Herman
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The start of a young man's journey.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Slow  

Sam wiped her mouth with a napkin and said that she needed to use the ladies room. As soon as she was out of sight I felt a tap on my shoulder and a familiar voice said:

"How have you been stranger?"

I turned and saw Linda standing there.

"I don't want to intrude, but I do want to talk to you." She hand me a slip of paper. "My cell phone number. Call me, okay?"

"Tomorrow morning good?"

"Anytime after nine."

She walked away just as Samantha came back.

"Who is the foxy lady?"

"A friend of my mother's. She saw me here and came over to say hi."

"I was afraid she wanted to take you away from me tonight."

"Take me away from you?"

"I told you I wanted to use you in some of my other films. Can't take fresh talent and put it to work without seeing how they perform. I took the liberty of getting us a room here for the night. How about it Herm? You ready for your audition?"

The woman flat wore me out. If it could be done we did it and more that once. I thought Linda had taught me well, but Samantha taught me things that were probably against the law in most states. She would not quit until she couldn't get me up any more. Talk about being rode hard and put up wet. That was me.

As we dressed Samantha said, "I definitely want to use you in some of my other films. Of course that assumes that you are interested."

"I'll have to think on it some. I'm not sure that I want to be a porn star. What I have done so far isn't going to make me to noticeable. I'm more like background than anything else. But I do have to say that I could stand a steady diet of you and what we just experienced."

"You weren't so bad yourself. Think on it. I really would like to use you in some of my other projects."

She dropped me at my house and I set the clock for eight and hit the sack.


I was up at eight, showered and dressed and on my way to my shift at the cafeteria at eight forty-five. My meals were a fringe of the job so I ate breakfast and then looked at my watch and saw that it was ten after nine. I got up, cleared the table and then went in the back to use the phone to call Linda.

"Where have you been baby? I've called and called and I've never been able to get in touch with Sarah. I miss seeing you on my visits to your fair city. I'm here till Monday. Can I see you tonight?"

I saw my boss giving me an impatient look so I said, "I'm at work and my boss is giving me nasty looks so I've got to hang up and get back to work. Tonight? Same time and place?"

"I'll be the woman with the big smile on her face. See you then."

I was at the Hilton at seven and when I walked into the restaurant I saw her and she did indeed have a big smile on her face. When I got to the table I bent and kissed her on the cheek and then took the chair opposite her. She said:

"I thought that I would never see you again. I called and called and could never reach Sarah. Why wouldn't she ever return my calls?"

Mom was gone so I figured that it wouldn't hurt to let Linda know the truth. "Mom was killed and everything I did was set up through her. She didn't keep a client list so I had no way to get in touch with the ladies she set me up with."

"Your mom? Sarah was your mother? Oh wow! I'll bet there is one hell of a story behind that."

The waiter showed up at that point and we ordered and after he was gone I told Linda the story that had eventually led me to her.

"Wow! Your mom. I'd never would have guessed it. So what do you do with yourself now that you don't have all of us old ladies to play with?"

I told her about school and my job at the cafeteria. I didn't tell her about my gig with Samantha. Then she asked me what my major was and I told her it was Business Management.

"How long have you got to go?"

"I'm just finishing my sophomore year."

"What are your plans for when you graduate?"

"Find a job and get on with life."

Our order came and we made small talk as we ate. She asked me if I had a girlfriend and I told her no. She asked why not and I told her I couldn't afford one on what I made at the cafeteria. At the end of the meal and over Bailey's Irish Cream Linda said:

"I once offered to set you up in an apartment, but you said no."

"I didn't want to move to Chicago."

"What if I set you up in one here?"

"I don't need an apartment here. I'm still living in our house until I can sell it."

"How much are you asking for it?"

"Two hundreds thousand."

"I'm not leaving until tomorrow. Any chance I could see it before I go?"

"If I'm right you didn't ask me to be here tonight just for dinner so unless there is some reason that you need to use your room here we can go to the house instead of your room."

"Let's do it."

When we left the Hilton I asked the door man to get us a cab and Linda said:

"You don't have a car?"

"Can't afford one on student cafeteria wages. What I make is just enough to keep the gas and lights turned on at the house."

Linda told the doorman to cancel the cab and told me that we would take her car. We walked to the Hilton's parking garage and got in what looked like a brand new Escalade and I gave her directions to the house.

At the house I took her on a tour of the place. "You are only asking two hundred thousand? I would guess it to be worth around two forty."

"It was appraised at two thirty-six, but I priced it to move because I needed the money. I need a car and I've still got two years of school left to pay for and I would dearly love not having to work at the cafeteria. Unfortunately the housing market is flat right now and I've only had a half dozen people even look at it since I placed it on the market."

We were in mom's bedroom when Linda said, "You never gave me a direct answer when I asked if I could set you up in an apartment. You just said that you had a house, but what if you sell it? Come on Hermie, we both know what I'm asking here."

As she was speaking she was unbuttoning her blouse. No dummy I, I immediately said:

"I know what you are asking and the answer is yes."

I was surprised I was able to take care of Linda after the wringer that Samantha had put me through the night before, but she seemed satisfied when we fell asleep.

Linda woke me in the morning with a blow job that led to a love making session that led to a joint shower which turned into another love making session. I didn't have much in the way of food in the house so Linda drove us to the Village Inn. After we ordered she said:

"Here is the deal. I come to town every other week. I usually get in on Thursday night, take care of business on Friday and then spend the weekend getting my needs met and then fly out on Monday morning. I'd want you available from seven p.m. on Thursday until I leave on Monday. Sound okay to you?"

I nodded a yes.

"Instead of setting you up in an apartment I'm going to buy your house."

"You can't be serious."

"Of course I am Hermie. My company is an investment company and I see your house as a good investment. I pay two hundred for it and use it instead of staying at the Hilton. That alone puts me ahead almost fifteen hundred a month and when the market turns, and it will, I'll sell for what the house appraised for. In addition I'll have my weekends covered. Sound good to you?"

"I'd be an idiot to say no."

"There is more. My car sits in the Hilton garage when I'm not here. You can use it and park it in your garage. You will need to pick me up at the airport when I fly in and take me to the airport when I leave. I'll hire a maid service to come in once a week and I'll stock the pantry so I don't have to eat all my meals in a restaurant. That's what I'll do. You all ready know what your part will be. Do we have a deal?"

"If you are really serious about this then I'm in."

"Good. Give me the name of your real estate agent and I'll get the ball rolling when I get back to Chicago. The rest of the deal starts now. You get to drive me to the airport and then keep the car until the next time I come back which will be the week after next. Do you have a cell phone?"

"No. I can't afford one."

"You can now."

She opened her purse and took out her wallet. She handed me five one hundred dollar bills and then gave me a business card.

"Get a phone – a good one – and then call me with the number. I'll need to keep in touch with you. Unless you have any questions I need to be headed for the airport."

"I'm sure that I'll think of several, but none occur to me right now."

On the way to the airport I said, "I imagine that you and Bob will use mom's bedroom for yourselves. Anything you want me to do to get it ready?"

"Oh God; I'm sorry, I didn't tell you. Bob had a heart attack and passed away eight months ago. It will be just you and me in the room. It will be your room when I'm not here and our room when I am. One thing I am going to do is order a king size bed for that room. I don't know how Sarah could stand to sleep on that waterbed. It has to go."

I dropped her off at the Delta departure area and headed back to town. As I drove I thought on how my life had changed in just twenty-four hours. It seemed too good to be true so I was going to treat it that way. I wouldn't be giving up my cafeteria job until the deal on the house went through. I didn't doubt that Linda meant what she said since she had given me the keys to the Escalade, but the impression I got was that she was a very busy lady and might not get to it right away. She might get busy and not remember about it until it was time for her next visit.


I had two classes that morning and then a four hour shift at the cafeteria followed by two more classes so it wasn't until five-thirty that I could get to the AT&T store on Fourth Street. I bought a phone and called the number on the card that Linda had given me. My call went to voice-mail so I left a message with my new phone number and then went on home.

Now that I knew that I wouldn't be moving anytime soon I decided to start moving from my room into mom's old bedroom. It was twice the size of my bedroom and it had its own bathroom. Before I could move in though I needed to get the full sized waterbed out of the room. I set it up to drain into the bathtub and got the process started.

While it was draining I started cleaning out mom's walk-in closet and bagging all of mom's clothes to give to Goodwill. I was putting the last of mom's shoes in a bag when my new cell phone made the noise that passed for ringing. I answered with a "Hello?" and heard Linda say:

"Hi baby; miss me?"

"You know I do."

"Just calling to tell you to call your realtor to give him your new number so he can reach you. My manager of Acquisitions will be calling him tomorrow. Also I need to know when you will be home so I can set up delivery of the new bed and when you can be there so the girl from Merry Maids can look at the place. You will also need to get a couple of keys made. One for the maid service and one for me."

"Just give them my phone number and have them call me."

"I have a dinner meeting that I need to get to so I'll talk to you later. Bye-bye sweetie,"

So much for my thinking that she wouldn't get to buying the house right away. The bed was still draining so I went to make myself a sandwich and as I was spreading the Mayo it occurred to me that I should call Samantha and give her my number. As soon as she heard my voice she said:

"I hope you aren't calling to cancel on me. I need you Herm. The response from the first video has been fantastic and I have over four hundred emails asking for more. I've never gotten a hundred on any of the other stuff I've put up on my sites."

"No fear dear lady. After Saturday night I've got to hope and pray for more and that means I have to stay on the good side of you. I'm just calling to let you know I now have a cell phone and I wanted to give you the number."

"Good. That will make things easier. Tomorrow at seven? Same place."

"I'll be there."

By the time I finished my sandwich the mattress had drained so I wrestled it down into the garage and went back to the bedroom to take the rest of the bed apart. I'd put it up on Craig's List and see if I could make a buck on the deal and if I didn't I could always donate it to Goodwill or put it out on rash pick-up day.

When I lifted the plywood up off of the slats I saw a gray metal box about 12x12x12 and I wondered what was in it and how mom got access to it. It would have been a huge pain to try and lift the mattress and the plywood to get at it and then I mentally smacked myself for being stupid. No way would she do that. I bent down and took a close look at the bed skirting. There were what I thought were carved decorative panels along the length of the base and the one just in front of the box popped out when I pulled on the edges.

I picked up the box and opened it. It was packed full of hundred dollar bills and there was also a key chain with a key on it. I counted the money and it came to $118,600 dollars. I wondered why mom hadn't put it in the bank and then I realized that she couldn't. That much money would have raised questions about where it came from and I'm sure that mom wouldn't have wanted people to know what she did to earn it. Also if she didn't want to pay taxes on it she wouldn't want to put it into a bank. I wondered about the key and then it occurred to me that it might be a key to a safe deposit box.

I set the box on top of the dresser and finished taking the bed apart and moving it to the garage with all thoughts of selling it gone. I didn't need the money anymore so I'd give Goodwill a call. I took six hundred out of the box and then put the box in the bottom drawer of my dresser under my underwear and socks.

I had Tuesday off at the cafeteria so after my last class I drove downtown to the bank that mom had kept her accounts in. I asked for Mr. Byrns who was the man who had handled things when mom died and I had to get access to her accounts. He confirmed that the key I had was to one of their safe deposit boxes and since he had been the one the attorney had dealt with he knew I had the legal right to the box. He turned me over to a woman who took me to the room where the boxes were and then left me in private.

I opened the box and found more money. A quick count showed that there was over a hundred and fifty thousand in the box and there were also several gold coins and a few small gold bars. I had no idea what the gold was worth, but with the box I found under mom's bed and what was in the safe deposit box I had over a half a million dollars and I still had 200K coming from the sale of the house. Talk about a turn-about in circumstances! I put everything back in the box and treated myself to a steak dinner before going to meet Samantha.


When I got to Samantha's she said, "Tonight we will shoot the episode where Mike brings over a friend of his with him. We will start with you eating me out after the two men finish with me. I've made a change in the way we are going to shoot the actual threesome scene. They are going to ridicule you and I'm going to lay there smiling as they do it. Then one of them will say something about you not being man enough or maybe not having a dick big enough to satisfy a woman like me.

"I treat you like shit because you are mine and I can, but you are my husband and I have to draw a line on how others treat you so I will tell you to drop your pants and show your package which is bigger than Mike's and his friends. Then I'll call you over to me and take you in my mouth and then say that you taste better too."

She was silent for a moment and then said, "No. Never mind the taste thing. I'll do that the night I pick up the two men at the bar. Do you think you can do the cock insert thing tonight?"

"I did it before and it didn't kill me."

"I'll want you to prep my ass for one of them. We good to go?"

"Can do."

We shot the scene where I had to suck the goop out of her and then we shot my opening the door and letting Mike and his friend in. I did put Mike's cock in her and I prepped her ass for the guy playing Mike's friend and I even guided him into her. Then I went and let Fran take care of my hard on. I got nasty looks from Ivy, but I ignored her.

Then Fran and Ivy had to go to work on Mike and Ralph (the guy playing Mike's friend) and get them up again so they could finish the shoot. While that was going on I went and saw Samantha to give her the bad news.

"I'm not going to do any more after the cuck series. I've finally got a buyer for the house and I'm not going to need the money."

"You are going to stay with me until we finish the series right? I mean even if we go beyond the original six?"

"I'll sty until the end. I have an idea for the girl's night out episode."

"What is it?"

"I assume you have other female actors?"

"I do."

"Bring one of them home with you from the girl's night out. Her and maybe three guys instead of two. She does one while you do the other two. She finishes hers and wants more. She sees me leave the room and while you aren't looking she follows me out to where I'm sitting on the couch. She tries to seduce me and I fight it and make a big speech about how I can't cheat on you."

"Okay, but how about this. She listens to your speech, but then gets aggressive. You put up a token resistance and she gets your cock out and starts sucking it. You let her get away with it for a while before pushing her away and getting up and running out of the room. We can use it to set up your affair. Your thinking will be that if Mimi could get you up and into doing it even after your speech some other girl could do it also, but you would have to do it away from the house where I wouldn't know about it. Then you rationalize it believing that the only reason you ran away from Mimi is because you were afraid that I would come into the room and catch you."

"That will work."

"I don't need you any more tonight, but see if you can come over and hour or so earlier tomorrow. I have some things I want to talk about, but right now I have to get back to work. The envelope on the dresser has your five hundred for this week in it."

I got the envelope and on my way out I stopped and asked Fran if she was doing anything Friday and she said she wasn't so I asked her out and she said yes. We set a time and I left.

The next day after my first two classes I went to the cafeteria and gave them a weeks notice. They weren't upset because it happened all the time as a student's circumstances changed. Also they had a waiting list of students who needed financial aid.

I was on my way to my next class when my phone rang. I answered it and it was Tony from Empire Realty.

"I've got an offer on your house and it is for the full asking price."

"All I've got to say to that is when do we close?"

I had to turn the phone off before I went into my class and I didn't remember to turn it back on until I was on my way home after my last class. I had two missed messages and a voicemail. I listened to the voicemail first and it was from a furniture store wanting to set up a delivery date. They were also one of the missed messages. I called and set up a time for them to make their delivery on Thursday. I called the other missed message and found that it was from Merry Maids and I set up a time to meet their representative at the same time as the furniture delivery.

Wednesday after classes and my cafeteria shift I went over to Sam's place and got there an hour and a half early. She greeted me in a bathrobe and I could see that she had on high heels and nylons. When the door closed behind me I heard her say, "Herm?" and I turned to look at her and saw that the bathrobe was on the floor.

"I don't have anything to talk to you about Herm. I just want to ask you for something."

"What?"

"I want you to make love to me. I don't want to be fucked. I want to be treated the way you treated me that Saturday night. Please Herm? Make love to me?"

I was going to say no?

As we dressed and got ready for the crew to arrive I had to ask, "What just happened here?"

"I told you. I'm paying my way to my PhD by fucking on film, but that's all I ever get is fucked. I'm just a piece of meat to the actors and I'm no different from most other women in that I want some tenderness, some sort of emotional connection. I got that from you our first time and I wanted more."

Just then we heard, "Anyone home?" from the front room. The crew had started to arrive. I got another surprise that night. The girl who was going to be the one to come home with Sam from the girl's night out was Diane who was a girl who was in two classes with me. I had asked her out several times and she had always politely turned me down. She was as surprised to see me as I was to see her. I wondered how many of my other fellow classmates Sam had on her payroll.

The first scene was done quickly. Bonnie told me that she was going out for the evening with her girlfriends.

"I probably won't be coming home alone so don't go to bed early. I might need you."

"Yes dear" I said and the scene was over.

The next scene was me sucking the goo out of Bonnie after she had fucked the three guys who came home with her. I was getting used to the mixture from the turkey baster, but it was never going to become a favorite of mine. The next scene was the five coming home from the night out and then the five of them undressing. When Bonnie was naked she told me to:

"Come on over here Bobby and get me ready for Rod."

"Yes dear" I said as I knelt and licked her pussy for a minute and then she said, "Put him in me Bobby and then go sit on your chair."

I did it and then sat on the chair as Bonnie and Mimi (Diane's film name) and the three guys played on the bed. Watching did get me hard and I got John's attention and pointed at my crotch. He got the message and the camera swung toward me as I took out my cock and started to beat my meat.

Bonnie was doing two and the third guy was doing Mimi. The two guys on Bonnie came and when they got off of her she said:

"That was nice wasn't it Bobby? Did you like watching?"

"Yes dear."

"Be a good boy Bobby and get us some refreshments. I'll have a white wine and I suppose Mimi will want one too and you can get the men some beers."

She put emphasis on the words 'boy' and 'men' and I meekly said, "Whatever you wish dear" and I left the bedroom. I came back with a tray that had two glasses of white wine and three Pabst Blue Ribbon on it. The five sipped their drinks and then Bonnie started sucking one guy and another moved behind her and started taking her doggie. Mimi was trying to get the third guy up, but the camera angle made it look like he wasn't responding.

I got up and left the room and went into the living room and sat down on the couch. The crew came in and started setting up and while they were doing that Sam was explaining to Diane what was supposed to happen in the scene. While all that was going on Fran and Ivy were working on the three guys in the bedroom. John looked at me and asked if I was ready and I nodded a yes and he called out "Rolling."

Mimi, still naked came into the room and sat down beside me on the couch. She reached over and ran a hand over the bulge in my trousers as she said:

"My guy left me hanging baby. Can you help me out?"

"Help you? How?"

"You've got a stiffy under those pants honey and I've got a nice warm place where you can put it."

"You mean have sex with you?"

"Good idea huh?"

"Oh no; I couldn't do that. I can't cheat on Bonnie."

"Get serious! She's in the next room cheating on you wholesale and you are telling me that you can't do a little of what she is doing? She's married to you and fucking other guys honey and that's called cheating."

"But it isn't cheating. It is her way of testing my love for her. Letting her do what she wants without complaint shows her how much I love her."

"So she should let you do what she does so that you can see how much she loves you right?"

"Oh no. She told me that if I really love her I'll never look at another woman."

"So don't look at me honey. Just close your eyes and I'll do the rest."

She pulled my zipper down and reached in for my cock, but I pushed her away and said:

"No! I can't" and I got up and rushed out of the room. Just as I cleared the doorway I heard John call out "Cut!"

I went back into the room and John came up to me and said, "Sam tells me that you are bailing out on us."

"Not until this series is done."

"You won't reconsider?"

"I might. I just don't know. I only got involved because I needed the money, but I don't need it any more."

"I hope you change your mind. You are a natural and you have a feel for it. Got some damned good ideas too."

Diane, the girl playing Mimi came up and said, "I saw you sitting on the chair whacking off. It looked good to me. Will I ever get the chance to try it?"

"I've asked you out a half dozen times over the last year and a half, but you have always said no."

"That was then. You are part of my life now. I hold myself to only dating guys I work with. I love sex and if I didn't hold only to guys I work with and who I know aren't going to be running around and blabbing about me I'd have reputation that no girl in her right mind would want. So, what do you say?"

"Can I have a rain check? Right now I've got so much going on that I don't know what night's I'm going to have free."

"Just keep me in mind sugar."

"I will. I promise."

And I would, but I'd already committed to Fran for Friday and I was hoping that Friday night would lead to Saturday, but then I thought with Fran I'd only be getting blow job. With Diane I would be able to get some pussy. I asked her for her phone number and she gave it to me.

The next night was the poker night gangbang and it went pretty much like the first poker game only with some differences. We did the usual eat out Bonnie after her being fucked scene and then as we played cards the guys talked about how hot my wife was and how lucky I was to have a babe like that. About five hands into the game one of the guys asked where she was and I muttered:

"In the bedroom."

"Why is she there? She should be getting us some beers."

Just then Bonnie walked in wearing a bathrobe. "You want beers?" she asked. "I thought I'd offer you a different kind of refreshment" and she let the robe fall to floor and stood there naked except for high heels. I got a stricken look on my face and said:

"Please Bonnie; don't d..."

"Stop whining Bobby. You keep whining and I'll start getting the idea that you don't love me. Deal each man a card Bobby. High man goes first and then the rest according to their cards."

I sat there staring at her until she snapped, "Do it Bobby!"

I kept my head down as I dealt out the cards. "Hot damn!" one of the players said. "An ace and I thought I wasn't lucky at cards." He got up and Bonnie led him to the bedroom. Then the other guys all got up and followed to watch.

There was a short break while the crew set up in the bedroom. One camera stayed on me and after everyone had followed Bonnie into the bedroom she came back alone and said:

"I'm going to need you in the bedroom Bobby."

"Why are you doing this to me Bonnie? I work with these guys and I have to face them every day."

"Get in the damned bedroom Bobby or you won't be getting any pussy for a month!"

She turned and headed for the bedroom and when she was out of the room I muttered:

"Maybe not from you."

I stared at the door for a minute and said out loud to myself, "I'm beginning to wonder if you love me at all" and then I got up and followed her.

All the guys were naked and Bonnie and Bonnie said to me, "A couple of these guys aren't sure that you are okay with this Bobby. Show them that it is all right with you."

"How?"

"You know how Bobby."

I stood there and stared at her until she said, "Don't you love me any more Bobby?"

I swallowed, walked over to the guy who had drawn the ace and who was standing by Bonnie. I took a deep breath and then took his cock and guided it into Bonnie. Once he was in her and stroking Bonnie told me to go sit on my chair until she needed me to do something. I did as I was told, but this time I didn't pull out my dick. I sat there and tried to have an unhappy look on my face.

The first guy finished and the second guy took his place. Halfway through the second guy's turn a guy said:

"She can do more than one. How about we make her airtight?"

The second guy finished and joined the first guy in the living room where Fran and Ivy went to work on getting them ready to come back for more.

On the bed the other three guys worked an unresisting Bonnie into position and then they took her ass, mouth and pussy. I decided to do some play acting and I sat on my chair and watched and tried to look like I was crying. Trying to fake crying isn't easy, but I think I managed to at least look like it was what I was feeling.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.