Homosexual Indoctrination - Cover

Homosexual Indoctrination

Copyright© 2012 by theobedientboy

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Chris goes to an elite university in order to learn how to become a slave.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Science Fiction   Robot   Incest   Son   Brother   Father   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Teacher/Student   School   Prostitution  

04

A few days later came the first Monday of classes. The weekend had been pretty quiet to be honest. Robby had been out on a few dates, which he recounted to Chris at breakfast each morning. Chris had gone out on Saturday evening for a bit, but ended up back at home after having forgotten he needed to work on a project he'd promised his group that he would do a lot of the initial research for. How did he become so forgetful suddenly?

Monday morning, the roommates' alarm went off before the sun rose. The boys immediately awoke and smiled at each other. Chris leaned across the bed and kissed Robby on the nose before sliding a hand down his chest to the rock hard cock at the bottom. The red haired boy let him stroke for a moment, but then put a gentle hand on his roommates' own hand. "Not this morning," Robby began with a definitive look, "I have something to show you."

The naked boys slipped out of bed and slid on their now matching purple underwear. Both boys were hard, but Chris' eagerness to see what Robby had in store for him made the desire for release fade away quickly. Robby smiled as he led his roommate to the wall next to their closet: "I think you need to see this."

Chris felt his mind slowly fade away over a few seconds. He just felt so blank suddenly. Yes, he definitely needed to see whatever it was Robby had to show him. Taking his hand and pushing a button on the wall that Chris had not noticed before, a small chair slid out of the wall. Once it was in place, a monitor screen slid out as well. The blond boy was in the chair before he knew it and a spiral began to play before him, immediately putting the budding slave into a trance. Robby watched him for a moment as his roommates eyes became still and lifeless.

A pair of pink ear buds slid into the boy's ears to test his conditioning level. Their wise Preceptor had decided to use Robby to test Chris' performance. The red haired boy was proud to serve. As Chris was brainwashed, Robby waited at attention for the hour long program to finish. His cock was hard, extremely sensitive against the silky fabric of his shorts, and he remained on the edge of release until the hour was over.

At the end of the hour, Chris, still in trance, stood up and stepped forward so the chair could return to its place behind the wall. Obeying a directive pumped into him for the past hour, he knelt before Robby and gave the boy a fantastic blow job. Robby came into Chris' mouth, the conditioned student swallowing it down. Afterwards, both boys took a few steps towards their shower and woke up, not realizing any of the events of the past hour. In the shower, Robby returned the favor he did not remember receiving, stroking the soapy cock of his roommate until he shot cum all over his own cock and balls.

The boys cleaned each other up, dried off, and dressed for the day. Each had a meeting with their Preceptor and classes as well. Robby had to remind Chris to remember a book for class. They had a test coming up, but a more important test remained for later in the day at Chris' precepting meeting.

During his morning class, Chris found it very hard to concentrate on anything related to class. The course was about the pre-modern history of their continent. The blond boy found himself bored and distracted by discussions of the emancipation of women, wars, and other things he suddenly found that he did not care about.

He sighed during break, longing for his domestic chores course. However, that course wasn't until tomorrow. Looking around, he noticed Robby leaving with another freshmen who was on Dominant track. There was still ten minutes left until class resumed, but Chris wondered where his red-haired roommate was going. After a moment, the thought drifted away.

As the thought faded away, he found his attention drawn back towards the front of the lecture hall. The very cute TA, an upperclassman, smiled and gave Chris a little wave. Before he could stop himself, the increasingly brainwashed boy found that he was walking down towards the stage. The TA whispered a few words into his ear, which made Chris giggle.

Taking his strong hand, Chris walked with the TA into a room on the side of the stage. His last memory for the next hour was the word "kneel" in his little boyish ears.

05

After class, Chris was scheduled for a meeting with his preceptor. He sighed at how little control he had over his day. There was always a man to tell him where to be! For some reason, as he left the lecture hall and walked out into the bright fall day, he found walking to be slightly uncomfortable. His little backside hurt a bit, but the blond boy had not had anal sex in weeks, so he couldn't figure out why.

Did he fall and just forget about it? Suddenly, he remember tripping the night before on a pair of shoes that Robby had left on the floor. Weird, he thought, both of them were normally so organized.

Chris made his way across campus, stopping for a moment to admire the slaves on the cheer squad for the team. They were so cute and focused. The men on the team must be quite proud of them. He continued to where his Preceptor's office was located, walked up the stairs, and into into the hall where his office was located.

At the door, he softly knocked as he had seen numerous boys, slaves, and drones do beforehand. His handsome Preceptor sat behind the desk and grinned as he looked up at the boy. "Ah, boy, come in and shut the door please."

"Yes, Sir," was Chris' automatic reply. The boy entered the room and felt a compulsion to walk over to Preceptor's side of the desk and kneel on the soft mat sitting next to him. His legs slid out from under him and before he knew it, his gentle eyes were staring up at his Superior.

Then, another strange compulsion came over him. Before he could think about it, Chris was unbuttoning his Preceptor's gray pants and stroking his cock. At his mouth met the tip of the Man, a still, blank feeling came over him. He closed his eyes and automatically sucked and sucked until a quick wad of cum was spraying into his mouth. He cleaned up the Preceptor, and himself, with a gently wet towel that hung on a small rack under the desk, which he somehow knew was there, and looked back up at the handsome Man as if nothing had happened.

Chris blinked a few times, the past few minutes quickly blurring in his mind. He sighed contently and waited for some kind of instruction.

"Good boy. You are so well behaved." He paused and petted the docile boy. "I am very impressed with you so far. You are already much farther along than most boys at your pace." Chris heard a door open behind him. "There is still a lot you need to learn."

At the touch of his Preceptor's hand, Chris turned around to find his slave friend from the previous week stepping out of the closet. He had been looking forward to their date that evening. The slave, whose eyes just looked so ... empty ... smiled softly at both the boy and its Master and then curtsied. "Master, how will slave obey?"

The Preceptor scratched at his goatee and then nodded. "You and Chris have a date tonight, correct?"

The slave smiled. "Yes, Master." Today, the pretty slave wore a small t-shirt for an old sports team that read "Cocks" on it with a helmet.

"Good boy." Chris stared at his slave friend, enamored with the slave's bare thigh kept visible by a pair of too short mesh shorts. He looked up at the sound of his Preceptor's voice again, addressed towards the slave. "Come closer and tell Chris about the nice surprise we have for him."

The slave did not speak, but moved closer to its friend. It stared at Chris, sighing contently as Chris reached out to take its hand. "slave was able to get the Head Counselor to give you its former job in the counseling center." Chris, surprised, but happy, nodded at the unspoken notion that some cock sucking was involved in this negotiation. the slave squeezed his hand back. "You will work part time starting tomorrow."

"I have already updated your schedule," Chris' Preceptor remarked. Chris pulled his phone out of a pocket and saw his free time on two days of the week was now taken up his duties in the counseling center.

There was something else new as well. Something right after this meeting. "Sir," Chris began, looking up at the much taller Man, "I also see some gym time has been added to my schedule." He stared up, smiling, as the statement, not a question, drifted out of his little boy voice.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.