Alice's Adventures in a Nuclear Power Plant - Cover

Alice's Adventures in a Nuclear Power Plant

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Alice is a recent College grad looking for her first job. Problem is no one is looking for a French Literature Major. Then her BFF Yoko takes her with her to the Nuclear Power Plant to apply for employment. They have a new project just starting and are looking for recent college graduates. Even if she doesn't get hired, she can try out her new bikini on the nearby beach and see how much attention she can get from the lifeguards and pretty girls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Workplace   School   Nudism  

Doctor Angelique showed Alice her technique for checking radiation absorption levels whilst distracting the subject with either oral sex or even taking it in her pretty pussy. She cautioned Alice to never allow the subject to actually shot any juices inside unless had verified they were at a safe level of contamination. Of course this was less of a problem with females than with males but Alice kept a sharp eye for the warning colors whenever she was in close contact with a possible "hot" subject.

Her BFF Yoko was in seventh heaven because they were allowing her to work out redundancy problems with the faulty new Number Four unit which had just come online in recent days. They already had several "incidents" with the final testing of the unit and the infirmary was filled to the rafters. Well, it would be filled to the rafters except rafters inside 38 inches of solid cement were not very feasible.

Alice was a bit put out because Yoko seemed to be the special play thing of the two young sisters from some unpronounceable town in Central America. She really missed her nightly fun sessions with Yoko but the very tall girl from Brazil called Nicki kept her very busy and very close right in her bed at night.

Alice really liked Nicki because she was so strong and showed her a lot of very new and very dirty tricks that she never really knew were possible. Just the thought of some of the things that Nicki made her do caused her to blush inside her white jumpsuit uniform.

She liked her uniform but it was almost impossible to take care of her pussy with her fingers when she had it on.

Fortunately, she had discovered the waist high emergency pressure release handles situated throughout the plant were perfect for a quick rub and comforting little orgasm. Poor Alice didn't know the engineers in control were always looking for one of her little masturbation sessions on their cam display. It was the most popular form of entertainment in the isolated and dangerous facility.

When Doctor Angelique became aware of the video cam activities, she immediately called Alice to her office. Alice was a bit nervous because she was somewhat fearful of Doctor Angelique. It wasn't because the very attractive Doctor was old enough to be her mother or even because she seemed to enjoy making Alice "perform" in front of the other workers. No, it really was because she wanted so desperately to taste the beautiful Doctor's pussy juice and test the tightness of her luscious pucker hole with her inquisitive fingers. She hoped Doctor Angelique did not perceive the depraved depths of her secret obsession.

"Come in here, Alice!"

"Yes, sir, I mean ma'am!"

"Do you see this video cam?"

Alice looked at her image humping the inanimate red colored emergency handle. Her face changed color to a deep shade of pink in mortification.

"Yes, ma'am. I am so sorry!"

"I am afraid sorry does not cut it, young lady. Get your butt over here and bend over my desk."

Alice hurried to obey Doctor Angelique's instructions and looked back over her shoulder in deep distress.

"Get that jumpsuit off, you silly young twit!"

Alice zippered out of the jumpsuit exposing her naked form devoid of any other covering. She was trembling noticeably but it wasn't from the cold draft of the air conditioning unit, it was the fear of the highly anticipated unknown.

"Is it possible that the object of my affection, the beautiful Doctor Angelique was preparing to administer corporal punishment to my naughty bottom?"

The exciting thought flashed through her head just before she bent over the good Doctor's wooden desk. She fidgeted and shifted her legs to make sure her pussy mound was in contact with the padded edge of the writing area.

"OMG!"

Right in front of her face was a pair of female knickers. The older woman must have taken them off and placed them there so Alice could inhale their scent while her posterior received her overdue punishment.

"Are you going to be a good girl, Alice?"

Doctor Angelique asked this question at the same time her fingers were exploring every square inch of Alice's bum with irritating slowness looking for those special spots to place the center of her paddle.

Alice's heart was beating so hard she was afraid Doctor Angelique would know how excited she was and how much she wanted to be a very good girl for the Doctor.

She did not have any chance to answer the question because the first blow from the nasty table tennis paddle slapped into her left buttock with an authoritative manner.

Alice gasped more in surprise than pain because she really was not ready.

"Oh, Doctor, please! Please Doctor, I promise to be a good girl. I will be a good girl for you."

She heard Doctor Angelique laugh but it was more like a snicker than a real funny laugh. Right after that the spanking began in earnest. Alice lost count of the number of times the paddle crashed into her sensitive defenseless buttocks.

It seemed like it went on forever, but in actuality it lasted only six minutes and thirty seconds. The small paddle had made contact with her bottom 276 times in varying speeds and degree of intensity. Alice's tender bottom was glowing bright red from the short but effective lesson.

Alice was not concerned at all with her battered bottom. She was primarily worried about the fact that she had sprayed her juices on her beloved Doctor's writing area with her naughty pussy.

Doctor Angelique reached down and brushed away Alice's tears with her dirty and heavily scented panties. The cloying odor of the older woman's feminine scent filled Alice's nostrils with an insidious siren call that made her pussy juices seep even faster.

"Did I tell you to get up?"

Alice lowered her body back down to the bent over position and rubbed her reddened bottom with her gentle fingers. She heard Doctor Angelique laughing at her discomfort.

"I see you are in need of lots and lots of training, little Alice. Just to insure you don't forget this correction, I have a visitor who is most desirous of meeting you in person and not just on cam."

The attractive Doctor opened her office door and let in an engineer from the control room with a strong fixation on giving Alice's beautiful body a fully extended cock stress test. Alice peeked up from behind Doctor Angelique's frilly knickers and saw that the control room worker was totally nude below the waist and had an impressive cock standing out at full attention. Her juices started to ooze in an accelerated mode and subconsciously she tightened her pucker hole just in case he was more interested in her tight little brown eye.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.