The Trade Off - Cover

The Trade Off

Copyright© 2012 by Clansman

Chapter 31

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 31 - The Honourable Lucy Smythe under new laws will be one of the first women to inherit her father's title, but the estate is foundering in a sea of debt. Charles Edward Stewart MacBain is a rich young man who has recently inherited his father's highland estate. Lucy has certain personality traits that makes her think she has something to offer him that will persaede him to rescue her and restore the family's fortunes. Will Charlie asccept her offer and restore her fortunes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting  

Charlie

Lucy was worried when she found out she was pregnant and when she told me that she must have missed taking some of her birth control pills she apologized for the fact. I told her not to worry and that being a father would be something I looked forward to. However, she made me aware that it could have been more problematic than it was because of the lifestyle we have adopted. This was not something I had considered or even thought about.

It was only when she pointed out that she knew the baby was definitely mine because she had experienced a period after the last time we had group sex as a family. That she had only had sex with me since, so it was definitely mine. It was only then that I realised if that had not been the case it could well have been her father or Dave that had impregnated her and not necessarily me.

That would have put us in a real quandary, would we take a DNA test to determine just who the father was. My gut feeling in that instance would have been just to accept it as mine and to keep from the family that there was any uncertainty about who was the father. As things turned out we were lucky and we got away with it this time but we would need to be more careful about birth control in the future.

We would also need to consider Lucy's participation in these activities while she was pregnant, as we would not want to do anything that would endanger the life of our unborn child. I decided I would have to give this some thought and discuss it with Lucy and then with the others once we gave them the news that she was pregnant. It would not necessarily mean that she had to withdraw from our joint activities but we would all have to treat her much more gently than she liked.

The same thing applied in my dealings with her. I think that tonight over dinner, I might tentatively discuss how she should be treated within the relationship we have established since our partnership and marriage came about. While I have come to enjoy my role as her dominant other, I also like the times when we have gentle and tender sex within our loving relationship.

I had some studying to do before we went out to dinner so I got myself ready before I got down to work. This meant that when I had finished I was waiting on Lucy. When she came down the stairs she really had put on her glad rags. She was wearing a gorgeous dress that hugged her figure. This accented the fact that I was a very lucky man who had married a stunningly beautiful, as well as a highly intelligent woman. Just looking at her took my breath away and I told her so as I led her to our taxi,

Once we were seated at our table I ordered the promised champagne. When we had had been served our drinks and ordered our starters and main course I broached the subject of her pregnancy.

I couldn't remember when pre-natal classes and things like that began in my previous existence so I decided to quiz her about it.

"I am a complete novice when it to comes to what we have to do during your pregnancy," I told her. "Will you be going to classes and will you want me to come with you?"

"Yes to both of these things. In this area they are starting to encourage couples to prepare for the birth so I will be going to classes on how to help make things a bit smoother for me during the delivery. They also encourage fathers to be present at the birth. So I would like you to attend with me and participate with me in the exercises."

While we ate our starters we discussed what would be involved in this and I decided I would really be quite happy to play my part. She also informed me that she would have several check ups over the period of her pregnancy and she would like me to be with her for those as well. She seemed quite excited that she was going to have a baby.

Over the course of the dinner I manoeuvred the discussion towards our roles as dominant and submissive and how it would be affected during her pregnancy.

"I don't think it will matter too much at this stage as long as we are careful," Lucy said. Once I get further along I may have to be treated more gently. When we tell the others they will understand and watch what they are doing. We don't really indulge in the kind of violence that would harm the baby."

"So you think we should just carry on as normal?" I asked.

"I think it should be alright within the parameters I have set out. We can try it and then see how we feel."

"In that case we will try it and ask the others to be careful when it comes to you. Mind you, once we tell them they won't need the injunction to be careful, they will treat you more gently in anyway," I said.

After we decided this, the conversation turned to more normal things such as what was going on in our studies and what was happening with the rest of the family.

Lucy

I was pleased that Charlie accepted the situation of my pregnancy and wanted to celebrate the news. I was touched by his concern about what would happen if I maintained my role as a submissive pain slut, not only under his domination, but also with some of the others in the group.

At this stage I felt once people knew I was pregnant they would treat me in a way that was appropriate to my condition. If I ever feel that there would be any danger to the baby, then I will have to temper my desires for the duration of the pregnancy, even if this means vanilla sex.

When the meal was over the taxi returned for us and took us back to our home. It was just as well Charlie had ordered it for he had several glasses of Champagne while I only had one small one. I was hoping for some loving action when we got back to the house but I wondered if he would manage to indulge me in his present state. It is not that he was drunk, but I knew that while alcohol might increase his sexual desire it might also reduce his ability to perform.

I need not have worried; from the moment we arrived back to the house he made it clear what his intentions were but taking me in his arms. He then kissed me passionately and our tongues did the ritual dance of love. When we broke this kiss I looked at him and said with a giggle,

Charlie Mac Bain, after that sexually arousing kiss, I hope that despite the champagne you have consumed, you are up to fulfilling its promise.

"If you reach down with your hand my little slut you will find that I am already up for it," he said with a laugh.

As I reached down and felt the hardness of his cock I discovered he was indeed up for it.

"I think that having proved it my lady, your doubting means that it will now be preceded by a spanking."

I grinned at this, "Promises, promises."

"You can be assured that they are promises which will shortly be fulfilled," he told me as he took my hand and led me upstairs to our bedroom.

Charlie

Once we were in the bedroom I ordered Lucy to undress and when she had done so I then told her to undress me. Without being told she went to the armless chair, which we kept in the room for spanking sessions. She set it in the middle of the free space between the bed and the door and took up her position on the right hand side of it. When I sat down she obligingly lent across my knees and I rested my left hand on the small of he back.

"I am quite pleased that I am going to be a father, but by your own admission this is happening because you were careless regarding your birth control and that too has to be punished. I think that deserves fifteen spanks to your bottom and then we have to take into account your doubting. There is also the fact that you questioned my ability to perform so that will gain you another ten. In view of your delicate condition, however if at any time you feel too uncomfortable I will terminate the punishment."

I then proceeded to redden her lovely bottom with a just a bit less force than would normally be the case. Soon she was moaning, but whether in pain or pleasure, I wasn't sure. In the end, she did not as me to stop, so she received the full quota. I then stood up, gathered her in my arms and carried her to the bed and laid her down on it. I climbed in beside her and took her in my arms and kissed her passionately and at the same time I caressed her breasts.

I then began to kiss down her body and suck on her breasts, while my hand explored her pussy, which was sopping wet. I spread her legs and brought her to orgasm with my tongue and her body spasmed and jerked with the force of her orgasm.

"Take me Charlie," she cried out, "I need your hard cock inside me."

She proved to be partly right at any rate about the effect of the alcohol, because as I fucked her it took me longer than usual to reach my climax and she had two more orgasms before I shot my seed into her and collapsed with my full weight on her.

"Mm!" she said with a giggle "I was wrong, my master was more than capable of supplying his lady, and if I was a cat, I would be purring."

Charlie

We had not long started back into our routine when Bill phoned. He told me that approval had come through from the Historic Buildings people and we had permission to begin work on the restoration of the roof. He was quite excited about this. He told me the builders would begin on the following Monday and he felt we should come down soon just to see how it would progress.

I told him that I would talk it over with Lucy and then let him know when we could manage. He said that he and Sophie would look forward to our visit. I passed on the news to Lucy and she was as excited as her dad had been.

"I can't believe this is happening," she said. "I never dreamed that when I put my proposition to you that you would respond the way you have and actually agree to restoring the house. I love you Charlie."

She put down the book she had been reading, sprang from her chair, wrapped her arms around me and kissed me passionately. At that the work I had been doing on the project when the telephone ringing interrupted me, vanished completely from my mind. One thing then led to another and it wasn't long before we were naked on the floor and my hard cock was inside her and had her squealing with delight at being so surprisingly taken.

When we had finished and we lay there spent, I reminded her that we would have to fix a date when we could go down and see what was happening. She suggested that we should go down the weekend after next and I agreed. When we had dressed once more she told me that she was going to phone Chantelle and Dave and pass on the good news.

Lucy.

When Charlie told me the good news about work beginning on our mansion, I let out a squeal of delight and kissed him passionately. This was rewarded by me being stripped naked and seduced on the living room carpet. I had no complaint about that and enjoyed it just as much as the good news about the house.

I told Charlie I would phone his mother and let her know what was happening. She was as delighted as we were that work was beginning so soon. She then said that since I had phoned her, she wanted to bring up something she wanted to discuss with me Charlie and me.

"We have been thinking about Charlotte," she told me. "I know it is a long way off, but when she finishes her studies she may want to stay in this country since she has been accepted into our family and become settled here. It might save a lot of problems with visas and getting permission if Dave and I adopted her and she really did become part of our family." If you and Charlie think that is a good idea you could talk it over with her and see what she has to say."

"That might be good idea mum if Charlotte would accept the deal. I will talk to Charlie and then her and get back to you." It would mean that she could stay with you for part of the summer holidays and either live in at the university or with us during term time if she stays on in St. Andrews."

"That isn't any burden for either of us because I know we like having her, but it would share the load and give each of us some time to ourselves." Mum said.

I know she could not see me but I smiled before answering because she had voiced exactly my thoughts on the matter. With our life style having time to yourself is quite important.

"That is why I think it is such a good idea mum," I told her. I will let you know how we get on down in Herefordshire and update you on how the work is going when we get back.

We said our goodbyes and then I put the phone down and went through to speak to Charlie. I told him what his mum had said and he agreed it would be a good idea if Charlotte wanted that.

We had Charlotte and her new boyfriend for the weekend and while Charlie occupied him for a bit, I took the chance to speak to Charlotte about Chantelle's Idea.

"I like that idea very much," she said, "but I think we should consult with my aunt back in Las Vegas and explain why we are doing it. I wouldn't like her to think I was deserting my mum's side of the family."

"That is good thinking," I told her. "I will suggest to David and Chantelle that they should do that, I am sure they will."

With that decided the rest of the weekend turned out to be a fairly normal affair and followed the usual pattern it always did when Charlotte was with us. On the Sunday evening we drove them back to School.

Lucy

The next weekend we went down to my mum and dad's place. We skipped a couple of classes and arrived about four in the afternoon and the workmen were still busy on the roof. Bill met us as we arrived and he seemed pleased with the way things were going. He took us over to meet the man who owned the building company undertaking the work and introduced me to him.

"Be nice to him" Tom he said, "This young man is my new son in law and he is financing this renovation program."

"I am always nice to the guy who feeds me and keeps my workforce busy," Tom said with a laugh. "I am Tom Forrester and I have been telling his lordship for years that this work needed to be done. He always complained that he did not have the money to finance it, so I am really glad you have come along.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.