The Trade Off - Cover

The Trade Off

Copyright© 2012 by Clansman

Chapter 28

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 28 - The Honourable Lucy Smythe under new laws will be one of the first women to inherit her father's title, but the estate is foundering in a sea of debt. Charles Edward Stewart MacBain is a rich young man who has recently inherited his father's highland estate. Lucy has certain personality traits that makes her think she has something to offer him that will persaede him to rescue her and restore the family's fortunes. Will Charlie asccept her offer and restore her fortunes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting  

Charlie

The next day Bill and Sophie left for home after breakfast. As Lucy and her mum said goodbye I think my wife felt that this was really the start of her new existence as a married woman. Sophie must have felt the same because they were both a bit tearful. However, I tried to cheer them up by promising to visit them as soon as we could when we returned from our honeymoon.

Once they had left I phoned the airline and as there had been a cancellation on our flight I was able to book my mum and Dave on the same flight. This meant that arranging things would be much easier as we would be travelling together.

My next job was to phone the ranch, and although they were usually busy December was not their prime time for bookings so they were able to supply us with a second chalet. The casino was fully booked for our first trip there, but since we had booked a suite we arranged for them to share it with us. For the other occasions we were able to get them a suite of their own,

I was quite glad of this since it was our honeymoon after all and I wanted to spend most of my time with my wife. No doubt that while we were there we would also get together as a foursome and further explore what it meant for the girls to be in a submissive relationship with both of us. The fact that we would be able to do so would also help us to shape the nature the future direction would take. With Lucy and me at university for the next two and a half years, each of the couples in this relationship would have more than enough time to themselves.

Dave also had arrangements to make since he would be moving into the castle. This meant that he had to ferry his things from his house to the room he would be sharing with my mum. He also had to move his office to a room there rather than leave it in the building in which it was currently situated. His personal things he decided he would move on the Wednesday before we flew to America but the office arrangements he decided to leave until he returned.

By mid afternoon I had all the changes to the flight and the Casino bookings arranged and over and over dinner that evening I told everyone what had been fixed up for our joint trip to America. They were pleased that we would be travelling together and that we would also have a place of our own at the ranch.

Dave could ride, but he was a bit apprehensive about spending more than a short time in the saddle. But Lucy informed him that she had been doing some reading on the subject and said that there seemed to be a consensus of opinion the western type of saddle used on the ranch was much more comfortable than the normal European saddle. I think he was relieved to hear that.

On the morning of our departure for America we drove our car back to Saint Andrews while mum and Dave had a member of staff drive them in the Range Rover. Once we had parked our car in the garage we joined them in their vehicle and drove to Edinburgh. Once there we caught our plane to New York where we spent the night before flying on to the airport where we picked up a hire car and drove to the ranch.

When we arrived at the reception area and made ourselves known, the girl at the desk sent to the manager. It was obvious from her reaction that we were going to receive the VIP treatment. When the manager arrived on the scene he welcomed us and told us he was so glad that as part owners we had chosen to holiday with them and assured us he had reserved two of their very best cabins for our use.

He then ordered two young teenage coloured porters to accompany him in his car and asked us to follow him to our allotted cabins. We arrived at two large log cabins on the edge of a small lake which was equivalent in size to a large three bedroom bungalow. He showed us around the nearest of them and told us they were both identical.

There was a small hallway and to one side was a large sitting room and straight across from it was a small kitchen with a sink, a kettle and a coffee making and machine and a cupboard stocked with provision for snacks. It was obvious from this that all meals would be provided in the restaurant and you would be eating there.

The furnishings and fittings throughout were of a very high quality throughout. There was also an outdoor hot tub on the large roofed veranda of our cabins and inside there there was a wet room with a large sgower as well as a bathroom and toilet.

Once the manager had shown us round he then instructed the people with him to help us unload our luggage into our Chalets and told us that they would be cleaned every day by the household staff. He also said that any laundry needs would be catered for during our stay. All we had to do was hand the garments into the laundry reception room with any instructions which might be needed.

All in all we were impressed both by the way we were welcomed and the quality of the chalets we would occupy. When he had gone and we had packed away our clothes we found that there were several booklets outlining the extensive facilities which were available to us.

These ranged from horse riding to almost anything else you could possibly want to do. There was kayaking on the and sailing on the river, tennis courts sports halls with gym equipment, squash courts, table tennis tables and pool halls and a large indoor and outdoor swimming pool. Add to this, bikes could be hired and there was off road trails for the mountain bike variety. I was impressed.

Lucy.

Once we had settled in and perused the literature showing us what was available to us, I phoned Chantelle and we arranged to meet and have coffee in one of the restaurant cafe. Once we got there we discussed what we wanted to do over the next few days. It was Dave who made the first suggestion.

"Since we can all ride, I think it would be a good idea to get a guided tour of the place on horseback since it covers such a large area. That may give us our bearings, especially if there is a trail which can take us past some of the activities which we can explore later."

We all agreed that this sounded like a place to start.

After dinner that evening, we had coffee in the lounge and I wondered what the men would decide to do with us. Since it was our honeymoon would they let Charlie and me be alone with each other, or would they decide that there would be a joint venture in one of our chalets where they would both seek to have their way with us. I smiled to myself as I thought that either option would be alright with me or I wondered if Chantelle would feel the same. In the end we had no choice because Charlie decided that we would adjourn to our chalet and we would be under their control.

When we arrived there, he ordered us to strip before going to one of the drawers in which he had put his clothes. This particular drawer didn't hold clothes, however, but an assortment of sex toys and whips which he must have placed in the bottom of his suitcase. He laid them out on the table and then ordered me to strip him while Chantelle did the same for Dave.

Once they were naked he told us to suck our respective partners cocks and we both did as he commanded.

When they had cum I was ordered to lie on the bed and my arms and legs were tied to the ends with my legs splayed. Charlie turned to his mother,

"She is your slut as well as ours," he said handing her what looked like a table tennis bat.

"Because we want to see her punished you will give her fifteen hard strokes with the bat and she will thank you for each one. When you have finished you will lube her arse working as many fingers into it as you can get. Then you will lube Dave's hard cock so that he is ready to take up where you left off. Is that clear."

"Yes master," Chantelle replied and taking the bat she walked over to the bed and looked to Charlie to see if she should start.

"You can begin now," he told her, "And if we don't think you are putting enough effort into your strikes, twice as many will be administered to you later on in the evening."

With that kind of threat hanging over her head, I knew Chantelle was not going to go easy on me. I had been punished many times since I made my contract with Charlie and I felt that I could take anything Chantelle could administer. When the first blow landed with a force I had not expected, I let out a scream of pain. This may have looked like a table tennis bat but it was certainly not made of the same materials. My shock was such that I was slow with my response and Chantelle had to delay her second blow.

"That delay will cost you another five strokes." Charlie declared loudly as the second blow fell.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.