The Trade Off
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2012 by Clansman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 21 - The Honourable Lucy Smythe under new laws will be one of the first women to inherit her father's title, but the estate is foundering in a sea of debt. Charles Edward Stewart MacBain is a rich young man who has recently inherited his father's highland estate. Lucy has certain personality traits that makes her think she has something to offer him that will persaede him to rescue her and restore the family's fortunes. Will Charlie asccept her offer and restore her fortunes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting  

Charlie

On Sunday morning we all got up at different times. I had risen first then the others drifted down. As Lucy and I came downstairs she asked what we wanted for breakfast and when we had given her our orders she started to cook

"In the meantime," she said, "you can help yourself to cereal and Juice."

"We will do that," I told her, but in the light of day, how do you feel about what happened yesterday?"

"Fulfilled and happy master," she said with a giggle. I like being a dominant but I also like being dominated and sometimes I have let Yolande do that to me as I have done with her."

"I am pleased to hear that," I said, but you have to realise that this is no part time thing. When I said you were mine to do with as I wish it will be for as long as I want it to continue."

"I accepted that last night, and I am happy with that. I love your big cock and the way you use it. I just hope my daughter can accept that and remain willing to share you with me."

My mum had entered the room and had obviously heard what Joyce had to say.

"Oh you don't need to have any worries on that score, she is already sharing him with me and if it was needed I can command her anytime to let Charlie make love to you. At this moment in time son, I take it is alright for me to call you Charlie?"

Yes it is but it raises another point so that it is clearly defined when we are acting as equal or when you are being my submissives. With Lucy it is when I address her by her full name, Lucinda. Neither of your names easily lends themselves to that kind of distinction."

"For me you could use my full Italian name, though it is only a vowel of a difference. It is Sophia. I picked up Sophie as a school girl and it stuck." Joyce Told me

"No, I think I like Sophie for it reminds me of your Italian ancestry so I will use that as your normal name, and if you need reminding that you are in slave mode, I will call you Joyce. Would you mind if we re-christened her, Bill."

"I would not mind at all I think I will use Sophie in the future when I refer to her, though sometimes I may forget" Her concurred

"Then that is what we will do," I told him, "but I am a bit stuck with mum. I can't think of an abbreviation for her.

"If all the others have slave names," mum responded, "I also have a middle name, so you could use that to let me know if I am to resume my normal position. In slave mode I would be Chantelle which I am now used but if there is any doubt about the mode I am supposed to be in you could just say Francesca things are normal."

"So Chantelle will be the name we use all the time, but if we need to remind you that things have returned to normal we use your middle name,"

"I would prefer it that way," my mother affirmed.

"Then if that is OK with you I will do that, but I will shorten it to Fran. I don't want zombies who do everything I say. You are all intelligent and beautiful women. That is demonstrated by Lucy, who even in her submissive state can engineer situations to suit herself and get what she wants."

All three of my girls burst out laughing when I said this for Joyce, now called Sophie had been aware of Lucy's machinations to get my mother to accept her as her submissive and also how she had stage managed my mother's submission to me.

"If we are agreed then Sophie and Chantelle now know that while they are my submissives unless I use their slave names normal relationships will be observed. The same applies to Lucy but she is a special case. We have a contract which states I can use her body at any time for my pleasure. That means if I feel like spanking her at any time, whether she deserves it or not, she does not have to be in submissive mode for that to happen."

"That isn't quite fair," my mother replied "we could be having a normal debate or argument and you could decide to spank her if she disagreed with you."

"Yes, I suppose that is the case, it is also true that out of the blue I could also decide I wanted her naked and desired the pleasure of seeing her bottom reddened for no reason at all. So she knows that she walks a fine line all the time."

"What do you say to that, daughter mine? Sophie asked with a smile, and I suspected she knew what Lucy's answer would be.

"I am always at my Lord and Master's disposal and my body is his to do with as he wishes. If he wants the pleasure of spanking me, then so be it. I will find my pleasure in pleasing him and I dare say in other ways too if he fulfils his desires."

"That means the only person whose status we have not discussed is his Lordship's role in all this."

"There is no problem with that," Bill said. He had obviously been standing at the breakfast room door and heard a bit of our discussions.

"I am the property of Sophie, and if she decrees I have to submit to her master then that is what I will do."

"Are you saying that she has to command you to submit to me in each situation that arises?" I asked him.

"No I am not saying that, In submitting to you and making it clear that she is your slave, then it follows that since I belong to her I also belong to you. I am more than happy to do so, especially as you are making a slight distinction between our submission and Lucy's; though that is your decision. Submissives are always at their master's pleasure. So you can do what you want with them at any time."

"I realize that but I also want my women to be themselves, and that includes Lucy. I don't want automatons who will only act on my commands and in ways that they think will please me. I want them free to be themselves unless I deem the situation to be otherwise. Hence the slave names.

"A wise decision master and it means I will be to you what I have been to Sophie over all these years," Bill said with a smile.

Lucy

This has been an amazing weekend. Last night in the dungeon Charlie really asserted himself and he has taken control of every member of both families including my dad. This morning everyone has confirmed his position and seems to be quite comfortable with it. When I put my proposition to him I never dreamed that anything like this would happen.

It is the same with his mum; I did proposition her and was happy when she agreed to be my mistress. I was surprised when she fell under Charlie's spell, submitted to him and allowed him to fuck her. Now she has been fucked by my father and is also controlled by my mum. So far neither my mum nor my dad has not done anything with me, but I am not betting against it. We could become a right incestuous and sexually intertwined group.

When we get home this evening and I get Charlie to myself. It will be interesting to see how he really feels about these developments. I am really happy about the way things have turned out. It might not be what most people would call normal but I am not really concerned about that. We are all consenting adults and we are not going to be interbreeding so as far as I am concerned, no harm no foul.

But as Charlie has pointed out people who are as bright as I am and who think outside the box are usually more than a bit odd.

However, the rest of the day proceeded fairly normally and by mid afternoon we drove back to Bristol, caught our plane. When we arrived back at Edinburgh Chantelle drove with us to our house and seemed set on driving back home that evening, but Charlie persuaded her to wait until morning as he felt that she had done enough travelling for one day.

We had a light, but late evening meal and when things had been cleared away Charlie said with a smile,

"Now Lucinda and you Fran, I want you both up in our bedroom and stripped naked while I attend to some things down here. While you are waiting for me Lucinda you can prepare your mistress, because I will doubtless want to meet her needs before she leaves for home."

"That will be my pleasure master" I told him as I reached out and took Chantelle's hand and was about to lead her towards the stairs.

"Not so fast, my eager little slut. You have just earned yourself another spanking. Do you know why?" I asked.

I was puzzled for a moment or two and then I realised what I had said.

"I apologise my Lord, I know you prefer that title and I forgot. Do you want to punish me before or after you have pleasured my mistress?"

"Oh I think it should be beforehand. He told me, "You can begin by giving me a blow Job and spanking you will undoubtedly get me aroused again so that I can take care of my mother. No doubt seeing you spanked once again will get her juices flowing freely

"It will be as you wish my Lord." I replied

"Then go and prepare yourselves." He ordered

Charlie

When they had gone I went to the dungeon I chose the instrument I would use on Lucy. I decided I would push her boundaries a little further and picked one of thinner canes. I knew I would raise some welts on her bottom with this so I decided I would only give her six strokes. I also decided not to put my full force behind them to see how she reacted.

I also took some lubricant and a medium sized strap on dildo with me as I had further plans for Lucy and my mum. Once I had collected these things I headed upstairs to the bedroom where my ladies awaited me. It was going to be an interesting and satisfying evening.

When I entered the bedroom I found Chantelle and Lucy in the 69 position and as I watched the brought one another to orgasm. I smiled to myself and decided I was going to manipulate the situation to my own advantage. Realising that I was there and had been watching them they both turned towards me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.