Billy and Wili: Wound Too Tight. 5 in STOPWATCH - Cover

Billy and Wili: Wound Too Tight. 5 in STOPWATCH

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 30: Bill and Mina

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 30: Bill and Mina - William Sutherland and his twin sister, Wili, are run out of town in 1963 for incest. Tripping, they end up on the Oklahoma, Texas border. Bonnie and Clyde, fleeing from law enforcement, have somehow come to the future. The bank robbers gift the twins with a bag of the loot. There is a broken watch in the bag. Wendytoo and David, the younger, find them hitchhiking in 2001. Oh My...

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Horror   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   non-anthro   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Flatulence   Exhibitionism   Needles   Slow   School  

Earlier, like two weeks before the girls flew to New Orleans, but still before Megan bought the Beechcraft and had it delivered, Mina finally got over the green farts and could stand being in the same room with herself.

Alum pickles are a great bar favorite in the North Texas area. So are pickled eggs. The combination of the two, pickles and eggs, along with green Lone Star beer produces the most spectacular gas ... a contest winner in any self respecting Fart competition.

Mina was used to Cinci and Cleveland brews so she wasn't ready for the miracle produced by alum pickles, pickled eggs and green beer. It is mind boggling and highly toxic. The odor lingered for days.

Finally, she was able to get to the backpacks on the kitchen counter. Both of them were dusted and pretty clean. She thought she was going to win a projectile vomit contest when the smell stored in the main pouch wafted loose from captivity ... but she settled for gagging a couple of times.

The difference between the two bags was minuscule, but Mina knew her own. In the bottom, under clothes she knew were either throw aways or candidates for a commercial laundry, Mina found the two presents Wendolyn had wrapped for christmas 2001 ... only a few months late. Oops!

Now came the quandary ... should she open hers without Bill? But he was off doing actual work for Carl ... and Lord knows, Bill had become complacent since they had tested out of high school and passed the college entrance exams. Megan ... the only Junior had passed too ... then again, the redheaded Eighth Grader had passed, but she was past brilliant.

Mina had run into her and her ... whatever you wanted to call him ... flight instructor, husband, lover or molester ... at the airport ... several times. Cindy was the biggest reason for Mina pushing herself to fly. Mina knew she was smart, but Cindy was out of her class, by magnitudes of order.

Wait for Bill? Don't wait? It was like watching someone trying to decide which tomato ... right hand or left?

Ah ... fuck him ... and that was a thought too ... a very good thought. Bill was keeping up with the four women but it meant Mina was getting shorted ... well ... can you really call Big Bill's Exceptional Eleven short?

Wait ... don't wait? yeah ... don't wait! Mina unwrapped her present like a little boy ... wrapping paper everywhere. Admittedly, she stuck the bow on her head ... but she slaughtered the paper.

'Holy Shit!!' She decided right then and there ... Bill wasn't getting his present ... he didn't know and what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him ... or her, for that matter. This was a job for the Jeep and Megan's mom.

Megan's mom, Laurel Fox, was part and parcel of the regular Armadillo Night. Bill, Megan, DD, Laurel and Mina 'spent' time together at least once a week. She was also the Bank. That branch of Texas Bank that held their savings and safety deposit box ... boxes.

"Mrs. Fox."

"Miss Sutherland." Megan's mom even got the pronunciation correct ... SUTHELUND ... with drawl.

"Mrs. Fox? May I shut your door?"

"I'll get it ... the tellers get nervous when someone else does it." Mrs. Fox was explanatory.

"Can I call you mom?" Now that the door was shut Mina relaxed ... a little.

Mrs. Fox smiled, "I'd prefer Laurel but you may call me mom. Is this 'official?'"

"Yup ... I have a deposit and it's a lot ... and the bills are all old ... really old."

"Old?"

"1928 or older ... some of them are 1890's ... and they're all hundreds."

"Hold on ... let me make a call, You're in luck ... Armadillo ... Jesus ... you kids have got me using it ... Amarillo has one of the premier paper money collectors in the United States ... fortunately, he's oil rich too."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.