The Trade Off
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2012 by Clansman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 16 - The Honourable Lucy Smythe under new laws will be one of the first women to inherit her father's title, but the estate is foundering in a sea of debt. Charles Edward Stewart MacBain is a rich young man who has recently inherited his father's highland estate. Lucy has certain personality traits that makes her think she has something to offer him that will persaede him to rescue her and restore the family's fortunes. Will Charlie asccept her offer and restore her fortunes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting  

Charlie

"I know from what you have said that for the time being you are not thinking about dating, but you are still quite young and you are a very attractive and sexy woman. If you enter into a relationship with Lucy you have to think about how that will impact on your life choices if the right man comes along.

"That may never happen," my mother said, "but you are right it is something I need to give some thought to."

If you don't mind me saying something about that, I would like to say how I feel about it," Lucy said.

"That's why you are here," Lucy, "this is a three way discussion and your views are important."

"I have made it plain that I am attracted to your mum, but it is not just sexual. I have a feeling that we are going to be very close and that I will love her dearly. Should the right man come along though; I would want you to find happiness with him. If that meant breaking off our intimacy, for want of a better word, then I would not stand in your way"

"I think you are right Lucy, I feel that I want to be close to you and share in your life, but I don't want you to be hurt in the process." Chantelle told her.

"I don't think I would be hurt if you found a new husband, I would be glad for you, because I have Charlie and in the meantime we would have shared something which would always be very precious to both of us."

"Are you sure you could cope with that situation if it arose?" I wanted to know.

"These things are always difficult to predict Charlie as you well know. I would be a little sad that something so good had come to an end, but your love is my anchor and with you by my side I feel I would cope with most things. It may seem a strange anomaly, since I am a submissive personality, but I think I am also quite a strong person in every other way. If I wasn't, I would hardly have dared to approach you with my proposition!"

"That is true, your submissiveness has prevented me from seeing that, but I think you are right. There is another aspect which mum has to think about though. We will be sharing a very intimate relationship with another person and I would want to be part of that process and teach you how to handle her and I think Joyce might feel the same way. If so then all three, or should I say all four of us, may find ourselves baring more than our souls in the process. If that happens, could you cope with your son's nakedness or my future mother in law's, for that matter?"

At this Lucy burst out laughing, and both myself and Chantelle turned to look at her in surprise. Lucy noticed this and stifled her laughter.

"Oh Charlie, that was such a diplomatic way of saying that at some point all of us may see each other naked and indulging in sexual practices even if they are not with each one of us. Having seen you naked and being aware that you really are a hunk and knowing that you have beautiful and very substantial cock, it occurred to me that Chantelle, and Joyce, now that you have mentioned her, may also enjoy seeing you naked. I also suspect that you might enjoy seeing them au natural since they are both well endowed, well proportioned, and beautiful mature women."

At this my mother burst out laughing and this set Lucy off once more while I just gave a wry smile.

When they had calmed down again it was my mother who spoke first,

"A mother gets used to seeing how her son has developed, and while she might think he is a fine looking young man, she does not see him as his girlfriend sees him, so she does not think of him as a hunk," She said looking at Lucy with a smile. "Now that the said girlfriend has pointed this out though, it occurs to me that his mother, in this instance, may well enjoy seeing him in all his natural glory."

This statement sent the two of them into another fit of the giggles.

"OK, I get the point you both think it unlikely that it will upset any of the women concerned to see me naked or for me to see them in the same condition."

"You were right to bring it up son and make us aware that it was likely to happen," my mother said stifling her laughter, "We just hope that seeing such a bevy of beauties in that state you will be able to cope with it."

This set them off again and this time I joined in their mirth. My mother had just turned the tables on me.

"Touché," I said. "I think I will manage; though doubtless a certain part of my anatomy may show its appreciation of such a spectacle."

That caused another outburst of laughter from the women. We continued the discussion for some time, but it seemed clear that both Lucy and my mother felt they could cope with most situations that might arise should they decide to go down that road. As a result I called a halt to the proceedings by summing up what we had decided.

"It seems to me that you both feel that you would have little difficulty coping with any situation they might arise if you entered into a relationship such as we have been discussing and I agree. I am going to leave it up to you to decide if and when you would want to enter into any such an arrangement. Lucy has my permission to do so if she wishes."


Lucy

Having given me his permission to submit to his mother if both of us desired that outcome, Charlie rose to his feet.

"I have some business to take care of with Dave before I leave, so if you two want to discuss the possibility of becoming a Dom and Sub, I will leave you to it."

I looked over at Chantelle who summoned a maid and asked for a fresh brew of tea. The girl cleared the coffee table and left to do as she had been asked. When she left I spoke to Chantelle.

"I have told you how I feel about this mum, so it is really up to you whether or not you want to proceed."

"It is too late in the day to initiate anything on this visit Lucy so I still have a bit of time before I need to make up my mind. The more I think about it the more I am tempted to take up your offer," At that she giggled.

I was puzzled by this so I asked her what was causing her merriment this time.

"I think it is, to me at least, a very daring thing to contemplate, but when you invite me to consider taking up with you, you make it sound even more daring and even positively illegal."

That did not shed any light on why she should find that in any way funny.

"Come on, Lucy, you are the brightest bulb here. It sounds a terribly incestuous proposal to make when you phrase it as you do."

The penny dropped and as I realised what I had said, I could see the cause of her laughter. I had said the equivalent of "Mum, would you like to have sex with me and have me as your submissive while your son watches?"

"I see what you mean; it does make it sound like a very naughty and incestuous relationship to propose." I said with a giggle of my own.

"Could I ask a question I should have asked before? Charlie does not seem to treat you as his slave all the time? How does he differentiate?"

"I think he mentioned that in the discussion we had. You can differentiate between our normal interaction and how I must act when I am in bondage to you by doing what Charlie does. Most of the time I am Lucy his girlfriend and future wife. When he wants me as his slave, he signals that by calling me Lucinda. This does not mean I cannot be punished for my actions when he is treating me as his equal. It is his right to decide to punish me at any time whether I think I deserve it or not."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.