The Holding Game - Cover

The Holding Game

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Rebecca is a good student. She has a scholarship and a 4.0 GPA. But she want some excitement and the Sorority is the ideal place to find some excitement. She finds more than she bargained for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Uncle   Niece   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   School  

The party had to be one of the best that I had ever gone to since I had arrived two years earlier on the Stanford campus. I was not really a party girl type and spent most of my free time studying to maintain a 4.0 GPA and keep my academic scholarship. Even though I was the offspring of stanch generations of Republicans, I tended to keep my options open and generally agreed with most liberal concepts.

All of my friends called me Rebecca or sometimes just Becky for short. In all honesty my real name was Candy but I certainly did not want to be called Candy by anyone I called a close friend.

I was lucky to have those genes that made my body into an almost perfect hour-glass with a little more on the bottom than on the top. No matter how much I tried to lose weight, I never lost a single ounce from my very curvy hindquarters. I got my "thing" at a very early age and ever since that time I pretty much took care of my sexual impulses with my own talented fingers or used one of many devices I had rigged for optimum enjoyment. At the ripe old age of 19, I was a true virgin physically, if not in my very dirty and depraved mind.

I am ashamed to confide that shortly after my "sweet sixteen" party I often would bounce with carnal intent on the lap of any male relative available for my use. The only exception to that was my very up-tight father who frowned on such behavior. Just the touch of a male rod between my legs was all I needed to "get off" with very little effort on my part. The fact that I was the only girl with 4 male siblings gave me a nice selection to choose from. My brothers pretty much figured I was just their "dopey" little sister and never gave it a second thought. Only my Uncle Buck tumbled on my act right away. He never let an opportunity pass to run his inquisitive fingers right up into my crack and even down into my nicely shaved pussy. I acted like I had no idea what he was doing and concentrated on the Television or listened to my Aunt with total attention. One time he was so vigorous in his groping that I let off a short spurt of pee before I could stop it from coming out.

Of course, I was totally mortified but afterwards in the privacy of the bathroom, I squatted on the toilet and let it all come out imagining Uncle Buck's hand right there to catch it. I felt guilty about that for several days.

When I moved out to college, I was completely alone to take care of my needs. My room-mate was a strange "Goth" inspired girl who shunned physical contact with both male and females.

I was really happy when some of my female classmates asked me to pledge to their Sorority in my second year. They told me how much fun they had at the parties and the "get-togethers" at the Sorority house off-campus. My life had become so boring, I jumped at the chance.

This party was the second one I had gone to at the Sorority house and it was really a fun event. There were about a dozen Sorority sisters and 3 or 4 pledges and even about a half-dozen males invited to add some spice to the evening.

They had this lovely "conversation pit" that made a comfortable circle of closeness and cameradie that touched a sympathetic chord deep inside my private core.

With my two class-mate friends on either side of me, I was invited to participate in a contest to accelerate the pledging process. The 3 of us would stand in the center of the pit and the last one to pee would win automatic credentials. It sounded like fun, so I agreed.

Now I understood why we were all wearing tight light-colored pants. It was to reveal the losing girls naughty releases for all the others to mock and ridicule. I was determined to win at all costs.

In order to get us "ready", we had to drink a full pitcher of beer. I know the beer was to make us go quicker but it also had the effect of making me a bit tipsy and giggly for I was not accustomed to drinking that much beer.

My two opponents were Mimi and Doreen.

Mimi was a very petite girl and I wondered where she had stored the pitcher of beer. It was obvious that she was a little inebriated as she had difficulty in just remaining in an upright position. Still, she seemed a resilient girl and her lips were set in a determined pucker.

Doreen was more like me. She had generous breasts that were spilling out of her see through blouse and her tights were so tight that her camel-toe was visible to one and all. When she turned around, her ass cheeks jumped like they had minds of their own whenever she made the slightest movement.

I knew that I must have looked like a slut because I had worn the sheer bandana top I bought just for the privacy of my own bedroom. My shorts were borrowed from my "Goth" room-mate and were a size too small for my heart-shaped bottom. She told me not to get them dirty, but now that I was in a "Hold your pee" contest, I was not quite certain if I would be able to keep that promise.

The game coordinator told us to bend over and wiggle our bottoms to show we hadn't gone yet. I was giggling so hard, I almost lost it but caught myself in time. Mimi was getting real frisky and grabbing and tickling both Doreen and me right on our pussy mounds to get us to go first. I got a little angry at that and really wanted to put her over my knee and spank her. If I wasn't in a crowded room, I think I could have done it because I was a lot heavier and stronger than her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.