Billy and Wili: Wound Too Tight. 5 in STOPWATCH - Cover

Billy and Wili: Wound Too Tight. 5 in STOPWATCH

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 19

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 19 - William Sutherland and his twin sister, Wili, are run out of town in 1963 for incest. Tripping, they end up on the Oklahoma, Texas border. Bonnie and Clyde, fleeing from law enforcement, have somehow come to the future. The bank robbers gift the twins with a bag of the loot. There is a broken watch in the bag. Wendytoo and David, the younger, find them hitchhiking in 2001. Oh My...

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Horror   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   non-anthro   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Flatulence   Exhibitionism   Needles   Slow   School  

Wound Too Tight.

That was what Pyewacket found. DD's brain was wound too tight.

When the scalpel incised the tumor ... and a few free axons ... oh, sorry. What's an axon? Dendrites collect information which is passes to the neuron cell body which transmits(transfers) the information to axons where transmitter buttons transfer the information to other buttons through other axons ... there are billions of cell bodies with their attendant information receivers and transmitters...

Yeah ... didn't make any sense to me either.

Suffice it to say some severed axons connected and healed to other severed axons they shouldn't have ... bad, bad, bad axons ... daddy spank. This allowed information to flow in abnormal directions ... in this particular situation, abnormal means different and not bad. DD wasn't a mutant or anything like that.

She didn't grow a third eye, or six fingers, or four ears, or even a third breast ... worse luck. Her clit stayed the same length nor did she grow an asshole on the middle of her forehead and shit her brains out.

She looked like DD, smelled like DD, tasted like DD ... YES!! ... fucked like DD. She was the same multi orgasmic DD. She was the same old(young) DD outside ... with a twist ... or two ... or six, inside.

DD's information center had been chugging along processing input like normal brains do ... with an odd quirk. Since the info had no place to come out ... it stayed in and the CPU decided it didn't like the words, NO, NOT, NEVER, IMPOSSIBLE and others of their ilk. Instead of lingering on what it can't do ... it concentrated on ... YES, CAN, POSSIBLE and like that. DD's brain was jam packed with "Sure I can do that," and had zero "Can't".

Mind reading ... a snap ... and you, sir, make an interesting read.

Teleportation..."you want to go where? ... we're here. Hi mom."

That exceptionally heavy and bulky object needs to go over there..."Next?"

DD had a huge brain spring ... it had been winding for 20 years ... including womb time. Lots of twists on the stem. When the surgeon cut ... he lifted the latch and started the flood.

Pyewacket needed to slow down the watch mainspring unwinding before it hit the end of the coil and broke off the little slot that kept the spring in place. Pye became the winder gear's two finger squeeze that kept the spring on track.

When technology passes the point where Joe Blow can understand how it works ... it's magic. Sure, there are people who can explain it ... to people who have the necessary skills, terms and background.

They are not Joe Blow ... Jane Blow doesn't know what a spark plug does to make her 'grocery getter' get. Magic. Stick in crank timed ignition and fuel injection and it's past magic.

Joe Blow knows that you push this button ... that light comes on and sound comes out of his car doors. Magic. Changing channels by pushing another button and it SEEKS? Whoa ... Magic on Magic!!

Jane Blow understands if you sit in the chair ... push the button on the remote (Magic) the TV turns on and people talk ... and it's so real she buys 'Soaps Digest' so she can keep up with the other soap operas she likes less than 'Days' but she needs to know who is doing what to whom. Magic.

"My computer? ... sure, I understand how it works ... push this button, that light comes on, push that button and there's a picture on that screen. I have to use a username and password to get where I need to go because I have children ... but I type them in and it goes there." "Username = Which Witch. Password = Incantation" equals Magic.

DD didn't need the machine ... DD was the machine. She pointed her magic wand (finger) and said the proper incantation (go there) and it went ... no more than Joe Blow did she understand Why it worked ... it worked. Magic.

JimJim was properly impressed ... Scared the shit out of him, she did.

"Holy Shit, DD!" he exclaimed, as she said "Holy Shit. DD!" in exactly the same tone and timber of voice. Then she said ... in JimJim's voice, exactly what he was thinking as he was thinking it. "Good Gawd Damn Sam! What a presentation she would make at the next conference." and in his head she spoke, "Ain't happening, Jim. You promised." The next thing Doctor James J. James Ph.D. knew, he was out the door thinking DD scored very well on the tests ... and nothing else.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.