Homosexual Indoctrination - Cover

Homosexual Indoctrination

Copyright© 2012 by theobedientboy

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Chris goes to an elite university in order to learn how to become a slave.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Science Fiction   Robot   Incest   Son   Brother   Father   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Teacher/Student   School   Prostitution  

08

The next morning, Chris and Robby woke up in each others arms. The roommates kissed as Chris casually stroked at Robby's cock. The blond boy sighed at Robby shot cum all over his body.

The boys showered together, soaping each other as they scrubbed themselves clean for the day. Over the past week, Chris had begun to use the same facial scrubs, shampoos, and body products that his roommate used. Besides the differences in hair and skin, some days they almost looked like doubles.

When it came to dressing, Chris found himself staring longingly at a few pairs of short mesh shorts in the closet. He slipped on a light blue pair and a matching tank top. It was a hot day, he argued, there was nothing wrong with showing off his body. His body was there for pleasure.

He did a little spin and Robby applauded the boy's choice of clothing. As they walked across campus, a few men noticed the boys and either said hello or acknowledged them with a smile or nod. It gave Chris such a thrill to receive this kind of acknowledgment.

Chris did not have a class today, but he did have his shift at the counseling center. Robby bid him farewell at the doors to the center; he had a shift somewhere else today. In the reception area, the drone stationed there directed him to a beautiful, dark skinned, drone who escorted him by hand to the center's waiting area. Another boy was sitting there, so Chris joined him.

Chris gave the boy, a dark haired, pale, tiny thing, a wave, "hello," and sat down with him.

"My name is Jeffrey, but you can call me Jeffy I think," the unsure boy began as they shook hands. "Are you on submissive track?"

"Yep!" Chris proudly beamed. "I am here to meet the Counselor I will be doing an internship with this semester."

"Oh." Jeffy frowned a little. "I am here to meet with one about my schedule. I wasn't sure still what track I wanted to be on, so I am taking a mixture of classes." He leaned in to his new blond friend. "Between us, I think some of the submissive tracks are a little creepy. They are super intense. I think I might want to drop one of those classes."

Chris nodded, but before he could reply, the drone that had escorted him to the waiting area came by and told both boys their Counselors were ready for them. The boys waved to each other and then followed the drone to their individual counselors.

At the Counselor's door, the drone knocked softly on the open door and curtsied before leaving. Chris stared at the handsome young man who stood up and began moving toward him. "Shut the door," he commanded the boy, which Chris obeyed. Once the door was shut, The Counselor commanded him again. "You will address Me as 'Sir' at all times."

Chris blinked at the forwardness of the man, feeling his cock rise a little bit. "Yes, Sir." A light haze fell over his mind.

"Good boy." Chris smiled proudly. "Kneel," he commanded, pointing to a small carpet on the side of the desk. Chris moved to it quickly and knelt down, smiling again.

"You are on submissive track." Mr. Andrews let the comment hang in the air for a moment. " ... based on everything I have seen, and heard, about you, you are doing well. To continue doing that, you will obey my every instruction."

Chris blinked again. "Yes, Sir." He already felt so comfortable wit the man, not remembering the hours of brainwashing he had done to obey.

Mr. Andrews leaned down and traced a hand along the boy's legs. "you are a very cute boy. You will make a man very happy one day." He paused for a moment, admiring the bare legs of his subordinate. "Why did you dress so bare today? You're dressed like a drone."

Chris blushed at the compliment. "Sir, I-I-I like to dress to please."

"I have seen you around campus a bit, and you dress rather pleasingly, but never quite this much." Mr. Andrews paused. "But I like it. You should dress like this each day you work here."

"Yes, Sir." Chris wanted to pull his clothes off and display himself for the Man. "I hope I live up to your expectations for me, Sir."

"I think you will," the Man smiled, "and you'll continue to be a more well behaved boy as you go on." He took a step back and opened his desk to pull out a small name tag. "Another step you should take is getting a better name." He leaned down and clipped the "chrissie" name tag to the boy's shirt. "Chris is such ... it is such a man's name. Your roommate isn't Robert, he is Robby. Does that make sense to you? You wouldn't have a name like your Father?"

Chrissie blinked and nodded slowly. That made perfect sense! "I am sorry, Sir. I didn't know!"

Mr. Andrews petted the boy's head. "That is fine. This is why you need to obey Men at all times."

Chrissie smiled and pushed his head against Sir's hand. "Yes, Sir." Suddenly, the boy's mind went blank as his handsome controller loudly declared a trigger.

09

Chrissie bounced out of the Counselor's office and bounded down the hall towards the elevator outside of the waiting area. At the elevator, he saw Jeffy getting in and slipped in with the boy before the door's shut. The quick ride down one floor didn't give them time to talk, but on the way out Chrissie tried to keep up with his new friend, who briskly walked in the opposite direction that the blond boy was heading.

"Hey! Wait up!" Chrissie called to Jeffy, grabbing the boy by the arm to stop him. "What's up? How did your meeting go?"

"The meeting was wonderful," Jeffy began as he turned around. "My Counselor was really helpful." The boy's green eyes looked incredibly passive, which turned Chrissie on a lot, making him not see anything different about the boy. "Excuse me; right now, I need to be at a building across campus." The boy walked away quickly, his little butt waving in shorts similar to Chrissie's pair. The blond boy shrugged it off and went back to his apartment for the night.

A few weeks passed as the semester went on. The warm fall days and evenings led to many dates for Chrissie, Robby, and other boys of the incoming class who were embracing their place as the puppets of men.

Chrissie had continued to meet with his Preceptor once a week. The day before those meetings, he spent the afternoon with the middle-aged Man's slave, learning how to please and be a good boy. The boy and slave would have stay-in dates those nights and fuck all evening long.

Each week, Chrissie spent more time with his trainer Cameron. The runs got longer and the spirals brighter as he was reprogrammed to offer pleasure with his appearance. The tiny boy began to have toned legs and a nicer chest, which he increasingly showed off with his short shorts and tank tops. Cameron even took him out one weekend, raping the blond boy's tiny butt forcibly at the end of the evening as the curfew bell rang out.

Despite these success, Chrissie found his academics were falling behind. That week, he found out that the boy had failed a second exam in a class. The boy, whom he had first met during that original orientation meeting with the counselor, next to him also failed. Neither could figure out why this kept happening; they studied and seemed to understand the material, but then it was all wrong on the test. Chrissie didn't admit it to the other boy, but this had happened in both of his courses that didn't directly relate to submission.

10

As students conversed about their grades during the break mid-way through the lecture, the professor's drone came over to the boys and announced they would be meeting with the professor after class. Chrissie frowned, but told the drone that was fine. How nice it must be to only learn and know what the professor tells it.

After class, their Professor approached the boys. "I am disappointed in both of you for your performance in my class. However, I am not surprised by the lack of intellect from submissive track students anymore." He waved his hand at the cute drone accompanying him. "This drone was a troublemaker on campus and stole some exams. Now, he is such a good boy."

The Professor continued. "I think you boys should study together more. You can be," he argued, waving the official campus medallion, already programmed into the boys' minds to make them suggestible, "more like this drone here."

"Yes, Sir." Both boys automatically said as their eyes followed the medallion. He dismissed them at that point, but not before Chrissie looked back longingly at the drone as they exited on the other side of the lecture hall.

After class, Chrissie was walking to his shift at the counseling center. From afar, the campus' Headmaster was speaking with a newly hired Professor when his eye caught a glimpse of the boy's cute butt swaying in a pair of minuscule orange mesh shorts. The conversation ended with a hand shake and the Professor heading off to a meeting.

After the man left, the Headmaster tapped his drone on the arm and pointed toward Chrissie, who was now walking up the steps to the counseling center. "What is that adorable boy's name?"

The bleached blond drone blinked a few times as its behavior chip accessed the data. "His name is Chrissie, Master."

The Headmaster watched the boy enter the counseling center. "Ah, our precious Robby's roommate. Lovely. Call Robby in for a meeting. I see a lot of potential in that boy."

Chrissie was directed by the drone at the reception desk to head into the center proper. While he did some data entry about one of the campus athletic teams, suddenly he saw Jeffy walk by. "Jeffy!" he called out, but his friend did not reply. Maybe he didn't hear him?

A few minutes later, Jeffy passed by him again. Chrissie stood up and grabbed Jeffy, but then noticed the collar and "drone" name tag hanging around its neck. "Jeffy?" The new drone just stared at him. "Jeffy, it's me Chrissie?"

The drone blinked. "Excuse drone please, it has to get to a task."

The drone swayed away. Jeffy had been hesitant to stay on submissive track. How was it suddenly a drone? Was that even allowed? Chrissie sighed and got back to work before anyone noticed his distraction.

At the end of his shift, Chrissie walked down the hall to Mr. Andrews' office and softly knocked on the door. He sighed as the handsome Counselor looked up, squinted a little, and motioned for the boy to enter the room. Chrissie, having been programmed over the past month for this, automatically padded over to the carpet on the side on the man's desk and knelt.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.