The Trade Off
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2012 by Clansman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15 - The Honourable Lucy Smythe under new laws will be one of the first women to inherit her father's title, but the estate is foundering in a sea of debt. Charles Edward Stewart MacBain is a rich young man who has recently inherited his father's highland estate. Lucy has certain personality traits that makes her think she has something to offer him that will persaede him to rescue her and restore the family's fortunes. Will Charlie asccept her offer and restore her fortunes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting  

Charlene

Having just discovered that Lucy was attracted to her and would, with Charlie's permission, submit to her and try to meet any sexual needs she may have, had amazed me. Even more surprising was the fact that it followed from this, if she failed to please me or disobeyed me in any way, Lucy would also accept any punishment from my hand that I might want to administer for those offences. I found this very puzzling. The very fact that Lucy felt like this and had planted these thoughts in my mind was embarrassing and the fact that I was now talking about them to another person embarrassed me no end.

"Are you telling me that Lucy was not teasing me but in reality was making me an offer?" I asked Joyce

"I think the little madam was doing several things with that statement, she is, after all, a very intelligent young woman. She was teasing you to see how you would react. She was also telling Charlie that she was attracted to you and if he gave his permission she would try to meet the needs of a woman who had been widowed almost in her sexual prime. Above all she was extending you an invitation to become her mistress if you were at all attracted to her in that way." Joyce told me.

"How could that possibly work, Charlie is her master and I would become a rival for her affections."

"Not at all," Joyce informed me. "She will be with Charlie most of the time. I get the impression from things he said when he stayed with us; he is thinking of following in his father's footsteps for a time at any rate and will become a soldier."

"What difference does that make? They will get a quarter or rent a house near anywhere they are posted."

"True, but in today's soldiering he may well get nine month postings to places like Afghanistan even though the bulk of our troops are being withdrawn from that country. And Charlie might want her to come and stay for a time with each of us" Joyce pointed out

"Do you think she would prefer to come and stay with me rather than return home to you?"

"If those circumstances prevailed, yes I do. I also imagine that if he had given permission for you to become her mistress, Charlie would rather entrust her to your care than leave her on her own. All this, however presumes that you yourself would not be averse to taking on such role and would indeed tend to her needs in the absence of her husband."

"You have been frank with me about the relationships of your household so I feel I should be equally frank with you. Growing up I had a best friend and we were inseparable, so much so that people thought we were sisters. In my teens and through my university days we were lovers. It started with teenage exploration and finished as a full blown affair. Neither of us were true Lesbians but we did love each other. It came to an end when she met the man who became her husband and sometime later I met Bill."

"In that case," Joyce said with a smile, "I would really like to know how our little madam's game affected you."

"It brought memories flooding back and if the truth be told, it made me wet thinking about the very possibility of seducing a beautiful and well endowed young woman like Lucy," Charlene giggled and Joyce joined in

"That brings us full circle," Joyce said when their laughter had died down. "You have a choice you can make which will give you real insight into Lucy and Bill's situation."

"Only if Charlie gave his permission," Charlene reminded her. "I doubt he would want his mother dominating his wife."

"I think he might well. He took Lucy to task for baiting you without his permission; he did not rebuke her for the offer she made. So it might surprise you what Charlie will do. Indeed he might enjoy teaching his mother how to handle her. Come to think of it I would not mind doing a bit of instruction in that field myself." Joyce told her.

"You have given me something to think about and placed a great deal of temptation in my path, Joyce. I don't know if I could even consider going down that road."

"Tell Charlie about our discussion and sound him out. Ultimately it will be his decision which counts in all this."

"I might just do that," I told her. "It might prove to be my chance to turn the tables on them and give them a bit of a shock."


Charlie

After Lucy's parents left early on Sunday morning she asked my mother if she could spend some time in the art room which grandfather had stocked. Naturally my mother gave her permission and she departed.

"Now that we are alone, there is something I would like to discuss with you." My mother declared.

I wondered if she was still worrying about the nature of my relationship with Lucy so I said that I was always ready to listen to what my mother had to say.

"I am not going to pontificate, Charlie." She said, "But I wanted to discuss something with you which resulted from a talk I had with Joyce when we finished making arrangements for the wedding."

"Then I am prepared to listen and if I can shed any light on what you both talked about, then I will."

"I want you to know that she told me the nature of her relationship with Bill and after making the mistake of assuming she was the submissive one, she put me right."

"Ah!" I said, "Does her revelation of the fact that she is also in that kind of relationship trouble you?"

"Strangely enough it doesn't, for as she pointed out they have been happily married for over twenty one years. This was reassuring and showed that despite the nature of these relationships they can be lasting and happy."

"Then I take it something else came up which you want to talk to me about?"

"Yes it did and it concerns Lucy. I spoke about my difficulty in understanding not just the nature of these relationships, but how the dominant can punish the submissive and why the submissive wants to be punished."

"And what did Joyce have to say on that subject?" I asked.

"She spoke about how she came to be Bill's dominant other and the reasons she gave for doing it were much the same as the reasons you gave as to why you did it with and for Lucy. But then she went on to say something which completely shook me, so much so that I felt I had to bring it up with you."

That statement worried me and I wondered if Joyce had offered to give her some experience of being a submissive or vice versa but when she did reveal to me what was said, I was the one who was shaken.

"Joyce told me if that if I wanted to, I could find out for myself what a dominant submissive relationship was like if I really wanted to."

"Just how were you going to get that kind of experience in the situation we now find ourselves?"

"Apparently she and Lucy had a fairly personal and intense discussion about the weekend you spent here with us and she told her mother how she had baited me. She also revealed that Lucy was Bi sexual and found me a very attractive woman."

"Lucy told also told me that and it does not surprise methat Lucy is attracted to you, for I am your son, and I think you are a beautiful and sexy woman to."

I laughed at this for my mother blushed as she had done when Lucy had all but propositioned her.

"You might well laugh; but Joyce pointed out that your bride was probably doing more than that in the statement she made that day. Yes, she was baiting me to see how I would react, but she was also making it clear to you that if you gave your permission, she found me so sexually attractive, that as Joyce, put it, she would give herself to me in a heartbeat and become my submissive to. Do you think she is right?"

Now it was my turn to wonder if this was going where I thought it was going.

"Joyce is right mother. Lucy would give herself to you in a minute if I allowed her, but he question is, would you want her in that kind of relationship or does the thought of being with another woman turn you off rather than on?"

"As I said to Joyce, since all of you have been so open about your sexual lives, you might as well know that I can be open about mine as well, but not a word to anyone outside the family."

Now it was my turn to be shocked, my mother was going to reveal something about her sexual past to me, to her son.

"You know that your Aunt Alice and I were best friends from the time we were toddlers. Sometimes people thought we were sisters and no sisters could have loved each other more than we did. As a result when we got into our teens, our first sexual experiments were with each other and since we really did love each other they blossomed into a full scale relationship that lasted through our final two years of school and all through our university careers"

"Now you have really amazed me, mum," I said. "I knew that you and Aunt Alice were close and that is why she was chosen to be my godmother but I would never have guessed you were that close."

"It is not just modern teenagers who can enter into different sexual relationships," my mother told me with a smile I suppose they have been doing it even before Noah got out of his ark,

"Then I want to know where this is going and why you are telling me now?" I asked.

"I am telling you this because when your young madam propositioned me she turned me on. I am also telling you this because when Joyce pointed out that she thought you would give her permission to enter into that kind of relationship. She also pointed out that you might want to leave her in my care if, when you join the army, you have a posting to somewhere like Afghanistan. This made the offer even more tempting"

"Now that last point is not something I had got round to thinking about, but it would be a neat solution," I said with a smile.

Now it was me who was baiting my mother and holding out the possibility that I might give my permission for that kind of relationship with her daughter in law.

"So is Joyce right and would you consider such a relationship because that is what you are alluding to with that last remark?" My mother challenged.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.