The Trade Off - Cover

The Trade Off

Copyright© 2012 by Clansman

Chapter 24

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 24 - The Honourable Lucy Smythe under new laws will be one of the first women to inherit her father's title, but the estate is foundering in a sea of debt. Charles Edward Stewart MacBain is a rich young man who has recently inherited his father's highland estate. Lucy has certain personality traits that makes her think she has something to offer him that will persaede him to rescue her and restore the family's fortunes. Will Charlie asccept her offer and restore her fortunes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting  

This morning Lucy was with her parents and I was under strict instructions to avoid seeing her until I walked down the aisle towards her. It was supposed to bring bad luck if you saw your bride on the wedding day. This gave me a chance to talk with my mother over breakfast.

"How are you feeling about losing your son and gaining a daughter? I asked her with a smile.

"I am gaining a daughter in more ways than one," She giggled, "And I may have lost a son but I have also gained a master." Again this brought a giggle.

"Are you looking forward to the evening and having Dave as your partner? It will certainly give you a chance to snuggle up to him on the dance floor and make him aware of your considerable assets."

"I am a bit worried about that actually. I want to make this an opportunity to talk to him about how I feel but I just don't know how he will react. I have also worried that I would not be able to try and make him my submissive."

"I don't think you need to worry about the last part. I told you Lucy had talked to him and shared a bit about the true nature of your relationship with her and me. She also told him a bit about you and her. She has also hinted to him that you are aware you have a submissive streak. As I have pointed out before, you should be worrying about whether or not you can respond to him as his submissive rather than his master."

"You know, I think I would be more comfortable accepting the latter role and become his submissive"

"Knowing Dave as I do, if you talk to him about deepening your relationship, I think that is the role you will end up in mother," I said with a grin. "So maybe you should also be worrying about having your bottom smacked with those large and powerful hands of his."

"Having experienced something like that from my current master and mistress, that thought rather turns me on," She giggled.

"In that case, if it wasn't my wedding day." I would be tempted to give you a reminder of what it is like," I said with a grin.

"You are a wicked man my lord to make such threats to your slutty mother when you have no intention of carrying them out."

"Don't be too disappointed, my little slut. If Dave responds to you in the way I think he will, then you may well experience your desires later on today."

"Then I shall live in hope, but how will you feel about that if it happens."

"Both Lucy and I have told you that we are willing to release you from any commitments made to us if that becomes necessary so don't worry about us.

I would say once more though, before he makes any commitment to you tell him the full nature of your relationship with us and with the others in our group.

"Do you think that is wise?"

"Yes I do. If Dave wants no part of that kind of lifestyle then he should know about how we live." If you don't do that I think it would come out anyway because he would be living with us much more closely than hitherto."

"You are probably right and it is just one more thing I have to worry about. I feel I am so close to something I really desire but it could so easily slip through my fingers."

"If it is any comfort to you, take the opportunity when you have the chance and tell him we have spoken about it. You can also say I have told you if he accepts you as his sub, and is willing to let me continue as your master, then my other little slut will also become his slave. Make sure he knows that this is not a bribe but a matter of fact because of the lifestyle he will be adopting. You can also point out that Sophie too will come under his control if he joins us."

"Will Sophie accept that?"

"She has no choice; she too is my slut and will do what she is told. What's more I think she will enjoy it. With those enticements, I think I know what Dave will choose. He is also wise enough to see it also makes it less likely that he will ever find himself facing what he went through with Fay. Lucy told me that was one of the fears which held him back from getting too close to you."

"I can see how it would do that," my mother said with a smile, "But he should have known I would never do that to him.

"You can tell him that," It will reinforce what you have to offer him."

"Thanks son, I feel a bit more confident about this now that I have heard what you have to say and I will do as you advise."

"Then I look forward to hearing about a good outcome before we depart for America, I told her."

Lucy

As mum helped me into my wedding dress I was amazed at how things had turned out for me. I had offered myself to Charlie as a sort of sacrifice to save our estate. I never dreamed that in the short space of time which has led to this day and our marriage that I would by then be madly in love with my master and he with me. Now as I prepared for the ceremony, helped by my mother and my two bridesmaids, I was excited and happy about entering this next stage of my life.

Even more amazing was how things have turned out for both our families. It was a shock when I discovered that my dad was my mum's submissive but that was easy for me to accept. Now things have developed to the point where Charlie is in control of all of us and Chantelle has become my dominant as well. I suspect that by the end of the day Dave might also become involved and that we will all end up in his and Charlie's control. That thought really turns me on and I look forward to finding out how that situation is going to develop.

Before my bridesmaids arrived to help me get dressed, I had given my mum a heads up on what might happen between Chantelle and Dave, for I was fairly certain that things would develop in the way that Charlie and I anticipated. Like me she saw what would probably happen if and accepted that if things developed as I expected and then she too would come under their dominion. She had told me that she never expected to be the submissive of one man never mind two. Then she had giggled and said both our families were going to be living in interesting times

Once we were all dressed and ready to go, my mum led me and my bridesmaids to the room just of the great hall where the ceremony was being held. The butler welcomed us and told us he would come and fetch us when it was time for me to walk down the aisle to take my place at Charlie's side. My dad was already in the room waiting for us and would escort me to my groom's side.

I knew Charlie was probably waiting for me with the same kind of loving anticipation that I was experiencing. This made my heart beat little fasters I realised how big a step this was in our lives.

In what seemed no time at all the butler, who was acting as master of ceremonies, came back and said everyone was in their place and that it was time for me to walk down the aisle and enter into the next phase of my life. I was about to become Mrs. Charles Edward Stewart.

Charlie

Dave and I had a light lunch before making our way to the hall in which the wedding was to take place. We were both dressed in our highland regalia, the kilts of which were in my family tartan. Dave with his height, broad shoulders and well shaped legs would have been used by any artist to depict the ideal highland warrior. Lucy will probably paint him one day I thought with a smile. As we ate I decided to sound him out about how he was feeling with regard to what my bride had said.

"Lucy told me that she had talked to you about the nature of our relationship and also how she had ensnared Chantelle into our lifestyle. How do you feel about that," I asked?

"As far as you and Lucy are concerned, I think you are a very lucky young man. She is a beautiful, highly intelligent woman and she has given herself to you in a way any man might dream of." As for the rest it is nobody's business except for those involved. I am a broad minded man," he said with a grin.

"Yes, that may be true, but from what Lucy said, you may be on the brink of getting yourself involved with the situation, especially if you act on your feelings towards my mother."

"Oh, and just what are those feelings your lady conveyed to you that I am supposed to have?"

"Come off it Dave, you and my mother have always been good friends and since my dad died you have become her right hand man. She has come to depend on you more and more in the business of the running our estate. What is more I know how she feels about you? I also think she is right when she tells me that you probably feel the same way about her. She believes you refuse to give in to those feelings because of the supposed class difference between you. While Lucy on the other hand told me the real reason was your fear to commit in case you are hurt badly again."

"I admit that was the main reason, though the other reasons I gave Lucy were also valid. But she assured me they were not things that should concern me and obviously she was right. Because you are asking me about my feelings it is obvious you would approve of my courtship. It is also true, when I look at it rationally, that Chantelle would never do to me what Fay did. So I really should put these feelings aside and act on the fact that I do indeed love your mother."

"Then let me give you a piece of advice. If I were you I would act on it sooner rather than later. In fact today you have an excellent opportunity to do so because she has asked you to be her partner at the wedding dinner and the festivities afterwards."

He smiled at me, "Funny you should say that since it is the plan of action I had in mind."

"One last thing, if you are serious about pursuing Chantelle, you have already seen how she is involved with us. If you wish, then we will both withdraw from that involvement or you can accept it. If I was in your shoes I would take command of her and make her your submissive. She has more or less told me that she would not only accept that, but would probably enjoy it."

"Do you think that is really necessary since I have never thought of entering that kind of lifestyle?"

"In this case, Yes. Before you commit yourself to her and accept that role, promise me you will command her to tell you the truth about the relationships that exist between our two families."

"I already know that his Lordship is a submissive if that is what you are referring to."

"In part it is, nevertheless, ask her to come clean about things before you make up your mind what to do. If you haven't worked it out by yourself by then, ask her to tell you what I promised concerning Lucy"

He looked at me with a puzzled expression. "You are being very mysterious about all this."

"Only because you and Chantelle need to have this discussion and what she has to say must to come from her."

"You know Lucy said almost the same thing when we had our discussion. So if both of you feel that way then I will do as you ask."

By the time we had finished our discussion it was time for us to make our way to the great hall which could be used for festivities like a wedding or merely for entertaining a large number of guests. It currently had seating laid out for all the guests who were attending our celebration of marriage. The guests were seated on each side of the aisle which ran down the middle so that the bride could process down to stand with her groom.

After the ceremony the guests would be taken to another large room where they would be served drinks while tables were laid out for the wedding dinner. This was the custom at Scottish weddings. Following the dinner there would be speeches from the groom, the best man the Father of the bride and sometimes one of the guests. He usually gave a vote of thanks for the hospitality they had all received.

With Dave by my side we made our way to the table which stood at the end of the aisle and which would be used for signing the register and other official documents. Almost all the family, since the return from America, had been married at the castle. When we arrived at the front we were greeted by the local Church of Scotland minister who ran the three small parish churches in the villages around the castle estate. He had agreed to officiate at the ceremony since my mother had been a regular in her attendance at the nearest of those Churches.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.