Homosexual Indoctrination - Cover

Homosexual Indoctrination

Copyright© 2012 by theobedientboy

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Chris goes to an elite university in order to learn how to become a slave.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Science Fiction   Robot   Incest   Son   Brother   Father   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Teacher/Student   School   Prostitution  

01

Chris sat quietly on the high speed train as he traveled towards university. In a few days, he would begin his college studies, hoping to graduate not just with a degree, but with a husband. His tiny, boyish, hands moved to click the introductory brochure application on his phone again. In this distant future, society had evolved into a world based on the Master/slave relationship. Each member of a couple either commanded or obeyed. Many slaves, whether boys or girls, were brought up from birth to know their place under the control of someone superior to them. Many accentuated this with hypnosis or some sort of technological mind control. Bondage, whether psychical or psychological had become so normalized it was barely discussed.

Growing up with his parents on a warm continent that many gay men and boys lived on, Chris had always felt submissive. The blond teenager had always behaved at home, being a good boy for his Father and the Lawyer's husband, an obedient homemaker. Chris knew his place was in the home and he would be an exceptional homemaker one day.

The university Chris would be attending catered to the needs of gay men and boys. While some universities divided Dominants and submissives, this one allowed them to fraternize together. A boy like Chris would be placed, as he read again, for the fiftieth time, in the submissive registry and be required to take certain classes. These classes included coursework in domestic service, grooming, sexual service, and other attributes which would make him more pleasing to a man.

Various sexual and psychological bondage techniques were also used at the university. In preparation for this, Chris' Father had begun hypnotizing him every week. For the past year, Chris had been tranced every Friday night to develop his submissive skills. The blond boy deeply loved his Father, who he had always been very close to, and felt a deep devotion to him.

Chris realized at a very early age that he was headed for a life of submission. He was a conformist, very agreeable, followed trends, and got off on how hot this made him feel. As their pre-university schooling came to a close, boys and young men alike made similar decisions. His best friend since grade school left right after graduation, falling in love and accepting being the brainwashed slave drone of it's Master. Their final year of schooling was spent hooking up, studying, and setting life goals. Class schedules were adjusted to accommodate paths chosen, with some room for change if needed. He met with counselors and spoke to other boys who were picking the same path he had chosen.

The blond boy's fathers were very old fashioned, the submissive in the relationship staying home with Chris and his younger brother. Being so close to his fathers had left him with a strong, aching, desire for a similar relationship when he got older. He wanted to be loved, romanced, and protected by a strong, successful, man. The slave wanted children, a big house, and a Man to please.

Chris was accepted into the university almost immediately. As he read more and more about their rigid social hierarchy and successful placement rates of submissives, he grew more and more excited. During the summer, the blond submissive boy took more interest in his appearance, running almost every day and shaving off all body hair below his shoulders. During the summer, he hooked up with a few young men at parties and dated a fellow submissive off and on, before the boy vanished one day with only a very brief phone call. No one took a deeper, or romantic, interest in him like he desperately wanted for his life.

At one point on their four hour journey, Chris got out of his compartment and walked out to the main part of the train to get breakfast. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed a cute redhead boy who also wore the colors of their university. The boy smiled and waved at him with a soft, flirty, pale hand. They stared at each other for a few moments until Chris' coffee was ready, a deeply brainwashed "drone" slave boy serving his breakfast.

After he sipped at it, the cute redhead came over and introduced himself. "Hi, my name is Robby. I assume you are going to university too?"

Chris smiled at the soft hand shake of the boy. "Yep, I am a freshman heading in early for orientation."

Robby smiled back flirtatiously. "Me too! We have a big meeting for submissives after we get there today! My brother is a big star athlete, so I can't wait to see him too."

"Oh," Chris started, "that is good." He leaned in a little, his shy, private, nature overcoming him. "Are you on submissive track too?"

Robby leaned in, and whispered in his new friend's ear. "Of course, silly. I do theobedientboy weblog."

Chris' eyes lit up. theobedientboy was his favorite gay slave weblog, run by a pseudonymous boy his age. The blog called for even more rigid roles for men and boys, harsher penalties for disobedience, and explored the most recent advances in brainwashing. The boy also wrote about his sex life and beliefs about deep submission, which Chris really related to.

"Wow," he began. Before he could stop himself, he put a finger against Robby's hand. "Do you want to have breakfast together?"

Robby smiled, "sure."

Chris began to lead his new friend back to his car. When they got inside, the boys sat down. Chris stared at the cute red-haired boy and hugged him tightly. "Thank you so much, your blog has kept me going." Robby hugged him back, holding the blond boy as tightly. "I agree with almost every word you posted, I touched myself to your stories, your philosophy. I want to live it. I want to be like you."

Robby put a hand on the boy's face. "Aww. A cute boy who knows his place. We are going to be great friends." A moment passed before they kissed, leaning back against the soft couch they sat on.

Both boys giggled as their hands reached into the other's pants at the same time.

Robby leaned over and kissed his new friend. Both boys looked over at the door, making sure it was completely shut, so they could have some privacy. "A good boy pleases others, he makes them happy," the redhead began with another kiss. "He lives to please and give pleasure." With that, he gently pushed Chris back against the couch, knelt down, and slid the boy's pants down to suck his cock.

The red-haired boy quickly bobbed up and down, engulfing Chris' cock like a seasoned pro. Occasionally, he stopped for a moment and asked the blond submissive if he liked to please, which Chris nodded enthusiastically in confirmation. Finally, after the best blowjob of his life, Chris shot cum into Robby's eager mouth, the boy sucked it down to the last drop.

After taking a moment to clean the boy up, Robby hopped up on the couch and cuddled up to Chris. "Being a good boy is wonderful, isn't it?" He leaned in and kissed him gently. "I bet you are a little angel."

Chris blinked a few times, whether the post sex fog, or something else, he wasn't entirely sure. "I like being good. My Father's husband is so well behaved. I want to grow up and be like him." He blinked a few times. "I love to please and give pleasure."

Robby kissed him again. "Good boy." He lightly snuggled up to Chris, who was trying to get his clothes back on, "I have a lot of experience, so just follow my lead, little angel."

Chris stopped, mid-pant leg pulling up, and looked thoughtful for a moment. "I will follow your lead, I can learn a lot from you." Clothes back on, the boys snuggled tightly for the rest of their journey.

Robby pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket. "I have a surprise for you," he began, with a grin. The red haired boy pointed at the paper. "Look, we are roommates!"

Chris clapped and hugged him again. "That is exciting. I am going to learn so much from you."

As the train slowed down for their arrival at the station, Chris stood up and began to gather their bags from the the storage above. His target distracted, Robby turned away quickly and typed out a brief text message.

"Target found. Accepted activation of conditioning. Will please."

02

After arriving and quickly dropping their stuff off at their new room, Robby and Chris walked across campus. Robby, having visited numerous times to see his brother, seemed to know his way around really well. Chris followed, letting the obedient boy lead the way for him.

They were scheduled to attend a freshman orientation program in the early afternoon. As they entered, the boys were seated with other "submissive track" boys. Potential Masters, and those unsure, were placed in their own groups as well. Each group met separately to discuss what would happen during their first term. The process was, obviously, a bit different for each track.

For the first semester, everyone would take the same courses except for submissives, who took two additional courses in domestic and sexual service. Also, each submissive had to do an internship somewhere on campus. The handsome counselor who came out to address them spoke very eloquently about the programs available to both Masters and submissives.

Both Chris and Robby found themselves feeling very focused on the handsome man. He suggested everyone, especially the boys, take very careful notes. The blond boy looked around and noticed that every boy in the room wrote down the counselor's words almost before he could speak them. A quiet piece of orchestral music played in the background. Chris had no idea how easily he was falling under control of the university's administration. Almost immediately, he would have done anything they instructed him to do.

The boy's cock stirred at the sight of the head counselor. He was around 30 years old and had a handsome, young, face. As the hour passed, Chris began to imagine himself serving Him, sucking His cock, or tending to His home. Obediently, he and every other boy wrote down every word out of the counselor's mouth, making sure the notes were so detailed. The counselor made eye contact with Chris a few times, making him blush deeply. The boy had been on university grounds for two hours and was already diving headfirst into a life of submission and slavery.

After the head counselor finished speaking, he called five boys, including Robby and Chris, up to the podium to stay behind while the others left to meet their preceptors. Chris blushed, his cock stiffening a little at the attention, and strode up to the stage with Robby next to him. The other boys who stood next to them on stage were pretty cute and Chris noticed, even with the fog of obedience falling over him, how cute and tiny, a few barely hitting five foot tall, the boys were. Each boy had a notepad clutched to their chests, a happy smile drawn on their face.

After finishing speaking with another administrator, the counselor turned towards the boys, which got all of their attention right away. "Hello," He smiled, making Chris' mind, and will, melt, "My name is Mr. Andrews. I am head counselor at this university. In my presence, you will address me as 'Sir'."

"Yes, Sir," each of us obediently stated.

"Good boys." We all sighed, so happy to please. "I have kept you all here for a reason. Now," He began to reassure us, "in fact, all of you have the same preceptor, who will be waiting for you in His office." He looked directly at Chris, smiling softly. "Each of you has been picked to do your internship in My office." Chris felt a great joy tug at his heart. And cock. "I expect a lot of hard work from My interns, but I think you will also learn a lot as well."

He nodded to another administrator, who I was also from the counseling center. He took a remote out of His cardigan pocket and pressed a button, which brought a screen down in front of them. For a few minutes, He played with some settings and loaded a video into the movie viewer. Finally, he nodded to the head counselor again, which got all of the boys' attention.

"There is an orientation video you boys need to watch," the head counselor smiled and moved to the side for the video to begin. Cheerful music began to play and a bright pink spiral appeared on the screen. Chris stared at it, lost in the beautiful, soft, tones and colors. An authoritative voice told him to stand at attention and he did, like the other four boys. His mind emptied of all thought as the blond boy was instructed by the same voice to pay attention to the screen.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.