Billy and Wili: Wound Too Tight. 5 in STOPWATCH - Cover

Billy and Wili: Wound Too Tight. 5 in STOPWATCH

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 22

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 22 - William Sutherland and his twin sister, Wili, are run out of town in 1963 for incest. Tripping, they end up on the Oklahoma, Texas border. Bonnie and Clyde, fleeing from law enforcement, have somehow come to the future. The bank robbers gift the twins with a bag of the loot. There is a broken watch in the bag. Wendytoo and David, the younger, find them hitchhiking in 2001. Oh My...

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Horror   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   non-anthro   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Flatulence   Exhibitionism   Needles   Slow   School  

Megan and Daddy: Wound too Tight

Bill washed her hair ... let it set while he took her from behind. "Keep your mouth and eyes shut, Meggers. You don't want to get shampoo in them."

So, Megan had to suffer the 'indignity' of silence during rear ... not that rear ... entry for fear of getting her mouth washed out with soap or soap in her eyes. She came ... twice ... got a rinse, soaped up a second time ... this time DD sucked a cum out. "Gotta treat the poor girl right ... she's going off with her dad." Rinsed again, she was asked to choose her conditioner ... Redken is what she wanted ... that was brushed in and let set until she had three more orgasms ... including one from mom.

Fluffed and brushed, patted and oiled, powdered and pampered, she looked like a hair products advertisement on Cosmo. Mom had brought Megan clean clothes. They dressed her from the skin out while she was struggling to stand ... weak knees ... too much sex ... poor thing ... don't you just feel for her?

Mom handed her the cell.

"Daddy? I'm sorry. I'm at the Wal-Mart in Canyon. I can leave my car here or I can meet you at Mom's in 30 minutes ... Mom's it is. She's not home. 30 minutes ... Bye."

"Meg? It's only 10 minutes to our house ... how come you told him 30?"

"If I don't eat something before he picks me up, mom, I'm going to embarrass you."

"You're right ... he'll hear one growl out of your tummy and accuse me of not taking proper care ... stop at the Big D and get a couple of breakfast meals. Got cash?"

"I have his card."

"Don't use it ... he checks every single purchase ... including the time and day you use it. Here's Twenty ... Go!"


Mom stood with hands on hips. How she could look over the tops of her glasses and still look down her nose is something only another mother would understand ... it's the "Mom" look ... with extras.

"Bill. You have spoiled 1278 days of continued chastity ... it looks like she had a ton of fun!"

Bill hung his head at the start of the statement, but he was grinning by the end.

"I do need to know if you have any intentions towards Megan," Laurel said. "I'd actually prefer you didn't ... you're too young, and you're going to be a senior while Meg is going to be a junior. There's a lot of pretty girls in our school ... and I do know how boys are."

"Ah ... hmmm ... it's hard to say ... I like her ... well enough. But, you're right ... there's going to be a few stunners in school."

"I've got no objections to the sex ... girls are just as hormonally driven as boys ... don't talk about her though."

"I'm a gentleman ... and gentlemen never tell. Clinton was performing one of the sacred rites of gentlemen when he had problems with the Republicans. 'Gentlemen never tell.' I guess the Republicans have no gentlemen ... because the opposite of that is 'Gentlemen never ask.'"

"I've never heard it said like that." Laurel said.

"That's probably because there are so few gentlemen in Texas." Bill added, "look at your own experience with Texans."


"Hi, Daddy. Where to this weekend?" Megan asked her Dad.

Daddy had a odd look on this face, his mind was racing... 'wow! look at that hair ... I'd love to wrap that hair around my ... Shit! This is Megan, your daughter.'

His shorts had the beginning of a fairly decent tent... 'not like Bill ... nobody tents like Bill.' Megan thought. 'Whoa! Daddy is hot ... that slight greying of his temples ... He had a very manly square jaw ... and that dimple in the middle of it ... Oops ... my nipples are tingly.'

'Damn ... when did she get so fine? Look at that ass moving in her shorts ... looks like a bag of cats running figure eights ... and those legs ... shit, man ... all the way up and all the way down ... I wonder?' "First we're going shopping ... you want to drive?"

"DRIVE THE SHELBY???? WHAT??? THE COBRA?? ME?" Megan started jumping up and down.

'Oh gawd, that was exactly the right thing to say ... look at those nipples... ' "Sure, why not? You can drive a stick ... it's not That much different than your car." 'That's a lie ... with my hand up!' "We need to go up to the track in the hills for a bit ... so I can get you used to the clutch ... You remember how we did it with your car?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.