The Trade Off
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2012 by Clansman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The Honourable Lucy Smythe under new laws will be one of the first women to inherit her father's title, but the estate is foundering in a sea of debt. Charles Edward Stewart MacBain is a rich young man who has recently inherited his father's highland estate. Lucy has certain personality traits that makes her think she has something to offer him that will persaede him to rescue her and restore the family's fortunes. Will Charlie asccept her offer and restore her fortunes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting  

Charlie

On our way south we stopped off for a break in Birnam and had a coffee and scone at a little tearoom beside a garage. While we were sitting at the table waiting for our order to be served, I looked over at Lucy,

"You were being very suggestive with my mother Lucinda and although she held her own in the word games, I got the impression that you were baiting her and trying to get her to ask me if she could punish you and make you get her off"

"My Lord your mother is a more attractive woman than Yolande and she has an even more powerful personality. I enjoyed serving Yolande but I never thought that someday I might have deep feelings for her. I think I will come to love your mother and it would give me great pleasure to be under her control and to meet the sexual needs which she obviously has but that is not for me to decide. I would only do so if you gave her permission"

"That is as it should be," I told her, "But I feel that you should have thought of that before you started putting her in the way of temptation. You should have sought my permission rather than take it upon yourself to do as you did. As a result, when I get you back home you are going to be seriously punished.

Lucy lowered her head then said softly, "It will be as my Lord wishes, I am yours to do with as you think fit. Do you wish me to prepare myself as soon as we get back or will you need some time to prepare yourself?"

"Oh I think I have already started the preparation. While we were away, I had joiners in to clear out the junk from the basement and to put in a wooden floor and make some other alterations which your misbehaviour will now allow me to try out."

A look of apprehension crossed Lucy's face as I told her this. Although she was a submissive and readily and sometimes eagerly accepted her punishments, she got too comfortable knowing what form her punishment was going to take. Adding unknown elements to what she was facing increased her anxiety, and introduced an element of fear which actually made the torture more exquisite for her. I guessed that by the time she got home the thought of the unknown would have her wet and ready for the fucking I would eventually give her.

"Since I have started my preparation," I told her, "you should start yours. Take off your panties and your bra."

That shocked her and consternation flashed across her face.

"Do you mean I should do it here my Lord?" She asked.

"Yes and I mean right now Lucinda there is no going to the toilet this time, but I will allow you to try and do it as discreetly as possible. It would not do to have you arrested."

Fortunately she was wearing a shortish skirt and she managed to slip off her knickers without drawing attention to herself. She then slid her hands up her back and inside her jumper and undid the clasps of her bra before deliberately knocking her cutlery to the floor. Then on the pretext of recovering these items she bent down and seemed to be reaching under the table to retrieve them. When she re-emerged however, she had done that thing that some women seem to be able to do and had miraculously pulled her bra off through one of the sleeves of her blouse.

As she tried to surreptitiously hand them over to me she was anything but calm and collected. She was blushing furiously and a bit shocked because I had ordered her to do this.

As she handed them to me she said,

"You are a wicked evil man my Lord"

I just smiled before saying, "That remark has just added a few more swats to the punishment that awaits you."

Once we had finished our break and were in the car once more and it was my turn to drive. By this time Lucy had calmed down and recovered her equilibrium. A little further down the road she looked over at me.

"I can't believe you made me do that," she giggled.

I slowed down and took one hand off the wheel as we reached a stretch of dual carriageway.

"Spread your legs," I ordered and she obediently moved her legs apart. I reached over and felt her pussy and it was rich with her juices. I held up my glistening fingers.

"Whatever you say or feel, that little escapade seems to have turned you on. If we were on a more isolated road I would be tempted to stop and feast on your honey pot."

With a wicked gleam in her eye she replied.

"I think I might enjoy that master."

"I could say the same myself but for now it is out of the question. I will have to concentrate on my driving."

We left the A 9 at junction 9 and took the road to Cupar and from there to St Andrews and in less than an hour we were back in my house. I carried our cases up to our bedroom and dumped them on the floor and Lucy headed for the bathroom. When she came back into the bedroom I told her.

"We will unpack these later meantime I have something to show you."

I took her downstairs and led her into the basement which had at one time been two cellars. Outside there had been holes that allowed you to empty coal into one of them through a door which should be opened from the inside and the other had a similar hole which had a probably had the same arrangement. I assumed this was used for storing things When I had the house double glazed I had new windows fitted to both openings and the junk had been cleared out and the space made into one big room. I also had the floor tiled and the walls replastered and painted.

When we had come back from visiting Lucy's parents I had asked both Joyce and Yolande for advice about equipping the place as a BDSM Dungeon. Yolande had contacted someone in Edinburgh and they had agreed to come while we were visiting my parents and install the equipment which she and Joyce specified. As I led Lucy down to see it, I was also having my own initial view of the place. When I opened the door and entered I was probably as amazed as she was. On the wall to the right hand side of the window at the front of the house there was now a large board which had been fitted in place and covered the wall almost from floor to ceiling.

One half of it was adorned with a variety of whips, riding crops, paddles and canes of various thickness which could easily be detached or replaced from their fitments. It also had coiled ropes attached to the lower part of the board. Some had obviously to be used for restraints and others as instruments of punishment.

On the other side of the window was a similar board but this time there were objects which could be used as restraints for the body the wrists and the ankles ranging from strait jackets to handcuffs and spreader bars of various lengths to hold your legs apart. There was also a variety of dildos, butt plugs and harnesses with penises of different lengths and thickness. I was later to discover that in the cupboards and drawers which had been placed against one of the side walls had a variety of other things inside them; like ben wa balls and fine chains with beads on them which could be stuffed inside a woman's vagina and then slowly withdrawn again.

In the centre of the room was a cross like the one at Yolande's place to which your submissive victim could be chained. There were other chains and shackles at different heights for different purposes attached to the back wall. A pulley crane with chains ran across part of the room and under it was a model horse which could be ridden but from the saddle there rose up a dildo onto which someone could be lowered. I was also to discover that this had other attachments which could be used to tantalise and tease,

A narrow bar whose height could be adjusted by sliding it up and down between two poles to vary the distance from the ground had also been fitted under the crane. I assumed someone could be lowered down onto it and held there which would make it a very uncomfortable place to sit, especially for a woman. There was a spanking stool to which a person could be attached face down and hands and feet locked to the floor for their punishment. This too was adjustable in height and length. There were other objects and fixtures whose purposes I had yet to discover.

In one corner there was a shower cabinet and to one side of it there was a tap and a hose reel for which I would later discover the reason. For the present I merely assumed it would be for hosing down and washing the tiled floor as a drain had also been put in place under it and the water could be brushed into that and drained away, In another corner there was a very large, comfortable looking bed and dimmer switches for all the lights were arranged above its headboard.

If I was amazed at what had been accomplished in such a short space of time, I think Lucy was both amazed and shocked by what she saw. It was a much bigger and grander place than the one at Yolande's shop and it had even more purposes than we could take in on this visit but we would discover them in time. I looked over at my woman and her eyes were large in her face, her jaw had dropped and her mouth hung open.

"You had better close your mouth darling because if there were any flies down here you would be in danger of catching one," I said.

"How long did it take to build this place and how did you manage it without me knowing?" She queried.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.