The Holding Game
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Rebecca is a good student. She has a scholarship and a 4.0 GPA. But she want some excitement and the Sorority is the ideal place to find some excitement. She finds more than she bargained for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Uncle   Niece   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   School  

My Goth room-mate with the pierced lip was called inexplicably "Happy". It was obviously a totally inappropriate name for a girl who pretty much wore only black and used black eye-shadow and lipstick with liberal application. After I had suffered the consequences at her hands because I had shamefully peed all over her classy shorts at the Sorority initiation, I realized she had the upper-hand over me even though I was probably physically stronger and a full year older.

Her vengeance involved the spirited use of my favorite dildo without regard to my sensitive folds or the tightness of my sphincter. When Happy was finished with me, I was convinced she had made me her "bitch" for the remainder of the school year. Up to that point, I had assumed she was pretty much asexual but she took me by surprise with her forceful control and in all honesty I had to admit her demands filled me with a sense of fear and overwhelming excitement.

Now that I was a full-fledged member of the sorority, I was entitled to the use of plebes for my personal slave-girls on special occasions and I took advantage of that perk to take out my frustrations on the poor girls in the nastiest manner possible. A lot of my sorority sisters thought that my innovative punishments for the slave-applicants was my finely-tuned imagination in matters of sexual kink but I knew it was Happy who trained me in my nasty ways and I had already performed all of the degrading acts at her splendid command.

When Happy discovered that I was obsessed with the thought of pee-related sex games, she made certain that I received the full brunt of her pent-up juices in the most perverted ways imaginable. Whenever she made a point of leading me to the bathroom, I knew she had some kinky trick up her sleeve that would leave me soaked and crying with humiliation. Admittedly, I was a willing participant in the sordid festivities but it left me completely confused as to where I stood in the Dom/Sub hierarchy and I knew I was happiest when I had a submissive pledge obeying my instructions. My newest pledge was a girl called Rita who was a sweet little bundle of nubile flesh and innocent attitude. I reveled in the freedom to make her life a living hell and made sure she was well-trained in my room-mate Happy's way to make a female feel the wrath of her strict discipline. It was so amusing to see her first reaction when I sprayed her all over as she bent over between my legs in the white tiled shower. I could tell she was totally unfamiliar with my fetish and her skin was virgin territory for my showering liquids.

After a few sessions, I was able to get the shy girl to reverse the process and she did me with equal satisfaction and a lusting gleam in her submissive eye. I carefully reinforced all the lessons with stringent sessions of hard spanking with the sorority official paddle so she knew it was not entirely personal on my part.

Little Rita became sort of a acolyte of mine after her training period and she soon was submitting to my scissoring in front of the other sisters making the usual weird moans and whimpers of a lust-ridden female in the throes of passion. I knew the official sorority record-keeper was making video tapes of our coupling but since I was in charge and dishing it out, I had no problem with it. I would have been of the other opinion if the situation was reversed because I dreaded being viewed as a victim in any possible circumstance.

On the other side of the coin, I was a simpering "bitch" for my room-mate and started to feel the results of her strap-on monster dildo as she began to concentrate on my tiny anus. She insisted I stay in the full prone position on the bed when she did me and I was not allowed to raise my hips or my heart-shaped cheeks until she gave me her permission. I often fell into uncontrollable orgasms under her onslaught pressing me into the thick mattress and she followed up by administering a stringent spanking session for my impertinence in getting off without prior permission.

I was pretty happy with Happy as my room-mate and we were certain to keep our perverted activities a secret behind the locked door of our dorm room. At least until I invited Rita for a sleep over because I wanted to show Happy that I could be just as dominant as her when I had a nice sub to serve me like I was her Queen.

The contrast of Rita's petite body and fully tanned skin next to the sturdily built Happy with her milk-white skin and piercings was a definite turn-on to me and I hastened to offer my Rita's services to Happy for her taking if she was of a mind. We all stripped down to bras and panties and sat on the fluffy white carpet like co-conspirators in some devious plot to overthrow some repressive regime.

Rita's puffy labia were plumped up inside her ninja turtle panties and the tempting wisps of pubic hair escaped from the edges like weeds in the garden of paradise itself. I could tell the fledgling sorority girl was nervous because she kept throwing sideways glances at the intimidating Happy sitting almost in her lap and obviously thinking about urgent matters below the belly button that tended to grip her in sublime nymphomania when fresh pussy was available.

I knew that Happy had the capacity of terrible cruelty even though she looked relatively normal. Well, as normal as a Goth girl can get. I was surprised to see my demanding room-mate reach out and gently remove Rita's bra like a salesgirl in the dressing room filled with courteous attention to the customer's comfort. I half-expected to see Rita slapped full in the face and have her face pushed down into Happy's crotch for some frantic licking action. That was not the case at all and I became instantly wet between my legs when I saw Happy lock lips with Rita in an embrace that defied reason. They were completely oblivious of my presence and it was easy for me to slide around behind Rita and slip my face into her spicy hot crack and get a taste of her hairy pussy. Now that she was being attended to at both ends, the sensuous Rita spiraled into one of her giddy schoolgirl orgasms more amusing than seductive.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.