A Casualty of War
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by dirty oedipus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I was scared to go home after four years in German prison camps

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Anal Sex  

I awoke just before lunch time the following day, I'd slept for about fourteen hours, I found my old dressing gown on the wardrobe door and slipped it on before going downstairs.

Laura was sitting at the table in the kitchen talking to her parents, they all looked up and her dad smiled,

"Hya Frank, I take it you needed a good nights sleep"

"Yeah, I didn't realise I was so tired"

"Daddy!" and a tiny blonde haired bundle scrambled up onto my lap,

"My daddy cuddled me last night" she announced proudly and Laura laughed, "He cuddled me too"

Mother and daughter smiled at each other and I realised we were all smiling, I kissed Polly's head and asked what was for breakfast,

"I had a boiled egg and soldiers" Polly announced and I laughed again,

"I can see that"

"Right missy, wash that egg yolk off your face right this minute" Laura said sternly and blew me a kiss, "Come and look in the fridge darling, choose whatever you want"

The fridge stood about six feet tall and was stocked with everything you could think of from eggs and butter right up to mouth watering steaks courtesy of my father in laws smallholding,

"Oh God I'd love a steak and eggs"

"Your wish is my command oh master" Laura laughed and her mother got up to help with a cup of tea whilst Laura's dad and I went out into the garden.

"This place is gorgeous" I said and he nodded, "Laura fell in love with it the moment she saw it"

"Your boss rang me last night Frank" he said sombrely, "He'd like you to call in when you've got a minute"

"Group Captain Bowers?"

"Yes, the very same"

"Any idea what he wants?"

"Yes I have Frank" he said thoughtfully, "But it's best if you hear it from him"

"Sounds mysterious"

"No not really, but I'll let him tell you"

"I was hoping to take Laura away for a few days before doing anything"

"Capitol idea" he smiled, "Anywhere special?"

"I thought about the lake district, it's quiet there"

"Nice" he smiled, "But do me a favour, go and see your boss first"

"I take it he's got a job for me"

"Yes"

"Know what it is?"

"No" he smiled, "But I DO know that you weren't a prisoner of war for all of the four years you were posted as such"

"Ah"

"Frank I work for the government, of course I know"

"You worked for S.O.E?" (Google it)

"Yes" he said with a smile, "I still have my flat in Baker St"

Author's note, (During WW11, the Special Operations Executive took over almost the whole of Baker St in Central London)

"You crafty old sod" I laughed, "How much does Laura know?"

"At the moment, nothing, but I suspect we'll soon be disbanding and then it will be up to you, you can tell her as much or as little as you like"

Laura returned then with a huge steak and four eggs followed by Poppy who watched in awe as I demolished it,

"If I eat steak daddy, will I grow up big and strong like you?"

"No darling" I smiled, "You'll grow up to be as beautiful as your mummy"

That seemed to please her so she went away to talk to her dolls leaving the four of us around the table, I told Laura that I was going to see my boss out at R.A.F. Northolt and then we'd go up to the lakes for a few days,

"Can I come too?" came a small voice from the kitchen,

"I don't know darling" Laura said with a smile, "You'd better ask daddy"

"Can I daddy, pleeeeeaaase?"

Even at that age, she knew how to use those big eyes, so I left her and her mum to pack while I drove out to the airfield to see my boss.

The gate guard recognised me and waved me in, my boss was in the outer office chatting to a pretty civilian typist and welcomed me with open arms, "Frank, how are you lad?"

I wasn't in uniform so I didn't salute shaking his hand instead,

"Hallo sir, you wanted to see me"

"Yes come in and sit down Wing Commander"

"Wing Commander?" I thought I'd heard wrong,

"As from your capture dear boy, orders from above and all that"

"I sniff a job coming up"

"Yes, you met Goering I believe"

"He looked in on my interrogation, I felt the kiss of his whip on my face"

"Why was he interested?"

"He wasn't, he loved watching his goons at work"

"Yes well all the job is for now anyway is for you to give evidence for the prosecution at his trial"

"And then?"

"We don't know yet, I'll be seeing you after the trials, go and enjoy your lovely wife and your manic little daughter"

"You've met them?"

"Yes" he chuckled, " I know it's a bit soon for you, but Laura asked me and my wife to be God parents"

"I didn't know"

"Well you've got a lot of catching up to do, go off and enjoy them, give Poppy our love"

"I will thank you sir" and I left in a happier frame of mind than when I arrived.

The following morning we set off in Laura's car and got as far as a place called Matlock where we stayed overnight in a pleasant little licensed bed and breakfast place.

After a lovely dinner we walked around the town and spoiled our daughter with a big fluffy teddy bear and a picture book.

At about eight pm Poppy was yawning so she agreed it would be a good idea to go to bed and show her teddy some pictures before sleeping, it was almost impossible to concentrate on her while Laura sat in her panties and stockings repairing her make up but I manfully struggled through until Poppy fell asleep.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.