Breaking the Girl  - Cover

Breaking the Girl

Copyright© 2012 by TelltaleInsanity

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When Marcus finds out that his sister Taryn is the catalyst in the break up with his girlfriend he decides to make her pay for meddling in his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture  

It was a quarter 'til three in the morning when the soft click of the tumblers moving in the lock broke the silence in the small fourth floor apartment. The jingling of keys soon followed as Taryn pushed the door open. It was unlike her to be out so late but it was her best friend's 25th birthday and they had to celebrate the night away. Her left hand fumbled for the light switch as she stuck her keys back into her purse. The sudden burst of light filled the apartment to reveal a surprise she had not expected. Her brother Marcus was sitting silently at the kitchen table staring at her with a grim look upon his face. She had seen that look only a few times and even in her slightly inebriated state knew it meant trouble.

"You just couldn't keep your god damn mouth shut could you sis?" He snarled. "You got what you wanted though. Kathy dumped me. The bitch kicked me out and it seems that I have you to thank for it."

Taryn stood by the door, too afraid to make any quick movements. His voice quivered with restrained rage. Her lips parted as if she wanted to say something to him but no sound found its way out of her throat. Her crystal blue eyes widened as he rose to his feet and slowly walked toward her. His expression had not changed as he approached. Every fiber of her being was screaming for her to run to safety but as long as he was this angry there was no where she would be safe from his wrath. The trembling girl backed up until her back was pressed firmly against the closed door.

"You seem to think you have the right to get involved in things that have nothing to do with you. What gives you the right? Hmm? I think it's time I teach you a lesson about keeping your nose out of other people's business."

She could smell the whiskey on his breath as his hand shot out and landed firmly against the door just to the left of her head. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she stared up into her brother's cold eyes. All that she could see was his rage filling them. A sudden scream wrenched free from deep within her but was cut short by the back of his hand as it struck her face. Shock overtook her as she stared at him. Her hand instantly went to the injured spot as her mouth hung open. He had never laid a hand on her before that moment, and she feared that now he started he wouldn't stop until either he killed her or his anger left him spent. Before she could even gather her thought his fingers wrapped tightly around her throat.

"I bet the only reason you are so concerned with who I am fucking is because no one wants to fuck your bitch ass. Is that it? Can't get laid you stupid little cunt?" He continued to squeeze as he spoke. "Perhaps if I give you a good hard fucking you won't be so quick to run your mouth to the next bitch I date."

Taryn tried to plead with him in hopes of talking some sense into him. "I'll tell her I lied. I promise. Just let me go." She sobbed loudly. "I swear I will do anything I have to do to make her believe me."

His drew back and this time he closed it into a fist. Blood trickled from her nose as she let out a wounded yelp. "Shut up bitch. Your mouth got you into this mess. I think you should learn to fucking shut it." He said with a cruel smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. His fingers pressed harder for a brief second. "Better yet open that pretty little mouth and wrap those lips around my cock before I have to hit you again." He said as he released her throat from his grasp.

She was horrified by the thought of putting her brother's cock in her mouth but she had little choice in the matter. She did not doubt that he would beat her if she didn't oblige. Still, she could not bring herself to willingly do so. All she could do was continue to sob. Her reluctance to obey him only further fueled his anger. His hand seized a large clump of her raven tresses. He yanked her head back as he reached for his zipper with the other. He stepped back just enough to force her to her knees. As she sank down to the floor he was given the perfect view down the front of her shirt. The form fitting purple cotton shirt hugged her ample breasts tightly. Before the night was over he knew that he would see their full glory. The depravity of it had melded with his anger making for a devilish combination.

"I'm not asking bitch." He said as he guided the tip of his cock to her lips and pressed firmly against them. "And don't think of biting me unless you want me to knock your fucking teeth out."

When his terrified sister did not immediately open her mouth he pulled harder on her hair until she could not keep from crying out. The moment her lips parted he shoved his turgid cock inside her mouth. The taste vile of stale urine clung to the tip of his dick as he pushed it completely in her warm, wet mouth. He let out a groan as he stuffed all 8 ス inches into her. She gagged as she felt the helmeted appendage press against the back of her throat. A sinister grin formed on his lips as his hands moved quickly to grip the sides of her head. He pushed harder until the head of his cock was firmly lodged in the back of her throat. She thrashed wildly, clawing at his arms as she tried to break free. What had felt like an eternity only lasted 30 seconds. He began thrusting, fucking her mouth with wild abandon. In his mind she was no longer his sister. She was just a warm, wet alternative to masturbation.

His groans of pleasure filled the room as she continued to gag on his thick tool. Drool dribbled down her the sides of her mouth and mixed with the tears that were falling. Her eyes were clenched tightly shut as he tilted her head just enough to make the head slip further down her throat with each powerful thrust. He felt such a rush that even the sound of her strangled sobs fueled his actions further.

"Mmmm I could fuck your throat all night slut..." He groaned, pausing for only a second. "But there is so much more I plan to do to you." His pace quickened as his thrusts became more brutal. "You are going to learn never to mess with my life again."

Marcus was far from climaxing. She had a long night ahead of her and her only hope of keeping him from beating her further was to please him. It would not be an easy task. His ferocity had turned to a ravenous lust and it would take a great deal of depravity to lull the beast back into the darkened corner of his mind.

He stared down at his sister's face. Her make-up was a wreck from all the crying and there was a sickly bruise forming where he had struck her the first time. He could hear the way she struggled for breath as he pumped his cock into her throat as far as he could. Her eyes were shut tight in a pitiful attempt to block out what was happening to her. He could not allow that. He wanted her to remember this lesson as long as she lived to keep her from meddling in his life ever again.

"Open your eyes and look at me slut." He snarled as he continued to throat fuck her. When she did not open them quickly enough for him he said "Open 'em or I will snap your god damn neck bitch."

Her eyes opened as she stared heartbreakingly up at him. He could see the pain and the terrible shame he was inflicting upon her reflecting back at him in those vibrant blue eyes. If he had not been so angry and so drunk perhaps it would have made him stop, instead his current inebriated state coupled with the fury that coursed through him made it have the opposite effect. She was at his mercy and just the sight of her in such a state made his dick throb. He had never felt such a rush of power in his life. Each thrust left him craving more while Taryn prayed silent prayers to a deaf god. There would be no mercy or salvation in her near future.

"That's a good slut. You better learn to love this because you are going to be sucking my dick any time I want you to bitch..." He groaned. "Whether you want to or not."

The realization that he planned on doing this again hit her harder than the blows she had initially suffered at his hand earlier. He thrust harder and faster which made her think he was growing close to an orgasm. He loved how her face contorted as she struggled to breathe each time he forced his bloated cock all the way into her throat. He gave a final thrust and pushed her face hard against his crotch. He used the handful of her hair to hold it there as she tried to pull away. With his swollen cock blocking her throat and her nose pressed against his flesh she could not draw in any air. She panicked and fought harder to get away. All Marcus could do was laugh cruelly at her. He could feel her weakening from lack of air so he finally pulled his cock from her throat and pushed her away hard.

She landed on her back with a loud thud. He reached down and grabbed her by the forearm and used it to pull her to her feet. Her body trembled as she sobbed loudly, but he didn't care. The only thing he noticed was how her breasts moved as she cried. He led her to the sofa and gave her a hard push. She fell back onto it and for a moment did not move. When he started to slide the black t-shirt over his head she knew it would be the only chance she would have to escape him. There was no way that he would stop until he got the release he was seeking. The traumatizing events that had already occurred left her convinced that no beating could compare to the horror of having her own brother's cock buried inside her. She had to try to get away.

Just as the heavy black material was blocking his view of her, she scrambled to her feet. If she had been thinking more clearly she would have ran toward the door. Instead, she ran to the sanctuary of her bedroom. It was a mistake she would quickly come to regret. She managed to get the door closed and was pushing against it with all her weight by the time he came to it. The crazed laugh that he let out was terrifying.

"You are one stupid fucking cunt if you think you can keep me from getting what I want." He said as he took a step back. Within seconds he threw his full weight against the door. "When I get my hands on you, you are going to learn that you will never be able to get away from me."

It took only three tries for him to effectively break down the door. She backed away as quickly as she could. The rage in his eyes surpassed anything she had ever seen before. His fingers quickly gripped her throat and in a single swift motion he threw her face down on the bed. He straddled her hips and pinned her down with her hands trapped by her beneath her. She felt him grasp the back of her shirt and began to yank. The material ripped easily. He pulled it from underneath her before ripping it into strips. She knew that once he had her tied up she would have no chance to protect herself or get away. He moved off of her just long enough to flip her onto her back. He wrenched her arm up and used one piece of the shredded fabric to tie her wrist to the bars on the headboard.

"Please Marcus." She sobbed. "You don't have to do this."

He slapped her across the face as hard as he could which effectively silenced her. "Don't think you can tell me what to do. You lost that right a long time ago bitch."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.