Billy and Wili: Wound Too Tight. 5 in STOPWATCH
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 5 - William Sutherland and his twin sister, Wili, are run out of town in 1963 for incest. Tripping, they end up on the Oklahoma, Texas border. Bonnie and Clyde, fleeing from law enforcement, have somehow come to the future. The bank robbers gift the twins with a bag of the loot. There is a broken watch in the bag. Wendytoo and David, the younger, find them hitchhiking in 2001. Oh My...

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Horror   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   non-anthro   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Flatulence   Exhibitionism   Needles   Slow   School  

"Well, feller, me lad," the old man began. "It's looking like you're outta work." He handed Billy a last paycheck. "You done me good, you and your sister. Best workers I ever had, but we're out of Dodges. I figured another 20 years before I sold all that junk for parts. You did me outta junk in six months."

Billy looked out over the vacant salvage yard with pride in his eyes and a quaver in his voice, "yessir. I knew this was coming ... kinda sad ... to see the end of it. When the Airforce stopped delivering, I figured we'd finally got to the last of 'em."

"Have you ever considered going back to high school? There's a lot more opportunity for a fella ... and gal," the old man nodded to Wilhelmina, who was making no attempt to hide her feelings about losing ... not the job ... this old man. He'd been really nice to her.

"Lots more chances if you have an eddycation. I don't ... too busy trying to keep head above water, til Daddy died ... of the demon rum ... and I come into this land. Sixty years ago this was miles out in the country ... sagebrush, coyotes and sand..."

Ah ... the desert rat story ... they'd heard it a thousand times ... Billy tuned it out ... Wili, Wilhelmina, listened like it was the first time. The old man was the grandfather she'd never had.

While the old man droned on about desert, cactus and cows, Billy's mind turned itself to the novel idea ... of ... high school.

High School ... babes ... blow jobs, football hero ... babes 'n blow jobs, baseball pitcher ... babes 'n blow jobs, track star ... babes 'n blow jobs, swim team ... there's babes on the swim team, blow jobs. Every time blow jobs crossed his mind his eyebrows popped up and down. Highschool sounds pretty good. Bet I could test out of 11th grade ... Senior ... big man on campus ... babes ... blow jobs!

He came to earth just in time to hear the old man say...

"And a Real Estate Developer bought it all ... I'm a RICH old man and I'd like you two to share a little bit of it. Early Christmas present," he handed each of them a check for five thousand dollars, wiped a tear from the corner of his eye as Wilhelmina gave him a big bra-less angora sweatered hug. She even rubbed a little.

'Dirty old man popped a woody, ' she bounced a little as she told him she'd miss him but he never heard a word.

When Miss Wili bounced, she Bounced! Like most men, men who don't have boyfriends, when Wilhelmina entered a room or stood up from behind her desk, he stopped thinking as the blood drained from his cranium and went south.

'God Damn, she's a beaut!'

Wili had a pair of Newton's Law defiers that ought to grace the foldout pages of Playboy ... if she wasn't turned seventeen.

Nights, for the summer months after he shut off the lights, let out the dogs and locked up ... nights he'd stop at 'Dot's' for a cold one and a single hand of poker.

The boys knew he was just there for that one hand but they didn't mind ... because, during the beer and after the poker hand, he'd wax eloquently about the blond beauty in the junkyard office.

He'd gone out and broke the air-conditioning on purpose so, all summer long, she'd worn handkerchief halters, cutoff 'Daisy Dukes' and open toed sandals. They knew the days of the week by his description of the color of her thong ... and those deep dimples above her ass cheeks.

He broke his cell phone just so she'd have to come out and chase him down in the yard.

The explaination of her and a cold water bottle was enough to give seven hardcore poker playing old men trouser tents.

He'd come in the open front door to see her sitting with a bottle of spring water, condensation running off it and on to the seat, crammed as tight as she could get it to her shaven pussy. The bottle wasn't steaming but it should have, was the way he told it.

Yet, she was a good girl ... she never went out with any of the myriad of men and boys who pestered her nearly day... 'I need this part. Do you have it?' ... knowing full well she'd have to get up and look in the files.

Guys would bring her a Dr. Pepper knowing she didn't drink it just to see her swivel hip it to the fridge and find a place to put the bottle. Billy and the old man never bought another bottle of 'DP' the day after she started working.

Miss Wili had gentle excuses for them all, treated them all kindly, and rode home with her twin brother.

Nobody knew ... not one solitary soul suspected, that Wili was shedding clothes as fast as she could, baring that magnificent and impossibly horny body to the hands, tongue and pecker of her twin brother.

"Got you going today?" he'd grin as she knelt before him and stuffed the magnificent seven down her throat. "Who was it this time?"

"Cal ... I'll bet he could do dick pushups with me sitting on it! Oh God!" Still sucking she got his shoes and sox off, dropped his trousers to the floor and lifted each foot out of them. She didn't like slobbering up his dick but he wouldn't fuck her if she didn't.

She'd jump up, taking his shirt off on the way, snatch his hand and haul his ass to the shower ... there was room for her to corner and bend over holding on to the grab bars.

"Get it in there ... fuck me with that coke bottle cock." And he would, slamming the magnificent seven into her dripping pussy over and over. A seventeen year old with a jackhammer ass!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.