The Trade Off
Chapter 25

Copyright© 2012 by Clansman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 25 - The Honourable Lucy Smythe under new laws will be one of the first women to inherit her father's title, but the estate is foundering in a sea of debt. Charles Edward Stewart MacBain is a rich young man who has recently inherited his father's highland estate. Lucy has certain personality traits that makes her think she has something to offer him that will persaede him to rescue her and restore the family's fortunes. Will Charlie asccept her offer and restore her fortunes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting  

Chantelle

Dave said he loved me and that nothing I could say about myself would change his feelings for me. I am not so sure. I am new to the lifestyle to which I have been introduced to by Charlie and Lucy but I know this could well make him turn away from me. While I enjoy what I do with them and the others, it makes me feel guilty, slutty and unworthy at other times.

Dave has never participated in anything like this and I am really afraid he will reject me when he finds out.

When he ordered me to reveal what was going on in my life I was trying to stop myself from really breaking down and crying. Even though I tried to control myself, I could not stop the tears from flowing. Nevertheless I started to let him know what was happening, not only to me, but in both our families. This he might find even more unreal and shocking as it comes out

"When Lucy seduced me into being her Mistress, Charlie agreed to help me in my role as her dominant other," I told him. "This led me into intimate situations with both of them. As he demonstrated to me how he controlled Lucy and what he made her do for him and what he did for her, to my horror, I found myself being attracted to my own son and jealous of her. These thoughts horrified and upset me.

They picked up on this and wanted to know what was wrong. Lucy, whom you know is one of the brightest bulbs in the universe, picked up on what was worrying me and brought it out into the open. Instead of being horrified and worried or jealous, she sought to make me feel better about my physical attraction to my son."

I think Dave was very surprised at my confession and had never dreamed it possible that I would feel like that. He seemed more curious about Lucy's reaction than being shocked or seeking to condemn me for what I felt.

"I would be interested to know how our little genius sought to comfort you and make you feel better about your incestuous thoughts about your son," he told me.

"She explained why society frowned on such relationships, but went on to say that it was continuous inbreeding that made this attitude necessary in any community's view. Two people with perfectly good genes might have offspring that suffered no ill effects from their close relationship and that this was a statistical fact. She also said that as we had no intention of producing a child then there was no cause for concern if Charlie took me as his submissive. She maintained I should not feel guilty about it. As far as she was concerned: 'no harm no foul. So if I wanted to be Charlie's submissive that was fine with her.

Dave looked at me and raised his eyebrows at this.

"What was Charlie's reaction to that statement?"

"After some discussion he agreed he would become my master and it ended up that I had sex with him as well as with Lucy, This has now become part of my new lifestyle

"So both you and Lucy belong to Charlie, yet he is encouraging me to make my feelings known to you in spite of that. How is that possible and how is the situation to be resolved.

"Yes he is," I said looking up at him fearfully, "But before I tell you the answer to the second part of your question there is more."

Once more Dave looked at me and raised his eyebrows questioningly.

"I think you had better tell me, because this situation gets more and more unbelievable."

"You know about Sophie and Bill's relationship, well at their house and now at ours, they have a special room which they call the dungeon. It has all sorts of equipment whereby dominants can punish their submissives."

"And there is one in this castle?" Dave asked.

"Yes and there is also one at Charlie's place," I informed him.

"I suppose, since you are telling me this, you have experience punishment in all three places?" Dave said with a sardonic sort of smile.

"Yes I have" I told him, "and this brings me to something else you have to know. When we were last down there making final arrangements for the wedding and planning the restoration of the mansion, Sophie and Charlie ordered Bill and me to the dungeon.

When we got there Charlie gave her control of me as well as Bill. Besides the fact the Charlie punished me himself, Sophie also took control of me and Bill. Not only did she punish both of us, but she made us do things that we would never have done if we had been left to our own devices."

"Did that include you having sex with Bill?" he wanted to know, "And how did you feel about that then and how do you feel about it now?"

"I was turned on by being punished and by the fact that it was being witnessed by others. Then while I was bound and stretched over another piece of equipment Bill was ordered to take me from behind and I had yet another incredible orgasm. I never thought you were ever going to propose to me so I had decided to enjoy the lifestyle I had entered into."

"How do you feel about that now," he asked.

"Before I tell you that, there are two other things Charlie has told me you should know."

"Then before you tell me anything further, I think I want to see your dungeon so take me there my little slut and then you can continue with your rather bizarre story."

I immediately rose in response to his orders and led him to the room which Charlie had ordered to be built here. My heart fell to my boots when he addressed me as his slut. As we walked through the corridors which led to the dungeon it occurred to me that he had referred to me as 'his little slut', and a ray of hope lifted my spirits a bit

When we entered the dungeon he surveyed the equipment and I could see he was working out how some of it at least was used.

"Now this is an interesting place," he grinned as he surveyed the board with the whips ropes and canes. "I can see how some of these things might be used on an insubordinate little slut. Since you are a slut and since you are here, take off your clothes!"

My hands were trembling as I did what he told me, but eventually I managed to undress and I was standing before him naked. I think he could see the fear in my eyes."

"You are trembling and afraid, yet you do as I ask. Why is that?" He wanted to know.

"Because if you will have me, I am, as you said, your slut master." I told him."

"Well I have worked out how the cross is used," he said, "Come with me!"

He led me over to the cross and shackled me to it. And then went to the board and surveyed it.

"I am not sure how much pain each of these instruments inflict, so tell me slut, which one does Charlie use most often?"

"The cat of nine tails, master. It hurts but it does not break the skin or leave any permanent damage."

"Hmm," he said, "Then I think that is what I will use. It might help me to make up my mind what I am to do about you."

He took the whip from the board and proceeded to deliver six strokes to my bottom and they were much harder that any Charlie or Sophie had ever given me. As a result my tears started to flow almost immediately.

"I can see that it really does hurt," he said conversationally, "So why do you allow it to happen?"

"There are three reasons," I said with a sob. "I accept it because I am offering to be your sex slave. I do it because it turns me on, and I do it because you wished to punish me for being such a slutwho has made you reveal the love for the woman you thought I was. I also do it because I still hope that in spite of everything you will agree to be my master."

"Before I do that slut, you had better get on with your story." He sat down at the foot of the cross and looked up at me as he said it.

After Sophie had punished me and had Bill take me, she and Charlie were so turned on that they had sex with each other. Sophie had told him how good he had made her feel and informed him she would want to do that again. To our surprise he told her that they would do so, but when he did take her again it would only be if she agreed to be his third submissive. We were equally surprised when, after a short pause, Sophie agreed."

"Now that is interesting," he said with a smile. You are telling me that all three of you are under Charlie's control and are quite happy about it."

"Yes master," I replied, "but it is all four of us, for as Sophie's submissive Bill falls under Charlie's control too and he has accepted that role."

"What is Charlie going to do about Bill? Do you envisage him having sex with him?"

"I don't know master he has not made his intentions clear on that matter, but he has instructed me to say something to you before you make up your mind about me."

"Then you had better tell me my little slut because I am of a mind to deliver you a further punishment for the situation I find myself in."

"He said I was to tell you that if you wished, he and Lucy would set me free to be a conventional wife to you or even to be one who was submissive to you. He also told me to tell you, that if you agreed to have me and still allow me to be his submissive then he you would also gain another one, because his little slut would also become yours. You are not to take this as a bribe, but to see it is a part of the lifestyle you choose to enter."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.