Fast Track for Misty
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Misty Weston-Jones is a fast rising star of a distinguished legal firm. She is the picture of a prim and proper female associate. At least, until she met Anthony Weinstein, the son of one of the senior partners. His devil-may-care attitude soon has her doing things she didn't expect were possible.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The honey blond attorney sat at her mirrored dresser in her delicately decorated bedroom with the huge four poster bed with the damask canopy. She looked at her familiar face and donned the long black wig she had taken a fancy to in the past year. The fact that it made her feel adventurous and a little naughty was not an unpleasant feeling at all.

Misty thought back to her interview with the senior partner, Mr. Weinstein in his office suite on the top floor of the firm's upscale office building. She always felt comfortable in the company of older men so she was not in the least bit nervous even when the older man looked at her with his x-ray eyes that most certainly removed every stitch of clothing from her defenseless body. In fact, it sort of set her pussy lips to trembling with anticipation and her inside juices were already filling up her super tight vaginal walls with plenty of lubrication at the thought of appearing fully naked in front of still attractive older man.

"So, my dear, you have taken my Anthony under your wing I have been informed."

Misty Weston-Jones smiled at the thought of the handsome young rapscallion probably back in bed in her downstairs bedroom. Her cavalier treatment of his manly apparatus was not quite proper to be sure but the memory of forceful spurts of male juices into her milking hand was very satisfying. In retrospect, she believed it was the control she enforced over the young man's sexual trigger that made her feel so very confident of her ability to keep him in line.

"Yes, sir, I have made arrangements for your son to take refuge in my town house until the police matter is well in hand."

The older man smiled knowingly at his junior associate.

"I also understand you have some degree of talent in taking things in hand!"

Misty reddened in embarrassment. Her activities at the police station to get her client out of their clutches were shockingly unladylike but the results were most effective.

"Quite true, Mr. Weinstein, but I still have to plead a "nolo contendere" on the pills and get your son's residence out of police control and back into his hands."

"Has my Anthony wormed his way into your bed as yet, young lady?"

Misty laughed and giggled a bit at the older man's bluntness.

"Not yet, sir, he really isn't my type. I tend to prefer older men for sexual release."

"I kind of suspected that to be more the case. Let's get you over here and see how talented your tongue is. Did I tell you I knew your father and that our mutual friend the Colonel has given me some very informative descriptions of your capabilities?"

The senior partner opened up his flies and pulled out a cock that was actually a bit larger than his troublesome offspring. It was still a bit flaccid but started to perk up when Misty moved in front of Mr. Weinstein and fell to her knees between his legs.

"May I start by kissing it all over, sir? I do so adore getting acquainted first."

The elder Weinstein locked his hands in Misty's wig. She hoped it was secure enough to remain in place. He pushed her head down lower and she opened her mouth to engulf the rapidly hardening cock.

Her boss leaned forward and pulled up her loose skirt in the back. All she had on underneath was the Brazilian thong given to her by one of her schoolmate's fathers as a reward for a quick fumble in the front seat of his Jaguar. She couldn't remember the details of the experience very well but the motorcar was absolutely smashing.

The very sly Mr. Weinstein insinuated his fingers under the thong to test the tightness of Misty's tiny pucker hole. It was such a dirty move that she accelerated her enthusiastic slurping of the older gentleman's huge cock in a rhythm directly correlated to the depth of penetration of her sensitive brown eye by his relentless digit. She felt him starting to spurt deep inside her throat just as his finger reached the maximum penetration possible in her 28 year old rectum.

Misty knew she was squirting her juices onto Mr. Weinstein's nice white carpet as she was struggling to swallow his entire load without spilling a single drop onto his clothing or the expensive leather chair.

He patted the top of her head and told her,

"A very good girl indeed, Miss Weston-Jones. I want you to continue to cultivate my son's attentions and make bloody good sure he doesn't get into any more trouble for the next several weeks. You have my promise of a "Fast Track" to junior partnership before the end of the fiscal year."

Misty wiped her lips with Mr. Weinstein's hanky and brought his naughty finger up to her lips to clean it off with flicking tip of her very pink tongue. It was deliciously naughty but she always got that way with older gentlemen. It was so satisfying to see how much they appreciated it.

"One last thing, Miss Weston-Jones, are you receptive to any exercises in discipline administered to your lovely posterior?"

Misty giggled and was certain she was blushing at the directness of the question.

"Well, sir, I have taken hand spanking, paddling, and even the belt quite well. I must say though that the thought of taking the cane is very distasteful to me after a bad experience with festering stripes in boarding school. I also have a shameful liking for taking a bit of pussy spanking with a nice riding crop as long as it is followed immediately by copulation. I have to defer on any type of punishment to my nipples or breasts as they are far too sensitive to such treatment."

"Good girl! Perhaps we can arrange a private lunch together right here in my office from time to time without raising any suspicions of our activities. How do you feel about that, girl?"

Misty was intrigued that such a powerful man like the senior partner would be interested in her for such special kinky favors. It was so naughty that all she could do was bob her head up and down like a good little girl and exited before she could reveal how excited the proposition had actually made her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.