Billy and Wili: Wound Too Tight. 5 in STOPWATCH
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 15 - William Sutherland and his twin sister, Wili, are run out of town in 1963 for incest. Tripping, they end up on the Oklahoma, Texas border. Bonnie and Clyde, fleeing from law enforcement, have somehow come to the future. The bank robbers gift the twins with a bag of the loot. There is a broken watch in the bag. Wendytoo and David, the younger, find them hitchhiking in 2001. Oh My...

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Horror   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   non-anthro   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Flatulence   Exhibitionism   Needles   Slow   School  

BILL and MINA, DD and CARL: Wound too Tight. Chapter 15

"Hey Mike, you got your 'Ace' mechanic's license on File?"

"Yeah?" Mike was curious too, "wanna see it?"

Right off the bat, Bill said, "this isn't Government issued. They don't use perforated roller printer paper. Look at the edges ... see them little tears? Tear off strips. This was run through a copier but they used printer paper.

"Call and see who this number was issued to."

"FAA?"

"Who does licensing for A&P Mechanics?"

"You do?"

"License issued 1986, number xxxxxx-xxx."

"Deceased?"

"I've got a man working with that number license but not that name."

"Charles Doyle."

"Yes Sir. Not a word."

"Let's go look at a plane."

They hiked around to the folding door side of the hangar.

"Jesus, Mike ... this is a Big building."

"During the war it was a mechanics garage. They could have four B17 Bombers in here at a time and room to work on them. While pilots were learning to fly the planes, ground crews were learning how to fix them. It takes longer to learn how to wrench on an aircraft than it does to learn to fly it.

"This is a Cessna 150. More americans have learned to fly in this plane than any other plane in the USA. It's light, simple, easy to fly and hard to make a mistake in ... once you're in the air ... getting up and getting down is the hard part. Make your landings equal the number of your take offs."

He stamped the ground, "this is the part that kills you. You have to be aware all the time in the air but we do our best to keep the idiots on the ground. Stupid people don't get to learn how to fly.

"Climb in ... step here ... here and slide into the seat.

"Mina? Come around to the other side and step here, here ... and sit in the other seat. Get comfortable."

Mike walked around the little plane and pulled a few pin flags. Holding the flags in his hand, Mike leaned the door.

"Push the yoke in and out and turn it from side to side. Put your feet on the pedals and slide it around too

"There's a procedure, a checklist a good pilot goes through every time he gets ready to fly. It's in this pocket right here. Mina, read it to Bill. She read.

"BEFORE STARTING ENGINE

"1. Exterior Preflight"

Mike said, "Walk around, Pull any pin flags. Count them. The Check list says how many you should have. Don't have enough? Find out why.

"Wiggle and move the parts that move, feel for any stickiness and listen for any grating noises. Squeaks or squeals are bad. Metal is wearing on metal. Fix it before you fly, it's damn hard to fix it upstairs.

"If you filled the tanks you should know there's fuel ... if you left "low fuel" sign in the cockpit window you should check. The little drain under the tank is to drain off any condensation ... Fuel is hydroscopic ... it draws moisture to it. Water in the carburetor can ruin your day.

"Check the engine oil. Check the engine hour counter ... compare it to the total hours in the log and check that the last number written in the log is the same number on the counter. Kick the tires ... nothing like a flat tire to ruin your day." He nodded to Mina.

"2. Passenger."

Mike explained, "First time fliers are usually nervous, if you're professional, they will relax. It actually helps them if you have them read the checklist to you. That gives them something to do. Mention they can't smoke, make sure they fasten their door and pull the window up, show them where the fire suppression unit or switch is. Tell them ... keep your feet off the pedals and your hands off the yoke. Mina?"

"3. Arm ELT."

"Shit happens," Mike said. "Just like people have car crashes ... sometimes aircraft go down. This little device, this Electronic Location Transmitter, will send a signal to rescue teams so they can locate the plane ... and maybe most of you." He gestured to Mina.

"4. GPS/Headset install."

"Most people use a portable GPS unit ... it's better than getting lost. But you need to know how to navigate ... that's what we teach in Ground School ... How to get there from here if the electronics break." Mike handed Mina and Bill headsets. "These plug in here and here. The pilot needs to be able to communicate with the outside world and the passenger has something to do if they can listen. Mina?"

"5. Start Time – RECORD."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.