Alice's Adventures in a Nuclear Power Plant
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Alice is a recent College grad looking for her first job. Problem is no one is looking for a French Literature Major. Then her BFF Yoko takes her with her to the Nuclear Power Plant to apply for employment. They have a new project just starting and are looking for recent college graduates. Even if she doesn't get hired, she can try out her new bikini on the nearby beach and see how much attention she can get from the lifeguards and pretty girls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Workplace   School   Nudism  

Alice was being promoted to the official position of permanent Containment Unit Nuclear Technician. Now she was a full-fledged "C.U.N.T." Her BFF Yoko was a little upset because she was the one with the dual track Graduate degrees in Systems Management and Master of Science and Alice only had a 3.2 GPA for an undergraduate degree in Modern French Literature. The plant was on suspension after the radiation problems in Number four. They had to shut down both Unit four and Unit three because proper procedures were not taken right from the beginning of the crisis. She realized the hazardous duty pay was for a reason.

Alice and Yoko and their buddy Nikki all worked in Unit one so they were not involved in the disciplinary activities. The supervisor from Unit four was taken into the decontamination room and when she came out she looked visibly shaken and looked like she could hardly stand up. The must have used the decontamination tools to interrogate her about the breakdown. The vagina and rectal brushes were no joke in the hands of a trained interrogator.

She was able to enter the control room anytime she wanted now because she had the Titanium swipe card for instant access. The heavily tinted windows hid the actions of the operators from people on the outside and she was surprised to see more than one operator working totally nude and not shy about showing off their bodies. She quickly followed suit so that she would not seem out of place and was not upset when one of the other operators approached her and started playing with her nipples. It was an activity that always sparked her interest.

It was one of the Brazilian girls with the fantastic buttocks and the wettest lips she had ever seen. She tried to remember her name but there were so many of them that she started trying to classify them by the shape and size of their nubile flanks. Several of them worked at the plant and they didn't speak English all that well but their bodies more than made up for their lack of communication skills. She marveled that they all seemed to be just eighteen years old and trained in every sexual skill imaginable. Her special friend Nikki was one of the Brazilian females and Alice knew she could count on her to bring her to a quick and satisfactory orgasm when the chips were down.

The alarm bells were still flashing in Unit four but they had shut off the sounds because it was so annoying. They had already evacuated all the workers with radiation problems so things were a lot calmer. Alice had set up a fail-safe line to give them an early warning of a radiation leak just in case the crisis was not completely over.

One of the online technicians told her he was in need of an immediate draining to reduce his stress level and she dropped to her knees in front of him and took him off with her smiling face and wet lips. She had done a quick check of his reading before taking the cock inside her mouth because it was a bad entryway for taking some radiation onboard without any chance of decontaminating it from her body. It would be much easier to flush it out from either her pussy or her rectum than to cleanse her entire digestive system.

The control room was settling down for the night shift and some of the workers were getting restless knowing that the radiation in Unit four was still dangerous. Alice and Nikki were joined at the power board by two of the geeky young males wearing thongs and the orange vests of decontamination experts. She knew that entire entourage was squeaky clean when it came to radiation and didn't mind it at all when they both started getting a little frisky with the two of them. She reached up and tilted the video camera to the right so that their performance would not be broadcast throughout the entire plant. She certainly didn't want to have her ass being pumped in the "Sex in the Control Room" yearbook.

The way Nikki was humping her ass up high, Alice knew the over-sexed girl wanted it badly and was willing to do almost anything to get it fast. The two guys lost their thongs in a hurry and her hands were filled with lots of friendly cock dripping with anticipation. Poor Nikki was already getting it hard and she made certain the girl's breasts were not near any important switches that might cause some problems with the plant equipment. The things were swinging so hard with her being humped from behind that it almost looked like they were fighting with each other.

Right about then, she had her own problems to sort out because the geek with the big cock was trying to get into her brown eye and not her excited pussy. She wanted to shout out,

"There is plenty of time for that later, big boy. Hit that pussy like you really mean it!"

He must have sensed her agitation because he quickly pushed his rampant cock down to the back end of her vaginal slit and shoved in deep where she liked it best of all. She watched her friend Nikki taking it with a smile on her pretty face and reached out to pat her clutching hand. The guy mounted on her must have had a good technique because she never remembered Nikki being that enthusiastic about a happy cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.