Billy and Wili: Wound Too Tight. 5 in STOPWATCH - Cover

Billy and Wili: Wound Too Tight. 5 in STOPWATCH

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 21

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 21 - William Sutherland and his twin sister, Wili, are run out of town in 1963 for incest. Tripping, they end up on the Oklahoma, Texas border. Bonnie and Clyde, fleeing from law enforcement, have somehow come to the future. The bank robbers gift the twins with a bag of the loot. There is a broken watch in the bag. Wendytoo and David, the younger, find them hitchhiking in 2001. Oh My...

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Horror   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   non-anthro   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Flatulence   Exhibitionism   Needles   Slow   School  

When Megan and DD returned from the kitchen, Mina asked, "Meggie? What did you learn?"

"I learned a great way to eat Polish Foot Longs."

Mina laughed, then she got ... pensive. "DD, did you feed Megs tomorrows lunch?" she asked.

"Uh huh," said DD ... and they all looked at Bill.

"What?" Bill started backing up ... the ten inch beginning to sag and droop.

The chase was on. It was long and tiring. They finally cornered Bill in the hot tub.

"Cooked Polish Foot Long," they screamed. Megan splashed in beside Bill and took a deep breath...

... when the assault was over, Bill was in the Master bed, flat on his back in the middle of the now huge wet spot with Megan curled on his left shoulder, Mina on his right, DD sleeping on their legs and Pyewacket sleeping on his stomach.

"I'm Impressed," he muttered, as he passed out.

In the morning, Mrs. Fox surveyed the puppy pile as it migrated from one part of the still sticky bed to another. Bill had morning wood. 'You girls are so lucky, ' she thought. 'That's the biggest dick I've seen since College, ' as she stripped out of her clothes.

Bill slowly woke up to furry darkness ... Pyewacket was sleeping on his head. 'I needa pee and someone is abusing my already abused dick.' Sure enough, there was a hot wet pussy posting slowly up and down on his piss stick.

"I gotta pee," he moaned.

"Don't let me stop you," came a voice he vaguely remembered ... but not one he'd heard recently.

"You don't understand ... I gotta pee ... NOW!"

"So? Go!" But the posting never stopped ... speeded up instead.

"But ... shit!"

"Now that would be too kinky. You gotta pee ... do it."

"Mom!?!" said Megan.

Ah. A voice he recognized ... but ... Mom?

He struggled with Pyewacket. But Pyewacket was firmly clawed into the pillow under his head. Messing with the cat made him lose control of his bladder.

The poster was whipping now. He began to pee ... hard. Who ever it was ... Mom? ... started cuming on his steaming hot cock ... urine flushing her slick tight snatch ... and she started peeing too.

"MOM!! Oh God, Mom ... that is so hot!!"

Bill began throwing his hips trying to get away.

"Hold him down, girls. He's trying to get away. God! I wish I had my spurs!"

With the 'spurs' comment, Bill increased his pumping. Megan's mom tossed one hand in the air ... If she'd had a 10 gallon she'd have whacked Bill with it.

"Powder River and let 'er fuck!!" she hollered.

Pyewacket levitated across the room ... she landed like a helicopter.

Bill forced his eyes open and saw Megan's mom...

"Howdy, Partner. My name's Laurel. Pleased to meat ya! I expect to share that marvelous cock you have rammed in my snatch ... at least once a week ... on Friday's ... after closing would be a good time." Those damn oil men always turned her on ... all that money and not a brain to share between ten of them. Just smart enough to talk.

The shower was a great deal of fun. Who knew the marvels of a 35 year old mom? She was as trim and slim as her 16 year old daughter ... gravity had hit her boobs but not bad, she could, probably, hold up a LikMAide ... she wasn't as stacked as Megan ... her baby maker was tight as Megan's,..."Kegles." she said.

She didn't give as good a head as DD ... but then ... who did? More Polish lessons would take care of that.

"Megan? You were supposed to go with your dad."

"Oh, shit. Bill? Wash my hair."

"Your dad doesn't know where you are ... a good thing ... you know how lawyers are."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.