The Trade Off - Cover

The Trade Off

Copyright© 2012 by Clansman

Chapter 26

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 26 - The Honourable Lucy Smythe under new laws will be one of the first women to inherit her father's title, but the estate is foundering in a sea of debt. Charles Edward Stewart MacBain is a rich young man who has recently inherited his father's highland estate. Lucy has certain personality traits that makes her think she has something to offer him that will persaede him to rescue her and restore the family's fortunes. Will Charlie asccept her offer and restore her fortunes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting  

Charlie

The following morning when we got down to breakfast, it was obvious that Dave and my mum had arrived shortly before us since they were on their orange juice. As they were sitting at a table for four we joined them by taking the two vacant seats.

"How is my new daughter in law this morning?" my mum asked,

"Much the same as yesterday and the day before and the day before that too," Lucy said with a grin. "Yesterday's ceremony was just catching up with the reality of the situation"

"I suppose you are right," My mother said with a smile, "You have been living as man and wife since the day you put your proposal to Charlie."

"The only new thing which have to get used to is the change of name I have to realise that when we are together and someone addresses me as Mrs. MacBain they might actually be talking to me and not necessarily you. I also have to be aware that I need to sign any documents with my knew name"

"You may not have the first problem for very long," Dave told me.

I gave a little scream. "Don't tell me you actually got up the courage and proposed to Chantelle at last."

"Partly thanks to you and Charlie I did, and what's more she accepted, though we still have to fix a date. I take it because of your efforts to arrange this; I don't have to ask you for permission Charlie?" Dave said with a smile.

"You can take that for granted, but I would like to know what else passed between you before you proposed?"

"I did what you asked me to do son. I told Dave about my relationship with you and Lucy and he accepted that. I also told him about the sexual practices in our little group and what happened that night we were all ordered to the dungeon. Then I passed on to him what you what you said about sharing me and Lucy if he wanted to accept our life style." My mother said

"Just to save you asking, I also took your advice. Before proposing to your mother, I made it clear that she would be my submissive. In the course of her conversation I made her show me the dungeon and gave her a sample of what she could expect as my wife and my little submissive slut. I also look forward to doing the same to the genius who got me into this situation in first place," Dave said with a meaningful look at Lucy.

Lucy giggled, "I might even look forward to that encounter," she said with a grin.

"I would not be too sure about that if I were you," Chantelle told her. "I have experienced his treatment and he hits a lot harder than Charlie."

"That's because I am soft hearted and kind," I told them, "But I can up my game if that proves necessary, and if you two don't behave I may just have cause to do that."

"Well said my boy, there is nothing like a bit of competition to see who can best keep their sluts in order," Dave said with a laugh.

I joined in his laughter at the thought of that kind of competition but it seemed the women were not as amused.

"Am I to take it that you have bought into the whole lifestyle which has recently sprung up between our families and that you are prepared to accept the arrangements with Sophie and Bill?" I went on to ask

"As sex starved man faced with a golden opportunity like that Charlie, what do you think? Of course I am in, and I look forward to the arrangement with Sophie though I am less certain about Bill."

"Well the last part is a bridge yet to be crossed" I told him. "However Bill will accept whatever we decide, because he has admitted he is bi-sexual. While I have no strong leanings in that direction, we have to consider the needs of our submissives. The kind of Dom I want to be is one who can cater for them as best we can. As well as keeping them in order, we also have a duty of care."

"Then I will think about that," Dave said, "There are several options open to us about how we could do that. When will we notify them about me and Charlene and the implications of that for their lives?"

"We will ask them to have morning coffee with us and we will break the news then. I have no doubt they will accept what has happened and go with it. Since they are both my submissives at the moment they don't really have a choice. However I am certain they would have chosen to go down that road anyway.

"I discussed with my mum, yesterday the possibility that this could happen and she was quite happy with the idea. At the risk of giving my new father in law a big head, she actually said she would look forward to experiencing Dave's control of her." Lucy told us.

"Then what you have just told us backs up my statement. When we break the news to them we will also arrange to have a meeting with all of us in the afternoon. Then we can discuss the new arrangements and make sure we are all singing from the same hymn sheet," I told them.

Lucy

I was really pleased that Chantelle and Dave had finally made a commitment to each other and would soon fix a date for their marriage. I was also looking forward to the arrangement that Charlie had made about that they both would have control of me and also the rest of the group. It gave me a little shudder of pleasure to think of what Dave might do to me. I never thought when I made my bargain with Charlie that I would become such a little slut. Now I will be controlled by Charlie and Dave, and when she feels like Chantelle.

It follows that I will have sex with the three of them and since my mother and father are in the mix that can't be ruled out either. Well we are all adults and that is a decision for us to make. It just means that if either Chantelle or I want to have children, then we will have to refrain from having sex with anyone but our partners when we are trying to conceive.

When we were alone I spoke to Charlie about this. He said with regard to sex with Sophie and my father that this was between us and not something he would order us to do. He confessed he had not thought about the pregnancy issue but agreed that we should make that a rule when we discussed things this afternoon.

I raised another point with him on this matter.

"Charlie I am no rush to have a baby, I would like to finish my degree first if that is alright with you. I think it would be best from another point of view also. I have a feeling your mum and Dave might want to try for a child and they should have priority since your mum won't want to wait too long. Her age will be a factor which will mean she wants to try sooner rather than later. I don't think we want both of us trying to get pregnant at the same time."

"I hadn't thought of any of these things, but you are right sweetheart. With three males in the equation we don't want only one woman to be at the mercy of three horny males because the other two are pregnant." Charlie said with a giggle.

That got him a dig in the ribs and I pointed out that there was nothing to stop the prospective fathers from making love to their pregnant wives except perhaps in the final stages of her pregnancy.

Charlie asked the others to meet in the study for morning coffee so that he could let Sophie and Dave know what had happened between Dave and Chantelle. My mum and dad were really pleased at this turn of events and they congratulated them with a hug and a kiss.

Charlie informed them about the implications for the group as whole since Dave was also buying into our lifestyle. He had agreed that Chantelle would stay under Charlie's control and in turn Dave would have control over me.

"Since you are also my submissive Sophie," Charlie told my mum, I could command you to accept Dave as another master. However, I would prefer it if you agreed to accept that now so that I would have no need to order it on occasions when I wanted you to be with him."

"I will gladly do as you wish master," Sophie told him.

Having said that she rose from where she was sitting went over to Dave and knelt before him in the submissive posture.

"I am yours to command master and my body is yours to do with as you wish.

I look forward to being your obedient slave."

Dave stood and pulled her to her feet and gave her a gentle kiss.

"You do me a great honour Sophie and I will do my best to be a considerate master and meet your need as well as my own."

Then he looked over at Bill, "I know I am probably doing this with your consent Bill, but I will not to interfere in the relationship you have with your wife. Our arrangements will always be considerate of your position."

"Thank you for that Dave, but as I am also your submissive I appreciate your consideration. Since I am yours to command then it is doubly appreciated."

"We have discussed your position Bill," Charlie said," and we are aware that we have a duty of care towards you. I know that you are bi-sexual and we have taken this into consideration. Neither of us swings that way, but I promise you this doesn't necessarily mean we will ignore your needs in that respect We may control you, but we also have a duty of care that seeks to meet your needs.

"Thank you my lord, I merely state that like my wife the both of you control me as you do her."

"Thank you Bill we appreciate your cooperation. We all share with you a love for these three beautiful women and as we seek to meet their needs, we will also try to meet yours. Since all our overnight guests will be gone from the castle shortly after lunch I was going to ask for a meeting to consider the implication of Chantelle and Dave's forthcoming union and his induction into our lifestyle, but I think we have pretty well covered everything we need to discuss."

"As your humble submissive my lord, I would suggest that instead we should have a slightly earlier dinner time than usual. If we do that we could then adjourn to the dungeon afterwards and truly initiate Dave into the benefits of our lifestyle," I said with a smile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.