brother, my lover ... his mouth and nose full of blood and his eye looking like it would be the color of an eggplant tomorrow. He remained on the floor coughing while two neighbors held Gary back.

Gary struggled against the guys that were holding him back. Ben didn't. He was gasping for air. "Let me go!" Gary roared. The guys held on to him to make sure he didn't pounce on Ben anymore. I bent down to help my brother get back on his feet. Ben was hunched over with one arm around my shoulder and coughing a lot.

Gary kept struggling. The apartment security showed up. The guys let go of Gary. I thought he would rush towards Ben again and hurt him more, but instead he just stood there glaring at us.

"You need to leave if you don't live in these apartments," the security guy told Gary as he approached the scene.

Gary spit out some blood and wiped his nose with the sleeve of his shirt. He looked at me and then looked at Ben and said, "Thanks a lot ... FRIEND." He gave me one last look. A look filled with hatred and left.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.