The Trade Off - Cover

The Trade Off

Copyright© 2012 by Clansman

Chapter 27

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 27 - The Honourable Lucy Smythe under new laws will be one of the first women to inherit her father's title, but the estate is foundering in a sea of debt. Charles Edward Stewart MacBain is a rich young man who has recently inherited his father's highland estate. Lucy has certain personality traits that makes her think she has something to offer him that will persaede him to rescue her and restore the family's fortunes. Will Charlie asccept her offer and restore her fortunes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting  

Charlie

After dinner we met it felt strange to collaring Lucy alone since I usually collared my mother at the same time. Now it was Dave who took the chain I had given him and fastened to her necklace. At the same time Sophie fastened her heavier chain to the golden collar which Bill always wore round his neck. When we had done this we led them to the dungeon and ordered them to strip.

As the newcomer in our midst I had told Dave he should be the first to order his slave to strip and he did so. Then Charlene undressed him and then knelt at his feel with her head bowed and her hands clasped behind her back. As might have been expected Dave's Cock was already hard and erect. Sophie glanced over and seeing its length she smiled then commanded Bill to do the same for her and he finished by adopting the submissive's pose. Without waiting to be ordered Lucy then undressed me and knelt before me.

To start the ball rolling, I lifted Lucy to her feet and handcuffed her and led her to a pulley which descended from a roof beam. I fastened her to the pulley to the handcuffs and raised her hands above her head. She was at full stretch, but her feet were still flat on the floor. I ordered her spread her legs to expose her pussy then fastened her feet to the floor with a chain fixed to the it for this purpose. With her legs apart she would be a bit more uncomfortable, but that was the point of the exercise.

Before turning to see what the others were doing I placed some clamps on Lucy's nipples which were hard and erect. When I did I looked, over at what Sophie was doing. She had Dave spread-eagled to the floor, his arms and legs bound with ropes which in turn were fastened to hoops to hold him there. He was at full stretch and couldn't move. Sophie had also encased his cock and balls in some sort of device that would make an erection painful. As I watched she knelt above his face and lowered her pussy to his lips and ordered him to suck her to orgasm.

In the meantime Dave had fastened Charlene over the barrel so that her tummy was supported and with her hands fastened to the floor she was in a kneeling position. He had picked up one of the whips and proceeded to stripe her bottom and she cried out in pain.

I picked up two of the lighter weights which lay at my station and attached them to Lucy's nipple clamps and reached between her legs to feel her moist and glistening pussy. I then picked up a vibrator and set it to low and inserted it into her. This would get her juices flowing but it was not vibrating hard enough to bring her to orgasm. Having completed my preparations I picked up a three pronged light leather strap and began to whip her bottom. She yelped and sobbed as she counted out the strokes at my order. By the time I reached the twenty I had promised, her bottom was crisscrossed with a pattern of red welts where the blows had landed.

I increased the speed of the vibrator and left my hand on the controls. She must have been on the brink of an orgasm because her response was almost immediate. She screamed and shuddered as her climax ripped through her body and she squirted her juices over my hand. When her orgasm subsided I held my hand in front of her.

"You are a right little slut," I told her, "you have squirted all over my wrist."

I licked a little of her juice and then grinned at her. "It actually tastes quite nice. It is sweet, just like you. See you can taste it for yourself as you lick my hand clean."

I held my hand to her mouth and she did as she was told. I shut off the vibrator and moved over to where Dave had just finished administering his punishment to my mother.

"Would you like to take over Lucy?" I asked she has just been punished and brought to a huge orgasm with this.

I showed him the vibrator. She is yours if you want her. I am sure there are imaginative things you would like to do to her.

Lucy

After my lord and master had punished me and then brought me to a huge orgasm with the vibrator, he made me taste my own juices, and as he said they were nice. I wondered what he was going to do next, but he just turned and walked away from me. This left me feeling abandoned and needy. My eyes followed him as he walked over to where Dave was attending to Lucy and had a conversation with him

The result of this was Dave turning and walking towards me with the vibrator in his hand. I could feel the desire beginning to rise within me. I was excited and yet fearful because Charlene had told me he hit much harder than Charlie and my bottom was already very sore. This did not prevent my pussy becoming wetter with anticipation for what might follow. My master is correct; "I am a right slut," I thought with a smile.

"Well! Well!" Lucinda, "It is payback time. You were a right 'agent provoquer'. It is your planning and scheming which lies behind a lot of what's happening within our families at this very moment, isn't that so?"

He's probably correct in his accusation but I was not going to admit that to him.

"You are my master sir, and it is not for a slutty slave to disagree or to contradict her lord."

"You are quite right of course," he said with a grin. "It is what I think that really matters in this situation."

He picked up the whip Charlie had left behind and I felt myself shudder as he gently stroked it across my bottom several times in both directions. Charlie seldom gave me more than twenty strokes and I didn't know how much more I could take. I feared it might not be much if this big strongman put his heart and soul into his blows. Would I be forced to use my safe word? I knew my pride would keep me from doing so for as long as I could.

To my surprise he did not hit me but picked up the dildo, started it up and inserted it into my pussy at a low speed.

"I don't want you to think of this as a punishment my sweet. It is a reward for getting me and Chantelle together. You have also forced me into this situation where I get to enjoy the favours of three beautiful women. I have to say, though, you are not only the youngest but also the brightest and most beautiful. You are the kind of girl who is every man's fantasy. Now I have a chance to make that fantasy a reality."

All the time he was speaking he was moving the dildo in and out of my sopping pussy. I don't care what anyone says, but it is a right turn on to hear someone like Dave describe you in those terms, especially when he is also a hunk. I love Charlie, but that doesn't stop me from fancying other men, though if I was not a submissive, I would probably have done nothing about it. Being under the control of my lord and master and having been bartered away by him, it was not only Dave who was fulfilling his fantasy.

When he finished speaking he removed the dildo from my pussy and walked behind my hanging form. Once there, he began to work the dildo into my bum hole until it was fully entered. I thought that he would then remove it but he didn't. With it still in place and vibrating on low he took one of the fine whips from the board and began to lash my tits. I screamed in surprise as the pain struck and tried to wriggle on my bindings. My twisting was to no avail a full ten lashes stung my breasts.

He then lowered the rope so that I could, if I wished, bend my knees. He grabbed my hips and pulled me onto his long hard rod. I was so wet it slid in easily and has he started to thrust into me I responded eagerly by meeting each thrust. Now he began to speed up the vibrator and I was having two sources of stimulation and within minutes the mixture of intense pain and the mounting pleasure had me screaming again, but this time in an orgasmic bliss.

That was enough to cause him to shoot his seed into me which he did with a triumphant roar. He held me against him with his cock penetrating me to its fullest extent. It was a primeval thing, him holding me there as my pussy massaged his cock and he sought to have his seed penetrate my womb. As I felt him shrink within me I sagged against him utterly spent.

He continued to hold me and whispered in my ear.

Charlie is right, my sweet Lucy, you are a magnificent and wonderfully responsive fuck. I am lucky to have Charlene. And thanks to you, she too has been sexually released to become a wonderful lover. You I think I will come to love even more than I do now, and I hope you find it in your heart to return my affection."

If my arms had been free I would have put them around him but I couldn't so I nuzzled his cheek with my lips.

"Charlie loves you and I am grateful for all you have been to him. Because of hat I regard you as a good friend. If you continue to tell me things like this and treat me as I want to be treated, I will love you too, sergeant major."

I giggled and then went on, "Charlie told us regimental sergeant majors terrified junior officers and even higher ranks than that. You scare me in a nice way master, and just thinking about being under your orders makes me wet."

At this Dave gave me a cuddle and burst out laughing. He released me from my bonds and took me in his arms and I clung to his neck.

"I hope I can continue to scare you in a nice way and I will always be available to do something about that wet pussy when it's needed. Tonight I was fulfilling one fantasy and preparing the way for you to fulfil another. Tonight it was a dildo up your bum, next time it will be the real thing with Charlie participating. You should know that while one of us is fucking your cunt, either Charlie or I will be taking you up the arse."

Saying that, he picked me up and carried me to a table. There he laid me down and began to rub soothing cream onto my breasts before turning me over and doing the same for my bum.

Charlie.

I looked at my mum's reddened bottom and freed her from her chains. I let her turn and look at the way Dave was treating Lucy. As he began to whip her tits she gave a little smile.

"Dave told me he was looking forward to getting his hands and other things on and in Lucy," she said with a giggle."I think about now, she is finding that payback can be a bitch."

"I would not crow too much mother. People who live in glass houses should not throw stones. Besides, Lucy may well enjoy it as much as Dave. You on the other hand may have to account to "Sophie for placing her under the control of another master, even if he is a handsome brute. We will soon find out since I am taking you to see her now."

I picked up her gold chain, clipped it to her necklace and led her away. We walked over to the place where Sophia had her husband chained to the floor and his cock and balls were encased in some sort of container. This was much too small to be comfortable with a hard on. She had been straddling him and making him lick her pussy and then sitting on his face and making it hard for him to breathe.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.