A Casualty of War
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by dirty oedipus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I was scared to go home after four years in German prison camps

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Anal Sex  

When we'd finished laughing, we pulled her into bed and she fell asleep between us,

"Daddy Teddy hasn't got a tooth brush"

"Wha?" I opened my eyes and looked into my daughters' big blue eyes, "He needs a tooth brush daddy"

"We'll buy him one darling after breakfast" Laura spoke from where she sat at the dressing table fully dressed and looking gorgeous, "Poppy go into your room and get dressed, it's time for breakfast, go on shoo"

Poppy had boiled egg and soldiers which meant she had to be wiped down again but finally we got under way and arrived at our destination just after lunch time.

It took just a few minutes to get the keys and then the cottage was our for two whole weeks,

"Look daddy there's a fridge" Poppy exclaimed excitedly, "Mummy can put food in it you know"

"Oh right" I smiled, "But we haven't got any food, so now what do we do?"

"Hmm" she thought for a while before announcing that we'd have to buy some, "And don't forget teddy's toothpaste"

"Perish the thought" muttered Laura under her breath and off we went to the local shop which took care of another hour or so and left the shopkeeper with a big smile on his face.

On our arrival back at the cottage, Poppy spotted a little girl playing in the next cottage about fifty yards away,

"Can I go and play with her mummy?"

"You don't know her!" Laura exclaimed but my daughter shook her head, "She's a little girl mummy, I'm a little girl, we'll be best friends, please mummy, please, please, please?"

Just then a lady appeared and after talking to the girl, she looked over at us and waved, the three of us waved back and Poppy ran over towards them, we followed at a slightly more leisurely pace and introduced ourselves, The lady's name was Sandra and she asked us in for a cup of tea. Over the drink she told us her husband had been killed in the war and she'd brought Katy up to the cottage for a while to help her get over his death.

"Frank was in a prisoner of war camp" Laura said, "He only came home three days ago"

"Oh dear, so you've come here to get to know one and other again?"

"Basically yes" I smiled just as the door crashed open and Poppy came in holding hands with Katy, "We're bestest friends" Katy announced, "And Poppy's sleeping here tonight"

"Hold on there a minute" Laura laughed, "You haven't asked Katy's mum yet"

Sandra clapped her hands with pleasure, "Oh please let her stay, she'll be such company for Katy"

"All right then, but come over now and have lunch with us, we've just been shopping so I have to put it all away,

Sandra agreed much to poppy's delight and we ate our meal outside in the warm early evening air, we wandered about the place after eating to let the girls explore and eventually reached a charming little pub where we sat outside and enjoyed a couple of drinks.

"You folks'll be staying in them there holiday cottages will you?" the landlord had wandered outside with a half pint glass of beer in his hand,

"That's right" I agreed, "They're in a lovely spot aren't they?

"Aye they are that" he smiled, "I bought them as an investment before the war"

"They're yours?"

"Aye" he said, "I left the airforce after twenty years service in'38 and bought the pub and the cottages"

"Well I'm very pleased to meet you" I said and shook his hand, "I'm still in it for my sins, Wing Commander Brown"

"I'm Arthur Smith" he replied, "Ex Flight sergeant Smith"

We chatted for an hour or so and then took the girls and said our goodbyes, Sandra called in with us for Poppy's night clothes and we said goodnight.

"I'll be back in the morning" Poppy assured us seriously before skipping off happily,

"Oh good" Laura laughed and then moved back against my hand that was stroking her lovely firm bottom,

"Do you think that bath is big enough for two?" I said softly and was rewarded with a very sexy chuckle, "We'll soon find out won't we?"

I uncorked a bottle of wine whilst she drew the bath, she came back down in a full length, completely sheer house coat under which I could see she was completely naked.

"Oh wow" I said in admiration and she sat on my lap to pass me my drink,

"Frank" she said softly as I slipped a hand between her thighs, "I love Poppy with all my heart, but if she escapes and comes knocking tonight, I'm not in, ok?"

"Nor me" I laughed as my finger slipped into somewhere quite wet.

"Bath time" she smiled, "And then I want a nice hard fucking"

"Your wish is my command" I smiled and followed her sexily swaying rear upstairs, the wine bottle in my hand,

"Right let's see this body again" she said seductively as I undressed,

"Oh yes, nice" she purred as I stood naked before her, "Very nice indeed"

I stepped into the water and took her hand as she did the same, but before she could sit down I leaned forward and kissed her stomach, that special aroma of an aroused woman filled my nostrils and she held my head as I licked down towards her freshly shaved slit,

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.