The Trade Off - Cover

The Trade Off

Copyright© 2012 by Clansman

Chapter 13

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The Honourable Lucy Smythe under new laws will be one of the first women to inherit her father's title, but the estate is foundering in a sea of debt. Charles Edward Stewart MacBain is a rich young man who has recently inherited his father's highland estate. Lucy has certain personality traits that makes her think she has something to offer him that will persaede him to rescue her and restore the family's fortunes. Will Charlie asccept her offer and restore her fortunes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting  

Lucy

When we finished our meal Charlie asked me what I wanted to do next. I think he was worried because I had been a bit emotional and tearful before we sat down to eat. He was now giving me the option to postpone any punishment until the next day. I on the other hand had begun to think things through and was ready to get back to our normal ways.

"I am fine Charlie, more than fine in fact. You have really helped me this morning and evening. I think I am going to be more accepting of what I am as a result and I will be more open about what I am in the future. I am not going to hide it from people I know and trust. So let us carry on as we planned. When we have had time to digest our dinner let's go down to the playroom as we planned. I think play room is a better name for it than dungeon"

"Ok Lucy, if that's what you want to do, but before we go I have something which I must retrieve from our bedroom before we proceed to the basement."

With that he disappeared up to our bedroom and when he came down a few minutes later he was carrying the fine gold chain which went with my necklace and he clipped it to my beautiful gold collar and left it dangling over the back of my chair.

"Whenever you are ready Lucinda, I will lead you down to our playroom and prepare you for your punishment. In fact a better idea would be for us to go down now and relax on that big bed until we are ready to start. It will be more comfortable than sitting here I think. Now get on to your hands and knees and crawl behind me to the play room"

"I agree my Lord I think that would be much more preferable," I said with a grin then dropped to my knees and like the faithful bitch I was, I followed him as he had commanded

When we came to the stairs leading to the basement he, pulled me to my feet and led down the stairs.


Charlie

When Lucy agreed with my suggestion I took hold of her chain and led her downstairs to the dungeon, or playroom as she now preferred to call it. I am going to have difficulty making the mental adjustment to call it that because I have thought of it as a dungeon and a place of torture. However I will need to get my head round the idea and go along with her wishes. Once we reached the basement I led her over to the bed and undressed her, hanging her clothes on the rack which had thoughtfully been placed nearby.

Now that she was naked I commanded her to undress me and she did so, hanging up my garments on the rack. It reminded me of the ones they use in shops to display garments and it had an ample supply of hangers. When she had done this we both climbed on the bed and I took her in arms and she snuggled into me. Needless to say when she did so my cock immediately responded and within seconds it was as hard as iron.

"I see Charlie Junior obviously likes your idea of us getting together in the playroom and on this lovely big bed," she giggled as she felt my hard cock poking at her tummy.

"You could hardly expect anything else since he is now snuggled up to the beautiful, sexy lady who has climbed into bed with me. I don't think he will ever be inclined to disappoint you or fail to salute you when he finds himself in that situation," I said with a grin.

"If that is the case, my Lord, I think I should show him that I really appreciated his compliments"

Having said that she rose to her knees and moved between my legs and Charlie Junior found himself being engulfed in the warm moistness of her mouth. After a few seconds I realised my cock was pressing against the entrance to her throat but to my surprise she did not draw back. Instead I felt my hard rod slip past the opening and though she gagged a bit she still didn't draw back but pushed forward so that it slid in even further.

This got me so excited that I began to ride her mouth though I tried to control what I was doing and not to thrust too hard. Fortunately I didn't have to exercise this control for very long since I very quickly shot my seed down her throat. When I took my shrinking cock from her mouth I pulled her up on top of me and kissed her.

"That was a wonderful surprise," I told her, "I did not think you would be able to achieve anything like that so soon."

"I've been practicing," she told me with a giggle. "I thought if I was going to be a proper little slut, then I should be able to do things like that for my lord and master. I want to become so proficient that I can take your whole length into my mouth. When I achieve this you will not need to hold back my lord but you can ride me as hard and as fast as you want to."

I didn't ask how she had practiced because I wasn't sure I wanted to know, but I sure would appreciate her efforts when she achieved her goal.

"So you noticed I was holding back?" I asked.

"Yes my Lord and I appreciated your consideration and control."

"It is a good job I did not last very long as I don't know how long I could maintain that control; you had me so aroused it could have slipped at any second."

"Then I think I am glad of that as well my Lord, but if I had known you were going to cum so quickly I might have attempted to take your whole length inside me as I think I could have held it there for a short time."

I smiled at that statement. "Let me say my precious little slut that I am grateful that you are striving to please your Lord and Master in so many different ways."

We cuddled and caressed for a bit while I recovered from the blow job Lucy had given me. When I had recovered I reminded her why we were here in the first place.

"Now Lucinda I want to be sure that you are prepared for what is about to happen. The reason why we are here is so that I can administer your punishment which I think mounts up as follows; five points for leading my mother into temptation without my permission. Then there is the matter of a further five penalty points for questioning my order in the cafe and five points for your hesitation in carrying out those orders. You also get a bonus of five points because I promised them to you while we were upstairs as a result of something you said. I think this amounts to twenty five points in all and translates into twenty five spanks with whichever instrument I choose to use in order to administer them."

I led her over to the spanking stool and she bent over it and stretched out so that her hands and feet could be clamped to the shackles on the floor. She was now in a position where her bum was at the top of the barrel like stool and her body fully stretched so that she could not move either backwards or forwards. As I stood back and looked at the position in which she was so firmly held I concluded that while it gave me and excellent view of her beautifully rounded bottom it could not be very comfortable for her. However, as a submissive slut, I don't suppose whoever designed it did so with her comfort in mind. I went to the board and was tempted to withdraw the wooden paddles but this would have been a very severe punishment and I didn't think she was ready for that. I was still tempted to take them in my hands to see how she would react but I resisted doing so. Instead I picked up the same kind of whip which we had used at Yolande's place. It would hurt and it would leave vivid red stripes across her bottom but it would not cut her flesh or bruise her too badly.

I remember that in the shop she had been in tears by the twelfth stroke and I wondered how she would fare with the total which I had now chosen to administer. I decided to give her some options.

"If you wish to stop the punishment before the full amount is administered you can use your amber word to halt it and the rest can be administered at a later date, though if you do so another five strokes will be added to those remaining."

She gave me a look which contained apprehension but also determination and I realised that she was going to try and take the full twenty five strokes. When I had used the whip at Yolande's I had not held back and I felt that if I did so now she would notice the difference and I didn't know whether this would give her a sense of relief or disappointment. The trouble with being a novice in this kind of situation lay in the fact that I was unsure what would be the best thing to do when handling your submissive. In the end I decided that I would deliver the blows with a little less than full force unless she demanded it should be otherwise.

When the first blow landed it left a red stripe across her bottom so like the last time I decided to make a diagonal pattern where each stoke crossed the last from a different angle. By the time I reached fifteen her breathing was a bit ragged and tears had sprung from her eyes but unlike the last time she had remained silent until the twentieth blow landed. At this her sobs became audible and I had to steel myself to deliver the last five blows. As the last blow fell her body went limp and I began to wonder if I was cut out for the role she wanted me to play.

I moved swiftly to release her and then I lifted her and carried her to the bed. I laid her face down on the mattress and she turned her head to look at me. Despite my reservations there was a look of triumph on her face and she whispered,

"Thank you master I want you to know that my body is yours to do with as you wish, so take me now my Lord and use me for your pleasure."

As she said this she raised herself onto her hands and knees inviting me to take her from behind. This was enough to overcome my hesitancy and my cock immediately hardened. I climbed onto the bed and place my hard cock at the entrance to her pussy and with a single thrust I entered her fully. My passion and lust now took over and I started to ride her in earnest and all I thought about was striving for my release. To me she had become my bitch in heat and all I wanted to do was inseminate her with my seed. She was responding now and started to moan

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.