Billy and Wili: Wound Too Tight. 5 in STOPWATCH - Cover

Billy and Wili: Wound Too Tight. 5 in STOPWATCH

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 29

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 29 - William Sutherland and his twin sister, Wili, are run out of town in 1963 for incest. Tripping, they end up on the Oklahoma, Texas border. Bonnie and Clyde, fleeing from law enforcement, have somehow come to the future. The bank robbers gift the twins with a bag of the loot. There is a broken watch in the bag. Wendytoo and David, the younger, find them hitchhiking in 2001. Oh My...

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Horror   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   non-anthro   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Flatulence   Exhibitionism   Needles   Slow   School  

"Hello, Brinks?"

"I need an armored car ... and a ride."

"Six of us ... and a cat."

"Oh ... money ... just a sec. Mina ... how much?"

"Seventeen Million ... and change ... so far."

"Sure, that's entirely worth it."

"Cash, check or Debit Card?"

"Lake view ... front ... side ... the airport on Pontchartrain."

"Yeah, that one."

"Oh ... we're at the Coast Guard Impound Wharf."

"Hey!"

"Before you hang up, may I tip the guards."

"Got it ... Not more than 150 between them."

"Can they stop off at a liquor store and pick up some boxes? It's loose and all over."

"If they help gather ... I'll go two."

"Thank you."

And so it was. A Brinks truck showed up with a bunch of wine boxes and three stalwart young men with guns and scoop shovels. Megan borrowed a push broom from the Impound Warehouse and packing commenced.

They kept finding money in mattresses, hollowed out books and behind pictures.

Some place during all the shoveling, bumping and banging, someone hit a lever or a switch ... something. A panel in the master cabin popped off and there was More money, ledgers and guns.

The girls boxed them up just like everything else but piled the junk outside the warehouse door. She labeled the ledger box, "FBI," the gun box, "ATF&E," and borrowed an envelope from the desk in what could only be called the office.

"Mina, why anyone would want an ornate desk and office on a boat meant for leisure, I'll never know. Doesn't make a lick of sense to me," Megan offered to Mina.

"I want to know how they got that huge thing down here. I'll bet it comes apart." Mina crawled under, screamed and came right back out..."Spider!" she exclaimed and explained to the suddenly very crowded office.

Megan walked over to the warehouse, knocked and asked the young fellow who answered the door, "we have spiders ... can I get the boat fumigated?"

"I'll check with the powers that be ... and what's in the boxes?"

"Junk we found behind a hidden panel."

"How about the envelope?"

"Envelope?"

"That envelope." He pointed at the one she was holding.

"Shit ... I forgot. BRB..."

"Wait." It was too late. She was already gone.

Evidently, the Coast Guard was prepared. Some of the confiscated boats were rife with bugs so they had their own fumigating equipment ... Megan negotiated a price to wrap and trap. They did.

The Commander suggested they wait and resume their cleaning after the fumigation. The Silk had room, and they remembered her ... so...

The Coast Guard helicopter pilot arranged leave ... he secured the cooperation of assorted junior officers ... Megan used up two debit cards in a week. (I have a feeling the three blondes knew a lot more than they let on ... but this was therapeutic. I'd play dumb too.)

Brinks counted, wrapped and re-boxed the money ... there was a lot more than they counted on the boat. The envelope resided empty and unaddressed in Megan's purse.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.