Billy and Wili: Wound Too Tight. 5 in STOPWATCH
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 3 - William Sutherland and his twin sister, Wili, are run out of town in 1963 for incest. Tripping, they end up on the Oklahoma, Texas border. Bonnie and Clyde, fleeing from law enforcement, have somehow come to the future. The bank robbers gift the twins with a bag of the loot. There is a broken watch in the bag. Wendytoo and David, the younger, find them hitchhiking in 2001. Oh My...

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Horror   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   non-anthro   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Flatulence   Exhibitionism   Needles   Slow   School  

Billy and Wili. Interlude

When We first started creating the watches, We had a common goal in Our Mind. The Watch, as opposed to the several watches, was to be assigned to a human woman of a high degree of intelligence.

The several watches fall as they may.

Accidents happen: The several watches were and are, gender neutral and possession general.

We, The Powers that Be, created only one Watch that Must be owned by a female.

The Wanzor possessed the First Watch. The First Watch Must be passed from Mother to Daughter on the occasion of the Daughter reaching her Majority. Twelve solar orbits.

This, The Watch, being The First Watch and We, the First collective Mind of Seven, endowed The Watch with the ability to travel back in HISTORY, however vague.

The Bible of Man is not history; We did not inspire the Tale. We did not inspire Mohammed. We did not inspire Joseph Smith, nor Budda or any man made religion.

The Watch, upon depressing the set stem, returns the possessor to one second after The Watch was wound. Any object carried to or from, the past, or any person touching the possessor of The Watch shall be transported with equality.

From The Wanzor to The Wendy this truth was immutable.

Until David. The Watch was bequeathed by an unworthy possessor. The lessons passed from Mother to Daughter were not taught as We had commanded. The Wendy was thus, in eminent danger.

Something had to be done. The discovery that The Wendy and The David had touched and had begun to form a Single Mind solved the problem. The addition of mind of The Rachael and the mind of The Kimberley formed a nearly perfect Mind Meld. The discovery of the Asian, Seven, increased the power of the Four to the Mind of the Five.

At this time, We, The Powers that Be, decided that all the Children of the Five shall have the power of the Five ... Until Wendy Wendolyn Elizabeth Wanzor Austin possessed the power of the Five and the intelligence to ask Us for a better watch.

The several watches operate for the first human to wind after the death of the prior possessor, male or female, young or old, rich or poor, intelligent or substandard. The several watches are 'Tricky' as We created them. Each has an unusual use hidden in the 'works'.

Depending on the enterprise or adventure of the holder, each of the several watches have, at various times, and with no set purpose ... Killed at least one of the users.

The watch of the Leary, lost by greed and found by generosity.

The watch of the Parker, stolen by violence and given by mercy.

The watch of the Wick, lost at sea, and waiting.

The watch of the Noonan, lost at sea, and waiting

The watch of the Stirling, captured by a German sergant, never used. Waiting.

The watch of the Merlin, lost by alchemy.

The watch of the Violet, active.

The several watches are either in possession, inactive, destroyed, or waiting.

The Watch, The Watch of the Wendy, the watch of the Violet and the watch of the Leary actively direct the users to the good.

By the scribe of the Powers that Be.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.